6 Jan - JA JO - A small glimpe into the events of THAT fateful night - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
sun29

awww my member e khaas is back with a bang πŸ€—...misssed your post so much (forehead kisses )
Forehead kisses to you too πŸ€—.

the episode was such a welcome respite after nearly a month of torture...even if nothing major happened but little things made the difference
No... the biggest thing that happened was that Jalal brought up THAT night... that single line made the episode sensible seeing how the CVs have such a abysmal track record with closures/flashbacks/leads recalling past incidents etc 

jalal is too hurt right now and till the letter is not solved he will not calm down ...he feels rejected and it pains him angers him yet he cannot stop himself from being drawn to her ...and that is making him even more angry ..loved their scenes together ..jodha cares so deeply for him and he knows that ...loved the sweet maalish scene ,he yearns for her affection and another excuse to land on her lap so that she caresses his head and the tulsi scene was jodha's fear ...the way she shielded him awww...i dread that she is going to get hurt in this poison girl drama...this is her junoon her love and she has not yet realised it whereas half of Agra has πŸ˜†
I loved it.. so far, I've seen Jalal throw himself in the way to protect her... this time I saw glimpses of it the other way around... shows their junoon for each other is just as much in their own ways.. 

that benazir scene was yuck...i do not know but her scenes feel vulgar to me and the way she put her arms around him ,i felt like snakes where slithering on him www...yup Jalal was not interested in her seduction and even in that infamous night scene he did not look least smitten but more amused πŸ˜†
that bad scene that night he looked like 'chal dekhthe hain kitni door jaati hai ye aurat'
yesterday he looked like 'what the hell is she doing in my room?' please ekta iske scenes hataao meri script se... πŸ˜†

i just want this poison girl out of my screen...even i have a feeling jalal knows more than he is conveying ...he did not seem to have believed her crocodile tear wala story...i still have hopes that the tedha Emperor will reveal himself soon...they cannot make him so dim to be taken in by a mere poison girl too jiske forehead par it is written she is to drowned not saved πŸ˜†
after a month of torment and torture by CVs.. I'm not keeping my hopes on CVs yet till I actually seen it on screen.. they've snatched the ground from under my feet by transforming a tedha cunning (except in MA matters) ruthless-to-his-enemies emperor - my favouritest character on TV screen to date -  to a joker from some comedy show... 

rest of episode was okay ..MA and her jodha obsession and abu mali is funnyπŸ˜†
Some are guessing MA obsession with Ben might be more than meets the eye and that she might know of Ben's reality.. 
so pre cap is item dancing and Jalli imagining his personal item doing ashobniya acharan on him πŸ˜†
ROFFFL how adorably you put that.. πŸ˜†
tum aise hi post banathi raho aur mein usme comment maarthi rahu β˜ΊοΈ
aur forehead kisses bhi☺️