Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
lashy our calls and mails are doing wonders though not in whole...but baby steps have been taken...
after a long long time...we had such memorable Akdha scenes...and the back hug of Akdha was icing on the cake...

just dislike how jallu's takes ben's name infront of jodha...was that needed...when jallu was taking ben's name infront shivani...jodha felt like pulling his hair...and i was like jodha pull his hair and bring back his brains...its gone on vacation...it needs to be back...

Akdha hug was sweet...jodha prove that she is a true wife taking danger for her husband...one promise of saat phere...which is what going to happen in future...than only Mr Shahenshah brains will be back from vacations...

MA-Adham all need to die...i can't tolerate them anymore...it will be worth watching MA face when she gets to know that ben is a vishkanya...she came to kill jallu...it was MA who became a fool and introduce the women to jallu...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

lashy our calls and mails are doing wonders though not in whole...but baby steps have been taken...

after a long long time...we had such memorable Akdha scenes...and the back hug of Akdha was icing on the cake...

just dislike how jallu's takes ben's name infront of jodha...was that needed...when jallu was taking ben's name infront shivani...jodha felt like pulling his hair...and i was like jodha pull his hair and bring back his brains...its gone on vacation...it needs to be back...

Akdha hug was sweet...jodha prove that she is a true wife taking danger for her husband...one promise of saat phere...which is what going to happen in future...than only Mr Shahenshah brains will be back from vacations...

MA-Adham all need to die...i can't tolerate them anymore...it will be worth watching MA face when she gets to know that ben is a vishkanya...she came to kill jallu...it was MA who became a fool and introduce the women to jallu...

Much as we hate Ben and want to see the last of her, it can't happen within a day or it'll only be too rushed..as long as th serial is going in the right track I'm happy and knowing that ben's exit is soon, i'm happy!

as for Jalal - after having taken ben's name to rile Jo up  for so long, he can't stop doing so completely in an instant...it'll look extremely abrupt and unjustified...im hoping it'll all wrap up soon enough 😳
thanks mages
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheIronLady

@bold, Yayyy 

And I'll call you Anu Kanna...that sound so adorable.😳
Awww thank you so much dearie. Im pleased that you liked it.πŸ€—

komal generally kanna is adressed by an older/elder to a younger one...not the other way around...πŸ˜†
like a younger one wouldn't call an elder chotu ...or ladoo...
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: baubles

*Rubs eyes*...woww!! Am I really seeing what I'm seeing?? Your analysis!!*rubs eyes again* 

My eyes aren't deceiving me!! So glad to see you back with your analysis di!!
It was a far better epi than the entire of last week..πŸ˜›
twas far far better than a lot of episodes latelyπŸ˜ƒ

The tel maalish scene was a treat..he knows how to get his way and he does it well, she really didn't have much to retort back at him. The way she asked how many more lies he was gonna blurt and covered it up was funny! Like you said, glad he brought up that night again, he clearly hasn't come out of that night's events and it's gonna be okay only once the truth about the letter is out..hopefully it will soon!😳😳
Yup!😳

Jo's concern for him throughout the epi was endearing..that was the only thing on her mind..Loved the back hug from her in the last scene, these two are superb!☺️
These two scenes did it for me today!
Yup!

Ben-Jalal scene was stupid and so was the Jalal-Mahah-Adham one...Jalal seemed dumb in both, all friendly and brotherly with Adham was so 
πŸ˜†
Abul Mali..hope he enters Agra bringing with him some action scenes for Jalal..πŸ˜›
Staying positive for now...and wish to see more of your analysis from now!😳
Hmmm..hope the creatives keep giving me something worthwhile to analyze...πŸ˜†
Thanks daπŸ€—

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabiii

Lashy, atleast u have positive thought abt benja's scene but frankly it was despicable scene to me..rest of all in tonight episode was gud..i m confused in precap was genuinely jodha gotten push by jalal or not was it ben n jalal's hallucination?

it was ben pushed by jalal...πŸ˜ƒ
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi003

di,very awesome write up..missed your take very much,a very hearty welcome..:-):-)

p.s-sorry di,can't write much,as i'm not feeling well,:-(

get well soon my sweetheart πŸ€—
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Good to see you back!
Hey thanks dear..didn't know you've read my analysis before,;😳
I am starting to think that the person who hatches the plot with Abul Mali could be MahamA also.

Mirza overheard them and told that to Jalal, who asked him about the other person.  Mirza said not seen him/(her)
Remember it is MahamA who takes Benzir to Jalal
Now that Adham is out of prison and in good books of people (as Jalal points out) looks like MahamA's plan is to get rid of Jalal via Benzir and then deal with Abul Mali
 I was guessing she will join hands with abul in future...when ja-jo get together😊 but your theory is quite intersting too😳

The line MahamA says Jodha ke sine pa saap das jayenge kind - maybe MahamA is hoping Benzir succeeds
Yup...I understood that bit too...maybe THATS why shes so desperate for Ben-Jalal milaap😲

Even in Ruk pregnancy track they showed quite late that it was MahamA, maybe we will get to see it is MahamA who is plotting with Abul Mali against Jalal
Hmmm  yup

Yes Rajat really needs a haircut!
πŸ˜†

I think you mean Shivani not Sukanya
Corrected myself 😳
thanks dear..😳

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

BTW, I did not see a post on this, so asking here...

So Abu Mali too turned out to be not the hot looking guy that had posed with Maan singh in a picture that surfaced abt 2 weeks back...
So who is that  good looking guy then?

no ideaπŸ˜•
TheIronLady thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lashy

komal generally kanna is adressed by an older/elder to a younger one...not the other way around...πŸ˜†
like a younger one wouldn

't call an elder chotu ...or ladoo...

ohhooo my taay taay phisss...chalo as far as anyone calls me Kanna, Im happy.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Aren't there any such cute ways by which I can address the elder ones?
Edited by TheIronLady - 10 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ngayou

Good to see u back with an epi take, Lashy 😊 . I agree that the track is at last going forward. Guess Ben track will end when Rajat can be up & about his feet. After all if Jodhu s gonna take Ben s bite on Jallu s behalf, wouldn't we all want a Jallu lifting a prone Jodhu scene
πŸ˜†

That Ben/Jalal scene, though it wasnt nice to see Jallu praising Ben s "beauty" 😲, but as u said it seemed a fake one. I felt that Jalal wasnt taken in by Ben s tears drama, atleast I hope so. He did send her off immediately after hearing her explanation of the paigam without any repeat of the previous nearseduction scene🀒. And the look he gave her after she left seemed to imply he wasn't at all taken in.
He wasn't interested...he looked in bored...and to me, RT looked in pain!

It was nice indeed to see some JoJa scenes after a long time, & glimpses of our naughty Jallu πŸ˜‰ . Jo poor thing still hasnt fathomed that Jallu is on 'mission jalaofying Jo with Ben 'still. But Jo understood that Mirza s interested in Shivani, how about that πŸ˜† . And yeah Jallu hasnt still forgotten his rejection at all, poor him . Hope our Jo thinks on it soon. And Jallu brushed off her fears about danger to his life almost casually or was it. And that back hug scene of JaJo, wowww
I know - the irony na?πŸ˜† he didn't brush it off totally...but, he did n't take it too seriously😊

The Abul Mali chap was quite pheeka & some of whom were imagining a Jo/ Abul romance r gonna be mighty disappointed I ll say πŸ˜‰ . But Jo looked absolutely gorgeous with those big jhumkas & was it a new necklace too?
yup so muc for abul-jodha romance eh?πŸ˜†

Anyway now Mirza has uttered the lines of Ben s letter to Jo too, let s see who ends up cracking the code though it doesn't exactly tell much. And for now Mirza seems to be on Jalal s side according to the Mali guy, but this Shivani love track might finally take him to the enemy camp.
Yup Mirza's shifting camp for sure!😊
MA & Cheapam 😑 . And the precap, looks like Jallu dakkafied Ben imagining Jo probably, awww poor Jo, but Benu sure deserves a very very big dakka, right out of the show πŸ˜›
She does!😑
Thanks Gayatri 😳