Jodha Akbar

6 Jan - JA JO - A small glimpe into the events of THAT fateful night - Page 8

pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: disha15

^5:30 am here. I havent slept at all πŸ€£Shall reply in the noon,when I wake up πŸ€ͺ

Dad came out to do yoga,and saw me sitting in front of the new idiot box πŸ€£ Got a very insightful lecture πŸ€£

I g2g. Cya tomorrow πŸ€—

@bold.. i tell you..daddies are all alike..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi003 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lashy

Yes! My shraddha di has finally decided to give her fingers some typing work! 
Resss!  Will be back in an hour or so. Typed a long WU,so a bit tired.  Will be back!
Happy with today's episode! Diii,bhagwaan ne humaari sunli ! 
πŸ˜†

I had typed a lamba chauda reply,but then by ghisa pita PC decides to hang πŸ€¬
The most frustrating thing that can ever happen..esp AFTER doing update...then do do lamba replies is too much! feel for you dearie...

Anyhoo,after all those endless discussions we had about how frustrated we were with the show blah blah,this was such a relief! *does the victory dance *
I swear!πŸ˜†

Btw,warna toh roz ghanto tak we keep texting,but after today's epi aired,neither of us texted πŸ€£No fair shraddha di! πŸ˜‘
In a good way  dear maybe...so caught were we in the episode that we possibly forgot πŸ˜†

Coming to the Bel-Jal scene,ofcourse he is disinterested. Why would he be? See,one thing is true even today. Men do not like women who behave like CHIPAKKali πŸ€ͺ They always fall for women who play hard to get πŸ˜‰ In this scenee,that haath-dhonewaala Jalal seemed to make a comeback (beech mein thoda Ghajini effect hua tha..kheir chodo,who cares,all is well,that ends well πŸ˜ƒ)
I LOVED your take here...at 11:45 in the night I was ROFLing... he was disinterested & tired (and RT in pain...maybe he sorta knows that this track is not going well with the viewers...after all, the people there have heard - even meghna has tweeted saying 'looks like quite a few are not liking benazir' ...its come in the papers too...maybe he can sense its doing his character no good and he's doing it for the sake of the script...his previous scenes with her were ok) anyway...I'm glad Jalal was fed up of this chipkali😑

Did you just say RT looked disinterested? πŸ˜³ You dont want ME to start my gibberish,do you? πŸ€£ Good. He was into the character okay? Jalal ko Zalzeera mein interest nahi hai! (FYI-zalzeera is think horrendous jeera waala drink i totally dislike πŸ€’)
RT was TOTALLY 🀒...compare the expressions on that scene with the next scene that has pari in it..and you'll understand what I mean...πŸ˜›

He does need a haircut though. πŸ€” You rememba how long it had grown by the time he left prithvi?!  His haircut durign teh koteshwar yatra was what I call perfect  And even the one he maintained during DV. They used to gel it up just right,he looked really hot β˜ΊοΈ
YUP!πŸ˜†

Ah ya,where was I? Yes,Rajat's hair was perfect when JA began. These make up people have been very careless lately.  They over-did the makeup the other day and it was very much visible-the wrestling match day I think. I hardly rememba those epis πŸ˜•
ROFL...πŸ˜†

Anyway,moving on. Jal Jo  Kya bolu? πŸ˜ƒ Bhagwaan ne sunli,bas. πŸ˜ƒ YOU know how frustrated I was over the weekend. Im just glad things just fell into place and hopefully teh Cvs are consistent,THIS TIME ATLEAST! 
I swear!!!!!

The maalish scene was very smartly done. And yes,it did remind me of the Ameri Jalal  And see how Jo was boiling. Shivani,the peace-maker πŸ˜† Its so obvious that Jalal teases her and she falls for the trap each time. Awww,these two are so cute! Mujhe jhappi do tum dono πŸ€— 
Yes...and look at the way he was sleeping on her lap..like he owns that gesture of affection...like he OWNS HER in a very sweet way...they're totally comfy with each other ...in fact, he had exactly the same expressions as he does when he talks of someone he's very close to (like in offscreen segments with his mother)...loool...😳

Haan aur ab ek doosre ko jhappi do πŸ€£ Aiga! Ye wish bhi puri ho gayi!
Tru!

How cute was THAT? Jodha constantly being worried for Jalal. That hug was so adorable. Bechaari apne jaan ki parwaa naa kiye bina,uski rakshaa karne nikal padi madam. Awww
Baffled Jalal must have been like "huh?aaj suraj kis disha se ugaa hai?" πŸ€£
He was...and he asked KYAA kar rahee THEE aap?πŸ˜† I've been roaming behind her like a lovesick puppy and she cares not..now that Im trying to act like I'm interested in someone else and she's hugging me and all...ultra cute...but also evident was how he wasn't even able to stand :(...using the Tulsi ped as support😭...awww get well soon yaar... we need you in action (and maybe in action with Jo too!)

Pssst. He said "DISHA" β˜ΊοΈ
Did he? Fine I'll assume he did for your sake...πŸ˜†

Hehehe. Btw,I liked thsi one particular line a lot. When Jodha warned him about the plotting,he said "Woh shahenshah ki kya,jiske khilaaf shadyantr na racha jaaye" or something πŸ‘ Such a profound thought!
Oh yes..I totally missed it..I liked it a LOT...everyone predicted he'd taunt her...thankfully it was more of a 'not taking her seriously' affair...which I guess would have been true for Akbar too..his life in danger always!

My Jallu baby is back-well almost! But I know,he'll be back for good! πŸ˜Ž
Awww really wish he's back and well soon...can't see him like this...injuries to the sole take the longest to heal :(
Love ya girlπŸ˜ƒ

don't know why but this convo make me go πŸ€£..
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post shradda di...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...Loved the tel maalish scene and the dialogue of Jallu wen he says that 'the person whom i trusted pushed him away or some thing like that'...It was a touching scene......Poor Jallu is so hurt......And i liked the Jodha hug too.😳..She is so terrified after hearing that her hubby's life is in danger...😳...
PRECAP
A very welcome one, if you ask me.
Waise, I've always wanted to see what exactly goes on in these not-so-bachelor 'bachelor' partiesπŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Even am so curious to know what goes on in these bachelor parties...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
LoveRomance0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super analysis. Hope future episodes keep inspiring you to analyse :)

CVs khair karen!!!
pallavi003 thumbnail
di..feeling much better,so thought to make a post worth the episode..
The best-est part you have made a post after such a long time and also a post where you found something to highlight using royal blue..😳😳

it was just too good, πŸ‘in fact after a two week prolonged crap fest ..and possibly a slightest ray of hope that our mighty jalal's brain is on the way to come back at work..

The malish scene was just wow..and he was resting on her lap is really a improvement in their chemistry..😳 moreover the back hug scene , icing on the cake, Jalal was so much surprised, amused, shocked , happy all in a moment..uska ek sapna to pura hua..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In fact it was a welcome break to the non stop tortures, love you once again Cvs.please don't dishearten us again..πŸ˜ƒ
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pallavi003

di..feeling much better,so thought to make a post worth the episode..

The best-est part you have made a post after such a long time and also a post where you found something to highlight using royal blue..😳😳

Awww hope CVs don't go back to the Benazir/MC kaand nonsense for a good while now πŸ˜† fir mujhe bhi likhne ke liye kuch tho milega

it was just too good, πŸ‘in fact after a two week prolonged crap fest ..and possibly a slightest ray of hope that our mighty jalal's brain is on the way to come back at work..
πŸ˜† that and the spoilers giving us some hope 

The malish scene was just wow..and he was resting on her lap is really a improvement in their chemistry..😳 moreover the back hug scene , icing on the cake, Jalal was so much surprised, amused, shocked , happy all in a moment..uska ek sapna to pura hua..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I loved the maalish scene...even more than back hug, because it was edited properly...I can't enjoy romance if editing is so crappy yaar πŸ˜• but yes, Ja Jo always adorable!

In fact it was a welcome break to the non stop tortures, love you once again Cvs.please don't dishearten us again..πŸ˜ƒ
I swearπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Get welll soon bacha πŸ€—
lashy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyadollar

Nice post shradda di...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...Loved the tel maalish scene and the dialogue of Jallu wen he says that 'the person whom i trusted pushed him away or some thing like that'...It was a touching scene......Poor Jallu is so hurt......And i liked the Jodha hug too.😳..She is so terrified after hearing that her hubby's life is in danger...😳... 

They both love and care for each other in their own ways...when angry/hurt/humiliated, they lash out at the other..once they start keeping the third parties outside their lives, it'll all be fine... but, serial na..so third parties will always be there

PRECAP
A very welcome one, if you ask me.
Waise, I've always wanted to see what exactly goes on in these not-so-bachelor 'bachelor' partiesπŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Even am so curious to know what goes on in these bachelor parties...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
Thanks Divya πŸ˜³
lashy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhi786

Lashy after a long time, we got good JJ scenes and a good episode..

Malish scene was so cute. Jalaal knew how to make jodha do whatever he wants.. Jo are usual can't say anything, shivani is there another Jalaal fan encouraging him... Jalaal couldn't forget that night rejection, only the letter truth can bring him back his trust on Jodha.. 

Yup dear... πŸ˜³

Jodha tuli puja scene was good & you can see a protective jodha who is ready to give her life..Even in ghirna mode also this bhagin have save him, now when she is feeling something for Jalaal, how can she backoff.. I have feeling that she is going to get the bite of BEN or suck off the posion from Jalaal body..
She is..whatever they claim to hate each other and humiliate each other - they cannot see the other one in danger..they're inherently good..only their ways and means of displaying their hurt/agony/fear against one another sometimes goes awry!

Hakim-jodha scene showed that Jodha is ready for Hakim-shivani relation..

Abuli mali is a BIG FLOP, neither he has looks, not acting up to mark as a VILLAN, even adham & shariff are better than him..
They should have chosen someone better..bahut hi zyada patla hai yaar..not like a fierce warrior or anything

IS MAHAM KNOW BENAZIR VISHKANYA ?

PRECAP  I still think I will be Benazir & she will be much more irritated if Jalaal throws her, now she will definitely would not wait to kiss him instead would bite him  to get the task finish off easily...
Yes it is Benazir
Thanks abhi😳

Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awww my member e khaas is back with a bang πŸ€—...misssed your post so much (forehead kisses )

the episode was such a welcome respite after nearly a month of torture...even if nothing major happened but little things made the difference

jalal is too hurt right now and till the letter is not solved he will not calm down ...he feels rejected and it pains him angers him yet he cannot stop himself from being drawn to her ...and that is making him even more angry ..loved their scenes together ..jodha cares so deeply for him and he knows that ...loved the sweet maalish scene ,he yearns for her affection and another excuse to land on her lap so that she caresses his head and the tulsi scene was jodha's fear ...the way she shielded him awww...i dread that she is going to get hurt in this poison girl drama...this is her junoon her love and she has not yet realised it whereas half of Agra has πŸ˜†

that benazir scene was yuck...i do not know but her scenes feel vulgar to me and the way she put her arms around him ,i felt like snakes where slithering on him www...yup Jalal was not interested in her seduction and even in that infamous night scene he did not look least smitten but more amused πŸ˜†

i just want this poison girl out of my screen...even i have a feeling jalal knows more than he is conveying ...he did not seem to have believed her crocodile tear wala story...i still have hopes that the tedha Emperor will reveal himself soon...they cannot make him so dim to be taken in by a mere poison girl too jiske forehead par it is written she is to drowned not saved πŸ˜†

rest of episode was okay ..MA and her jodha obsession and abu mali is funnyπŸ˜†

so pre cap is item dancing and Jalli imagining his personal item doing ashobniya acharan on him πŸ˜†

tum aise hi post banathi raho aur mein usme comment maarthi rahu β˜ΊοΈ
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

awww my member e khaas is back with a bang πŸ€—...misssed your post so much (forehead kisses )

the episode was such a welcome respite after nearly a month of torture...even if nothing major happened but little things made the difference

jalal is too hurt right now and till the letter is not solved he will not calm down ...he feels rejected and it pains him angers him yet he cannot stop himself from being drawn to her ...and that is making him even more angry ..loved their scenes together ..jodha cares so deeply for him and he knows that ...loved the sweet maalish scene ,he yearns for her affection and another excuse to land on her lap so that she caresses his head and the tulsi scene was jodha's fear ...the way she shielded him awww...i dread that she is going to get hurt in this poison girl drama...this is her junoon her love and she has not yet realised it whereas half of Agra has πŸ˜†

that benazir scene was yuck...i do not know but her scenes feel vulgar to me and the way she put her arms around him ,i felt like snakes where slithering on him www...yup Jalal was not interested in her seduction and even in that infamous night scene he did not look least smitten but more amused πŸ˜†

i just want this poison girl out of my screen...even i have a feeling jalal knows more than he is conveying ...he did not seem to have believed her crocodile tear wala story...i still have hopes that the tedha Emperor will reveal himself soon...they cannot make him so dim to be taken in by a mere poison girl too jiske forehead par it is written she is to drowned not saved πŸ˜†

rest of episode was okay ..MA and her jodha obsession and abu mali is funnyπŸ˜†

so pre cap is item dancing and Jalli imagining his personal item doing ashobniya acharan on him πŸ˜†

tum aise hi post banathi raho aur mein usme comment maarthi rahu β˜ΊοΈ

🀣...Nice post sunny...A hilarious one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†