Ek Boond Ishq

A nail-biting episode - Page 4

Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: misty85

Exactly... mujhe bhi aisa hi laga... but from raghu kaka's voice I felt as if radha is really dead...πŸ˜•

mamta this is something same between both tara and radha
and yes by raghu kaka voice i too felt thtπŸ˜•
she is still mystery 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sonal_MriAra

hahah
tu slow thi πŸ˜†

yes but u know di actually i was not watching exectly the same scene as u were watching
2 mins difference tha thats why🀣
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: misty85

Same here... but many people want to see viraf's original look in the show...πŸ˜† vaise haircut ke saath bhi achcha lagta hai... but I would prefer beard look... hair thode trim kara ke bhi chalega...πŸ˜†

im with u on this hair cut phir bhi i can t bit bit think about but Beards No no please without beard nahi chalega...
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

im with u on this hair cut phir bhi i can t bit bit think about but Beards No no please without beard nahi chalega...

I m with U gals..πŸ˜ƒ

Without beards he will look more of Viraf then MJ

and I don't want to lose MJ 😳
misty85 thumbnail

Ya right... kuch time se mujhe beard look wale heroes hi pasand aane lage hain...πŸ˜† may be that's because it gave mature look to men...
misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S696_sehreen

mamta this is something same between both tara and radha
and yes by raghu kaka voice i too felt thtπŸ˜•
she is still mystery 

ya right... while editing old videos I noticed flower in the party pic as well... tabhi pura ek episode tara ke flower ke naam... I think both the girls have similar nature...
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Supported ur tweet ..ok πŸ˜ƒ
Chk..
mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Agree she seems like a positive character but will she remain positive after knowing MJ is married??

And the thought she's Radha anything to prove MJ is innocent huh?? This show yaar leaves us all in a cliffhanger!!
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
MJ picking up the bag was just to make us think that he is going to open it!!!!!!I have enough experience by now to know nothing of that sort is going to happen!!!!πŸ˜”

MJ being a joru ka ghulam is now old news and everyone in Shekhawat Villa knows about it!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Why do you think Adi and Nirmala get sleepless nights??πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

I still don't know who that girl is but I want her far away from MJ!!!!!!😳

Fahim asked him to shave and Tara threatened to chop off his hair!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†I think it's time MJ comes back to the clean shaven and normal look of Viraf!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Aradhana is worse than Nirmala!!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

I mean she is just horrible!!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘Just to get him out of Tara's life she is making him go back to jail and reminding of it every minute like Nirmala!!!!!!  

But I am sure even if MJ went back to jail Tara will not go back home until she proves him innocent!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I hope Tara takes pictures of Fahim's kidnapping!!!!!!

bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

MJ picking up the bag was just to make us think that he is going to open it!!!!!!I have enough experience by now to know nothing of that sort is going to happen!!!!πŸ˜”

MJ being a joru ka ghulam is now old news and everyone in Shekhawat Villa knows about it!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Why do you think Adi and Nirmala get sleepless nights??πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

I still don't know who that girl is but I want her far away from MJ!!!!!!😳

there is too much suspense here! it is testing my patience now! they show one theory and break it the next day!πŸ˜•  she lloks positive as of now... and NO love angle pls!

Fahim asked him to shave and Tara threatened to chop off his hair!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†I think it's time MJ comes back to the clean shaven and normal look of Viraf!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

yes, Even I want him to chop off his hair!! the beard can be there..it gives  him a rugged, sexy  look , in an already irresistible face!😳☺️

Aradhana is worse than Nirmala!!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

I mean she is just horrible!!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘Just to get him out of Tara's life she is making him go back to jail and reminding of it every minute like Nirmala!!!!!! 

absolutely agree! i so hated her today!  taking advantage of him and backstabbing tara ...  Such  a  loser she is!  πŸ˜‘

But I am sure even if MJ went back to jail Tara will not go back home until she proves him innocent!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

hmm... But right now it seems , her life is in danger...  she may get the bullet ... 

I hope Tara takes pictures of Fahim's kidnapping!!!!!!

Edited by bright_star89 - 10 years ago