Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
"Ab kya kare Jodha begum. Jise apnaa sochaa, usne to Hume dhakke maar kar nikaal baahar kiyaa."

Yes Lash, that dialogue touched me too. πŸ˜­

I loved the maalish scene. Why is everyone totally clued in to Jalal's deliberate jealousy inducers except Jodha πŸ€£

Shivani saw through it at once!! But Jodha is still clueless!! πŸ˜†

But the HUG! Jodha's first hug was adorable! AwwwπŸ˜ƒ. She was willing to hurt herself to save him. πŸ˜³ and I've a very strong feeling that, she'll hurt herself again when she saves him front Ben's Hemlock Lips.
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 10 years ago
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Waise, I've always wanted to see what exactly goes on in these not-so-bachelor 'bachelor' parties

So do all of usπŸ˜‰
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
What is the difference between a salaam & an adaab? πŸ˜•
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

What is the difference between a salaam & an adaab? πŸ˜•

Salaam to superiors and elders
Adaab to equals...I think..., not so sure.
Angel- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just loved your post πŸ‘
preet_pal320 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've been away for a week and still need to catch up but I'm glad that my JA marathon will end on a positive note! 😊

baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*Rubs eyes*...woww!! Am I really seeing what I'm seeing?? Your analysis!!*rubs eyes again* 
My eyes aren't deceiving me!! So glad to see you back with your analysis di!!
It was a far better epi than the entire of last week..πŸ˜›

The tel maalish scene was a treat..he knows how to get his way and he does it well, she really didn't have much to retort back at him. The way she asked how many more lies he was gonna blurt and covered it up was funny! Like you said, glad he brought up that night again, he clearly hasn't come out of that night's events and it's gonna be okay only once the truth about the letter is out..hopefully it will soon!😳😳

Jo's concern for him throughout the epi was endearing..that was the only thing on her mind..Loved the back hug from her in the last scene, these two are superb!☺️
These two scenes did it for me today!

Ben-Jalal scene was stupid and so was the Jalal-Mahah-Adham one...Jalal seemed dumb in both, all friendly and brotherly with Adham was so 
Abul Mali..hope he enters Agra bringing with him some action scenes for Jalal..πŸ˜›
Staying positive for now...and wish to see more of your analysis from now!😳

ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good to see u back with an epi take, Lashy 😊 . I agree that the track is at last going forward. Guess Ben track will end when Rajat can be up & about his feet. After all if Jodhu s gonna take Ben s bite on Jallu s behalf, wouldn't we all want a Jallu lifting a prone Jodhu scene πŸ˜‰ .

That Ben/Jalal scene, though it wasnt nice to see Jallu praising Ben s "beauty" 😲, but as u said it seemed a fake one. I felt that Jalal wasnt taken in by Ben s tears drama, atleast I hope so. He did send her off immediately after hearing her explanation of the paigam without any repeat of the previous nearseduction scene🀒. And the look he gave her after she left seemed to imply he wasn't at all taken in.

It was nice indeed to see some JoJa scenes after a long time, & glimpses of our naughty Jallu πŸ˜‰ . Jo poor thing still hasnt fathomed that Jallu is on 'mission jalaofying Jo with Ben 'still. But Jo understood that Mirza s interested in Shivani, how about that πŸ˜† . And yeah Jallu hasnt still forgotten his rejection at all, poor him . Hope our Jo thinks on it soon. And Jallu brushed off her fears about danger to his life almost casually or was it. And that back hug scene of JaJo, wowww

The Abul Mali chap was quite pheeka & some of whom were imagining a Jo/ Abul romance r gonna be mighty disappointed I ll say πŸ˜‰ . But Jo looked absolutely gorgeous with those big jhumkas & was it a new necklace too?

Anyway now Mirza has uttered the lines of Ben s letter to Jo too, let s see who ends up cracking the code though it doesn't exactly tell much. And for now Mirza seems to be on Jalal s side according to the Mali guy, but this Shivani love track might finally take him to the enemy camp.

MA & Cheapam 😑 . And the precap, looks like Jallu dakkafied Ben imagining Jo probably, awww poor Jo, but Benu sure deserves a very very big dakka, right out of the show πŸ˜›
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
di,very awesome write up..missed your take very much,a very hearty welcome..:-):-)

p.s-sorry di,can't write much,as i'm not feeling well,:-(
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheIronLady

Im just shocked to see your update regarding the epi...πŸ˜† Me = Happy.πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, Its Shivani not Sukanya..πŸ˜›

Have you seen one before of mine?  I dont' recall seeing you here then so asked πŸ˜³
wil make the correction promptlyπŸ˜ƒ