Ek Boond Ishq

A nail-biting episode

bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ufff!  an edgy episode. and the cute Mriara romance

So the countdown to the attack begins... 

the whole family leaves and Mj goes to his bedroom and his eyes fall on her bag... And most definitely, he does not open the bag...  we all know how well-mannered he is!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

faheem chacha comes to look for her bag and finds him holding it ! he teases him  -kabhi chunri , kabhi bag!! and Mj doesn't even feel awkward!! he must be used to all the teasings these days...😳

meanwhile in the rally ,  

faheem chacha spots the goonda , recognises him as the mute man he met that day .. and also notices him carrying gunπŸ‘πŸ‘
but alas! he calls up RP himself and informs him that he knows about the armed man...He innocently blabbers out everything making RP alert and asks his men to deal with him...

RP ki kya kismat hai... he found such a loyal confidante in FM and now exploiting him for his benefits! πŸ˜‘😑

now raghu kaka and the mystery girl is shown... and  another tricky exchange of dialogues follow... and am NOT making any prediction now , as this show is so accurately unpredictable!πŸ˜†

raghu again says,  nothing bad can happen to you , beyond what had happened now! I wish i could take u out of the blame of death sentence... 
the mystery girl hears this and it seems she didnt know of his death sentence... and says MJ  RADHA ke lie jail kat raha hai..

toh yeh radha nahin hai?? toh kaun hai!

the whole house is away and Mj is all alone to get all romantic  about TARA..
BANDA in full majnu mode!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
doing poetry , thinking about tar, playing with her green dupatta ...😳😳
he finds the room messed up . all his belongings  and settings are disturbed by tara.. 

tara calls him and they share some adorable moments... πŸ˜Š

tara has left some chits /msgs in the cupboard and where ever she has arranged his belongings ...

O MERE zulfon wale patidev!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈ  DIALOGUE OF THE DAY!  PERIOD!
Tara can't get better than this!  she says if he messes up the dressing table while combing , she will chop off his hair!  chalo. biwi ko bhi lagta hai he has to cut hair... ab CVS  has to trim his hair at some point atleast.. warna tar a kuch bhi kar sakti hai!🀣

mj realises how her love has changed the course of his life and gets all dreamy ... fab BG music used!! Perfect..   
and then , in the dream he gets a nightmare, and sees the noose hanging.  Clearly foretells a danger on either him or tara..

aradhan also gets ready to go to the rally...  why?? to see her daughter break up with her husband!😑  I hated how she reminded him, yaad hai na wada!! ufff!!   that was so insensitive!  

Now this makes me think , either tara or Mj will get hit by the bullet... otherwise why bring aradhana there?? she will realise why he needs to be around her...  

last scene, tara takes pictures of the pple and the event and sees FM being dragged out by some men , forcefully... she senses something is wrong ..

precap: Mj desperately reaches the rally and searches baba... JR is targetted!😲

who will get hit??

Edited by bright_star89 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonal_cb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
myfav scene: mj saying shayari abt tara ...❀️
both missing each other badly...loved dialogues 2day...

FC/JR/MJ ----will be affected 2moro

nice update AditiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if radha is dead then whoz dat handicapped girl ...wat an episode ??????
awwsum πŸ˜ƒ
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tommorow's episode also going to be a nail biting one... Whenever we get too much sugary scenes then it indicates something danger is coming up...hun.. Whatever.. I want mrira to stay united.. So they can fight with all obstacles together... Am really curious to know that mystery girl is really going to that rally... I hope she sees mj and Tara's bond soon
-nilani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post as usual πŸ˜Š
Loved MJ Self talk 2dayπŸ˜›
bright_star89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _SONA_

Tommorow's episode also going to be a nail biting one... Whenever we get too much sugary scenes then it indicates something danger is coming up...hun.. Whatever.. I want mrira to stay united.. So they can fight with all obstacles together... Am really curious to know that mystery girl is really going to that rally... I hope she sees mj and Tara's bond soon

sona, for Mj and tara bond and coming together to fight will only happen when Nj is out of his gandhigiri attitudeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  for that , something drastic has to happen ... like him or tara getting injured ..
they also indicate somrthing like that , so they showed mj telling 2 kaka - ek saal pehle jo hua tha , us type ki feeling aa rahi hai...    so something big is gonna happen.
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

the one I hate the most after todays epi is the wait for tomo...u r right a nail biting epi with too much mriara...sign something big and bad is coming...lovely post as always

bright_star89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonal_MriAra

myfav scene: mj saying shayari abt tara ...❀️

both missing each other badly...loved dialogues 2day...

FC/JR/MJ ----will be affected 2moro

nice update AditiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

romantic mj is such a treat to watch... there is always a refreshing factor in those scenes.. Mj 's monologues /poetry about tara was 

and those chits that she left for him... awww...😳

they took away FC , and will probably hide him somewhere so that he is nowhere to be seen to spoil the show... I feel tara /jr may get hit..

the spoiler says mj rushes someone to the hospital!
sonal_cb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont understand why every1 is after that handicapped gal/radha...

in 2moro's episode lot more might happen..

1..i want 2 see   Yug seeing his dad...which is more important than this gal ..
2.i want to know how MJ saves JR, i wish nothing happens 2 FC
3.i wish AD witness mj saving JR and thus realize his gudness and yug too notice that
4.i want 2 see d defeated expression in RP's face
5.i want to see Tara's reaction seeing his family in danger

6.Most importantly Tara-MJ 1-2sec scene will happen 2moro which will show how much they missed each other

i hope i make some sense here...right dr?πŸ˜‰
mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed MJ's Tara moments!!
This girl I think she is Radha and like TAra she also speaks in illeism!! But I really wish these incidents have a positive effect on mriara and not negative!! :(