India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

OMG

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Okay..How S.E.X.Y did Ashish look today?Shocked The shallow me couldn't help but make a post on thisLOL He totally rocked the black kurta man..There is something really sexy about about men and black/white kurtasLOL Indian Telly leads in particular look their best in black or white kurtasLOL And Ashish looked hot with a capital HStern Smile The dude has oodles of swag and attitude..Oh and those smoldering eyesBlushingLOL Please endure the fangirling cos he looked smexy in that scene with LailaStarLOL So yeah, i dedicate this post to Ashish sexy Sharma who managed to look all sorts of awesome in that black kurta today..So much so that i din even mind his make out session with LailaLOL
P.S. How refreshing is the fact that the male lead ain't a virgin in an Indian show? Premarital sex to be preciseLOL Way to go RRLOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 06 January 2014 at 9:24am

The following 157 member(s) liked the above post:

ragtagrth81Luvlin28neeveeleninvaidhegiipkknd10mansajdrrachelthomasricap15AdamsAppleTuTuMeinMeinnazrajarowansuzukijennylives85Annie0247kirti0712redheartSYGOkashevanum95ojas143SweetSannyKurbaanHuaiAkshatavena.cava.T4YY4B4sonam21VeradknalaFairy2012prabha75DrNoureensoapoperafanKamalikaGArpi17ninaraj1dhijaypreeti25nairreema2406SaRun_31SarunarshiyrikisdadaRainy01Su_Somerholicbbq_bslsageDaisyRose24ParoandRudra...Rohitha...nashnini-WalkThatWay-VellaGirlJarpSkyfallKhurafatiKalashcoolbakes_JaladEkPagliLadkiLoveYouChutki..sakhter90Arshi1195ANGELshwetaghalaTheDailyRushN33MAShahuthecraze92Krishna_12pollypollyhalifax004fatim30rainyday3000peachpieMarvel-freakBlahBytes-Anu13-archana.mh17SunriseGreenDoJinArhi_2205.DivaDeluxe.Siri22ArnavKhushijodiipkknd-fan..Damsel..IPKKNDfan4everdolly_11SS88samiraopoo_jKhushi_DillseNNN-08-binimotiIceflamesleanne_1983TheSmurfshinasadiqfarabi..Divya..vanitha3dSanzforSushtvbug2011-CrazySobtian-Rockerchicjane_krittzz...TeriGalliyan.misscrazyfanINEFFABLEdakshaavivibhutilgieekankabhor..FuggyMehra..showviewerhoney-sweetydieforasrAnupama.-Nakshatra-rainbowgirlKambakthIshqprabbsdushturaintibs09rushvi99KaBhiinloveBinKuchKahe.UjjuSoulSisIndy-Drishti-CrazzyBusy.FemmeFatale.--peehu--CandYlicious_SDeedeepa1GuineaamaiaincandescentBigBoss11.MoronsKiMallikaGredandForgesweetly_sournautanki_anuJiyagulabi-himu-..Jyoti..MeeraHKAnmol_.priya_86Parud_ForeverChandzLoveSidNiMeenuCrazyPanda-Eris-Carmilla_SenbonZakura__Poulomi_SofnaprincessunaraVasusenaRadheya

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Hey RogerHug
Im hooked to this show manLOL

Best part of the show ..."P.S. How refreshing is the fact that the male lead ain't a virgin in an Indian show? Premarital sex to be preciseLOL Way to go RRLOL
"

woohoooLOL Way to go RRClap

Edited by KambakthIshq - 06 January 2014 at 9:27am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.T4YY4B4preeti25naircoolbakes_JaladEkPagliLadkiSkyfallpollypollyShahuN33MAIPKKNDfan4everSS88dushturainrainbowgirldakshaavi-Saba-rushvi99-himu-princessunara-MitwaIshqPe-rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KambakthIshq

Hey RogerHug

Best part of the show ..."P.S. How refreshing is the fact that the male lead ain't a virgin in an Indian show? Premarital sex to be preciseLOL Way to go RRLOL
"

Hey SruthiHug

RR is awesome man..I don wanna get invested though cos of my past experienceLOL But dude, Ashish is hot..And he & Sanaya seem to have awesome chemistryEmbarrassedLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28T4YY4B4EkPagliLadkiN33MAghalaSkyfallSS88-Saba-rainbowgirldakshaavi-himu-Sofna

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollyN33MAEkPagliLadkilin2002dushturainKambakthIshqdakshaavi-himu-rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

Rajini HES TOO SEXY YAAR. HOTNESS DEFINED. Love that swag and the way he carries himself is just uffEmbarrassed LOL

That's it I want this guy NOWLOL
Haha there is already way too much competition manLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MAKambakthIshq

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Hey RogerHug

"

Hey SruthiHug

RR is awesome man..I don wanna get invested though cos of my past experienceLOL But dude, Ashish is hot..And he & Sanaya seem to have awesome chemistryEmbarrassedLOL

True that!!
I aint getting invested in anything girl...2 straight shows with GUL and learnt my lessonLOL 

Me..not a big Sanaya fan...but yeah Avinash rocksClap dude...forget about chemistry...he looked awesome with Laila...can you believe thatLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollyN33MA_Poulomi_rogerrocksVasusenaRadheya

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged

True that!!
I aint getting invested in anything girl...2 straight shows with GUL and learnt my lessonLOL 

Me..not a big Sanaya fan...but yeah Avinash rocksClap dude...forget about chemistry...he looked awesome with Laila...can you believe thatLOL
Haha..2 straight shows of Gul is not good for mental sanityLOL

Its Ashish reLOL The guy has smoldering eyes man..He looked super sexy in that scene with LailaBlushingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MAKambakthIshq

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Today's episode, i remembered you Rajni LOL And what a brilliant coincidence that you are too watching the show ROFL 

Anyway remembered something with SUHAGRAAT ROFL 

Sad that RR is too predictable. Cry 

But Ohh Man Ashish. Day Dreaming Sacchi mein eye candy hai yea boss. Blushing 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 06 January 2014 at 9:41am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28N33MAEkPagliLadkipollypollysamiraoKambakthIshqrainbowgirlrogerrocks_Poulomi_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index