Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
That girl could be Radha!!!!!

Then we would have another one in this show who talks about herself in third person!!!!!πŸ˜†

misty85 thumbnail
Nice points... I think Tara will call MJ first... as far as putting phone in the bag is concerned may be she didn't put her phone in it... many times you don't keep your phone in the bag...
Even I don't want to see MJ in jail... so I guess either MJ or Tara will get hurt... or may be someone else... but MJ hurt hoga toh effect zyada hoga... πŸ˜†
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sia gr8 post and agree with ur points
that mystery gal confused about herπŸ€”
she might had habit of calling herself by her name life tara has
but still i wish she is not radha!!!

like i said rally hai yeh shaadi hall everyone is going there
ardhana,yug and now that mystery gal too want to be there
kya note kiya hai, but remember even faheem chacha has got hand print on the bag πŸ˜•

OMG wait.. MJ  touches  his wife's purse time and again.. and his finger prints might fall on the purse and dang he'll be accused of this crime too?not again MJ
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: S696_sehreen

Sia gr8 post and agree with ur points
that mystery gal confused about herπŸ€”
she might had habit of calling herself by her name life tara has
but still i wish she is not radha!!!

like i said rally hai yeh shaadi hall everyone is going there
ardhana,yug and now that mystery gal too want to be there
kya note kiya hai, but remember even faheem chacha has got hand print on the bag πŸ˜•

OMG wait.. MJ  touches  his wife's purse time and again.. and his finger prints might fall on the purse and dang he'll be accused of this crime too?not again MJ

Yes... even I noticed it... and I think MJ ko frame karne ka plan tabhi flop hoga jab MJ khud injure ho... toh mere hisab se JR ki jagah MJ ko bali ka bakra hona chahiye...πŸ˜†
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: misty85

Yes... even I noticed it... and I think MJ ko frame karne ka plan tabhi flop hoga jab MJ khud injure ho... toh mere hisab se JR ki jagah MJ ko bali ka bakra hona chahiye...πŸ˜†

Mamta agree yaar lets see what cvs gas store for us
agian saying i dont trust that article πŸ˜ˆ
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good post Sia, loved the little notes that Tara left behind and MJ's Ek boond ishq revelation πŸ˜³. Dont want any of them seriously hurt. Just hated AD yesterday  why can she just stick with Nandu for sometime and pamper her for a change.