Ek Boond Ishq

A nail-biting episode (Page 5)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

mamta yupp FC said that pehla kitna acha lagta that means Mjay had hair cut & all well dressed but i love this look of Mjay it will be so ajeeb now to c Mjay without haircut & beard..

Same here... but many people want to see viraf's original look in the show...LOL vaise haircut ke saath bhi achcha lagta hai... but I would prefer beard look... hair thode trim kara ke bhi chalega...LOL

im with u on this hair cut phir bhi i can t bit bit think about but Beards No no please without beard nahi chalega...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIArchi21misty85

Archi21 IF-Sizzlerz
Archi21
Archi21

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged

mamta yupp FC said that pehla kitna acha lagta that means Mjay had hair cut & all well dressed but i love this look of Mjay it will be so ajeeb now to c Mjay without haircut & beard..

Same here... but many people want to see viraf's original look in the show...LOL vaise haircut ke saath bhi achcha lagta hai... but I would prefer beard look... hair thode trim kara ke bhi chalega...LOL

im with u on this hair cut phir bhi i can t bit bit think about but Beards No no please without beard nahi chalega...

I m with U gals..Big smile

Without beards he will look more of Viraf then MJ

and I don't want to lose MJ Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIsonal_cbmisty85Badtameez_Dil

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Ya right... kuch time se mujhe beard look wale heroes hi pasand aane lage hain...LOL may be that's because it gave mature look to men...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sehru_lifeBadtameez_Dil

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S696_sehreen

Originally posted by S696_sehreen

Gr8 post like always :))
for the first time i watched ebi at my home tvDancing
finally got life ok channel in my countryLOL..
and episode i would say best part was Mriara moment
and MJ's shiary Embarrassed, and that mystery girl she is still mystery reeLOL
i think she too had habit of calling her self radha like tara has .. ( I hope she is not radha)
i dont think she will reach rally raghu kaka wont let her..
yeh rally hai ya kisi ki shaadi everyone going there..
waiting for tomw 
and agree still am confused about who will hit bulletConfused

Exactly... mujhe bhi aisa hi laga... but from raghu kaka's voice I felt as if radha is really dead...Confused
mamta this is something same between both tara and radha
and yes by raghu kaka voice i too felt thtConfused
she is still mystery Wacko

ya right... while editing old videos I noticed flower in the party pic as well... tabhi pura ek episode tara ke flower ke naam...Ouch I think both the girls have similar nature...

bright_star89TINAMONISehru_life

Divya429 IF-Rockerz
Divya429
Divya429

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Supported ur tweet ..ok Big smile
Chk..

Sehru_lifemisty85Badtameez_Dil

mastaTmohi IF-Sizzlerz
mastaTmohi
mastaTmohi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bright_star89

Originally posted by MastaT

I really enjoyed MJ's Tara moments!!
<font size="2">yes, we all did! they were fab</font> ,Embarrassed

This girl I think she is Radha and like TAra she also speaks in illeism!! But I really wish these incidents have a positive effect on mriara and not negative!! :

don't know yaar!
this suspense is killing.. but seems like she has good intentions as of now!Confused

(

Agree she seems like a positive character but will she remain positive after knowing MJ is married??

And the thought she's Radha anything to prove MJ is innocent huh?? This show yaar leaves us all in a cliffhanger!!
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
MJ picking up the bag was just to make us think that he is going to open it!!!!!!I have enough experience by now to know nothing of that sort is going to happen!!!!Unhappy

MJ being a joru ka ghulam is now old news and everyone in Shekhawat Villa knows about it!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOLWhy do you think Adi and Nirmala get sleepless nights??Tongue Tongue

I still don't know who that girl is but I want her far away from MJ!!!!!!Stern Smile

Fahim asked him to shave and Tara threatened to chop off his hair!!!!!!Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOLI think it's time MJ comes back to the clean shaven and normal look of Viraf!!!!!!Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed

Aradhana is worse than Nirmala!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I mean she is just horrible!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryJust to get him out of Tara's life she is making him go back to jail and reminding of it every minute like Nirmala!!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch

But I am sure even if MJ went back to jail Tara will not go back home until she proves him innocent!!!!!!Thumbs Up

I hope Tara takes pictures of Fahim's kidnapping!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bright_star89TINAMONI

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

MJ picking up the bag was just to make us think that he is going to open it!!!!!!I have enough experience by now to know nothing of that sort is going to happen!!!!Unhappy

MJ being a joru ka ghulam is now old news and everyone in Shekhawat Villa knows about it!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOLWhy do you think Adi and Nirmala get sleepless nights??Tongue Tongue

I still don't know who that girl is but I want her far away from MJ!!!!!!Stern Smile

there is too much suspense here! it is testing my patience now! they show one theory and break it the next day!Confused  she lloks positive as of now... and NO love angle pls!

Fahim asked him to shave and Tara threatened to chop off his hair!!!!!!Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOLI think it's time MJ comes back to the clean shaven and normal look of Viraf!!!!!!Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed

yes, Even I want him to chop off his hair!! the beard can be there..it gives  him a rugged, sexy  look , in an already irresistible face!EmbarrassedBlushing

Aradhana is worse than Nirmala!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I mean she is just horrible!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryJust to get him out of Tara's life she is making him go back to jail and reminding of it every minute like Nirmala!!!!!!Ouch Ouch

absolutely agree! i so hated her today!  taking advantage of him and backstabbing tara ...  Such  a  loser she is!  Angry

But I am sure even if MJ went back to jail Tara will not go back home until she proves him innocent!!!!!!Thumbs Up

hmm... But right now it seems , her life is in danger...  she may get the bullet ... 

I hope Tara takes pictures of Fahim's kidnapping!!!!!!

Edited by bright_star89 - 06 January 2014 at 7:46pm

Go to top