Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

They stooped so low * feeling sick* (Page 9)

drashti70 Newbie
drashti70
drashti70

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Loosers NF Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Love-Blossoms IF-Rockerz
Love-Blossoms
Love-Blossoms

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
This is not first time that they r blaming vd
In his marriage also he banked episode n went n he went on honeymoon only wen they brought sullu track which didn't require vd n after that also wenever he takes leave he complete his shoot n then go but then also fans media n makers call him unprofessional

KSG has nothing to do with the show. While discussing please make sure to keep out external things and discuss to the topic without bringing in other actors and comparing since that will only lead to arguments & silly fights.

-Edited by MB Devt. Team

Edited by -HibiscusR- - 07 January 2014 at 2:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yogendra1Befikre

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Chakku ,isn't it too early to make this post? let's discuss about this next week.. And if VD is present properly the entire week, then I will surely bite my words!!!
he was also on leave last week but wasnt he dere in all d epis wid max screenspace??

Love-Blossoms

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Chakku...picture abhi baaki hai..we have to wait and watch the rest of the week, and the next...it will impact next week as well. 
The thing is, the creatives do not know what to do apart from DVD, they don't have the time to work on other supporting tracks that would keep the viewers glued. And of course, ST seems to pick on DVD everytime a new serial of his starts...he did it during DDEJ and now RR..whereas both of them always speak of him with so much respect. 

Edited by Soundarya22 - 07 January 2014 at 2:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:25am | IP Logged
@Niks, Manesha and Najat - ST didn't blame the actors but he didn't defend them also. If he can give them leaves, then he should defend them too. Or if he has a problem with their leaves, then he should act strict like Ekta and shouldn't give them off. Confused He blamed the leads of DDEJ for the shutting down of show because acc. to him and his team. these people did not have chemistry! Someone from NF team only is spreading rumours right?

@charu and zoya - I know you guys are pissed. Me too. I am infact pissed with this show only. But VD had banked the next four episodes. One will be of today which will be yesterday's continuation. Then the Bday episodesConfused

@charu - Sorry but after seeing DDEJ, I don't think it was only Colors' decision to get Bhaibala married. ST in that show too got the lead girl married to that Satya gangster. Colors was supporting Bhai, I agree. But it was only ST and his team which was planning for a strong love triangle between RK-Madhu-Bhai. Channel was just strengthening it. Only ST is to be blamed for the whole mess and no one else. And can you tell me any show where leads don't offs or where producers do not adjust the storyline because of leads? I had heard in SBS that when Yeh Rishta's lead took 15 days off for his wedding, they showed the 5 years leap in that show. And the show is still running amazing. It is how the producer executes it and not the actors. No one asked ST to produce movies and another two shows together when he can't do them properly!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fantasy..4mesubashnibriazoya_naziyaKennoForeverForU_charu_anitaraniValar.Morghulis_Tangled_manesha76

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Chakku...picture abhi baaki hai..we have to wait and watch the rest of the week, and the next...it will impact next week as well. 
But we have seen BTS right? DVD are present in the birthday episodes. That will be shown whole week.

The thing is, the creatives do not know what to do apart from DVD, they don't have the time to work on other supporting tracks that would keep the viewers glued. And of course, ST seems to pick on DVD everytime a new serial of his starts...he did it during DDEJ and now RR..whereas both of them always speak of him with so much respect. 

So whose fault is it? Have you seen any other show which airs 6 days a week and only leads are shown for full 22 minutes?Confused Whose failure it is? DVD are humans too and which serial's leads don't take offs? It's just that the producers know how to cover it up.

And I am against DVD's Bday/Anni off. But why blame them when they have banked the episodes?
fantasy..4me Senior Member
fantasy..4me
fantasy..4me

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged
The prob is ST  doesn't want to spend any money on  MB  starcast.  Can u believe a show is running for 2 years only on 8 people.
there won't be any prob. if they show any parral charc. story.
 Pahle to phir bhi madhu ke parivaar ki story thi , they can show trish lovestory as a parral lead so the time when DVD wanna take leave they can show other charc, story.

BUT PAISA LAGTA HAI SAB MEIN AUR VO TO KEVAL RR KE LIYE BACHAYA HAIUSNE.

M  thinking ab kuch dino baad  DD VD KI  salary bhi faltu ka karcha lagegi usko

Edited by nupurjain1234 - 07 January 2014 at 2:40am
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@Niks, Manesha and Najat - ST didn't blame the actors but he didn't defend them also. If he can give them leaves, then he should defend them too. Or if he has a problem with their leaves, then he should act strict like Ekta and shouldn't give them off. Confused He blamed the leads of DDEJ for the shutting down of show because acc. to him and his team. these people did not have chemistry! Someone from NF team only is spreading rumours right?

God Chakku you trust IF reporters Ermm . I don't give them any importance at all . Reporters who make news about actors liking mangoes & their wives liking mangoes can write any crap for their personal gains . 

Rest i think its upto you what you want to think Smile . 

_charu_

Go to top