Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good to see you back!

I am starting to think that the person who hatches the plot with Abul Mali could be MahamA also.
Mirza overheard them and told that to Jalal, who asked him about the other person.  Mirza said not seen him/(her)
Remember it is MahamA who takes Benzir to Jalal
Now that Adham is out of prison and in good books of people (as Jalal points out) looks like MahamA's plan is to get rid of Jalal via Benzir and then deal with Abul Mali

The line MahamA says Jodha ke sine pa saap das jayenge kind - maybe MahamA is hoping Benzir succeeds

Even in Ruk pregnancy track they showed quite late that it was MahamA, maybe we will get to see it is MahamA who is plotting with Abul Mali against Jalal

Yes Rajat really needs a haircut!

I think you mean Shivani not Sukanya

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: disha15

Yes! My shraddha di has finally decided to give her fingers some typing work! 

Resss!  Will be back in an hour or so. Typed a long WU,so a bit tired.  Will be back!

Happy with today's episode! Diii,bhagwaan ne humaari sunli ! 

yup watched it live after ages...online...πŸ˜ƒ
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gem12

awesome lashy..just hope this ben tracks ends soon... just hope theyy dont drag it too much...

we've recd confirmation many places...they ALL can't be false..
so chin upπŸ˜ƒ
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: prejudiced

So much for the resolve to not watch this show...atleast until Benazir leaves...

I promptly went and caught up JJ parts after seeing all the posts..

πŸ˜† glad you  caught it soon
And now after such a long long time, such beautiful  Jo-Ja scenes ...I wonder how many times am gonna go back and watch.
looolπŸ˜† so when the CVs wanna buck up they know how to...just need a jolt every now and again...

The maalish scene  was absolutey a delight to watch. Jalaal picks the moment when Jodha cant say much and gets his way. Loved it.
But what I liked the most was Jodha constantly worrying about Jalaal and the way she went and hugged him, shielding him from the attack.
I wonder when this girl is gonna wake up to the fact that she has fallen for him.

I loved her today. And Of course the fact that "that night" did not go into the same category as the vase.
Yuppp phewww that one sentence from him made MY DAY😳
Nice to see the daily analysis coming forth from you, Lashy Kanna.
πŸ€—

ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ur back with a bang lashy darling...

its always fun to read ur analysis...

kya kahen...kitna maza ata hai...

do write often...

πŸ€—
lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Long time...no episode analysis post...nice to have one lashy πŸ‘

our lovely writers vicky, meghana, lana, shyamala aunty all have been shoed away thanks to the CVs so decided to restart my older ones...πŸ˜†that and that im super happy with the epi  after long

So finally we know that the shove has not been forgotten, Jalal is not under amnesia and Benazir is going to get the reply shove tomorrow(Jalal imagining her to be Jodha after the Tulsi hug today). What a relief...phew. The derailed story is coming back on track. Hope Jalal's acumen also finds its way back. Then we shouldn't mind the snakes, vamps, in fact the entire flora/fauna in the story, a haggard abu(l) mali, sub love stories or anything.
Perfect...deraied story is coming on track...CVs know how to take good episodes, don't they?πŸ˜› guess they  just need a push and shove like the leads every now and again

But one person is so consistent in the story.πŸ‘πŸΌ Baboon AK.
 πŸ˜† and his proficient wife tooπŸ˜†

Btw, what is this lament about 'Pran Sankat' without any useful details and inability to express to Shahenshah! Hope Jodha doesn't write another letter to convey her thoughts!!!!😲🀣
 πŸ€£ she looked adorable enough jealous and possessive...that was enough for me...it'll all get well soon enough

Thanks sandhyaπŸ˜ƒ 

lashy thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

after last weeks fiasco today was the episode one could watch and not cringe...even when benazir tried to get close to jalal he didnt show interest except complementing her,well thats his nature,a natural charmer...also jodha trying to guards jalal from the fabricated soldiers attack was so cute...if only jalal knew what jodha had imagined seeing..

yup good episode after very long..even better than tasneem ill say at least for me...😳
i didn't like ben jalal scene basπŸ˜†...it appeared to me like even RT didn't enjoy it for whatever reasons (my personal opinion)😊
loved jo and jo today😳
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

What is the difference between a salaam & an adaab?πŸ˜•

in Islam, 1 Muslim greets to another Muslim saying "Assalamu Alaikum" but at the time of prior era specially till to British era in this subcontinent a Muslim greeted to a non- Muslim saying adhab..then slowly it became current in Muslim to Muslim also..but in recently adhab's usage has been increased. In my country,its use to greet only before Non Muslim.. I had a chemistry teacher in batch at 12 class,he is Hindu so we always greeted him to say Adhab..i know the meaning of Assalamu Alaikum..it means- "May peace showers on u always"..but don't know the exact meaning of Adhab.Edited by nabiii - 10 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lashy, atleast u have positive thought abt benja's scene but frankly it was despicable scene to me..rest of all in tonight episode was gud..i m confused in precap was genuinely jodha gotten push by jalal or not was it ben n jalal's hallucination?
TheIronLady thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have read some of your previous posts. I think I even commented on one or two? πŸ€” 

Anyways,Today's episode was actually like a ray of hope for us viewers. It somewhere restored our faith in the serial. The Maalish and the hug scene were beautiful. But I do have a tiny complain i.e. the editing. The editors should pay attention to their work.  

Jalal is still mad at her for the humiliation he faced during the confession-Rejection night but still he wants to be with her.  One can see it clearly in the maalish and the hug scene where he approached her first. It's like when you love someone and they end up hurting you, you think to yourself that I'm not going back to that person, I'm just ignore him/her' but you just end up doing the opposite. You can never ignore the person you love, you may try to hurt that person or you may try to be angry with them but can never ignore them. And that is same with Jalal, the guy is so hurt but still there is something that he and Jo share which always pull him towards her. And i.e. clearly love. May be I'm saying this because I need a reason to carry on with the inconsistencies and not spoil my mood.πŸ˜†  I'm trying to stay positive.

Jodha loves him. Bas keh diya(πŸ˜†). She really needs to wake up and smell the coffee. The hug scene clearly indicates that Jo can play with her life to save Ja. She can get herself in danger just to save him. I wish in an attempt to save Ja from Ben, Jo get bitten by Ben on her neck and then Ja have to suck out the poison in case to save her. I'd be on cloud nine. 

And Mahan have no other works to do? It seems as if her only work is to make Jo's life hell and to get Ja drunk. She and Adham should open a Wine shop and should make Jalal their regular customer

Btw what does Kanna mean? Just curious.😳

P.S. I disliked BenJa scene.
Edited by TheIronLady - 10 years ago