Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
jab se Krk track is started, episodes r focussed on VD only..he is der onscreen almost in whole episode..evn aftr so much of hard work he did to bank episodes,he is being blamed..its hell annying.
bluEyez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i missed last half of epi but obviously it was all vd means double time seriously NF sucks attack their tweet n threaten them tat RR will be flop hehehe
but i was so happy to see so much of VD 
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thats what i was saying chakku.this is not called unprofessionalism.
its online janta who knows thats dvd are on leave but normal trps viewers are seeing dvd onscreen 22 min.can u believe that dvd are the first lead jinka show mein screen presence jabse jada hai.as here in mb we have no side characters.in other shows main leads come only for 10 min n rest time is for side kicks.

look at ph they are blaming actors.when we can see dvd  daily
i really want to see the end of mb.i cant handle this stupidy .

Edited by dd-vd - 10 years ago
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

You're so cute🤣

@Maria - You're even cuter🤣

LOL! I am quite serious! ðŸ¤”

That's why I said I hate the thought of that show and not 'sight of that show' ... because I have never really seen it on TV! ðŸ¤£

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NF r getting on my nerves since long ...since bhai time
they ruined a beautiful show ...if the writing is so bad how they expect actors to do wonders
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Seriously...
Full episode was like sirf vd vd nd only vd... N i am happy too see him more but... The article Nf humesa actors ko blame karte hai...Edited by Blackpoison - 10 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Who said that ST & NF has blamed DVD for the show . I read the whole article . No where it is mentioned that ST blamed DVD . Its IF reporters themselves making stories for writing article. 

ST will not bad mouth about actors . 
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys mujhe ek baat clear karo, did NF call DVD Unprofessional ? ðŸ˜²

Btw I watched RR today for 5 mins and Mom changed the channel 🤣🤣 She was like what is this 😳🤣

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Chakku  I  Dont  Want  Them  Together  Ever.
Bhai  Became  Golden  Hearted and  abhimaan  track  Happened  To  Meiej  Due to certain  Fandom.Both  were  the  Worst ever thing that  happened to  Mb..
I dont want same  Cycle  To  Repeat In  Vd's  New Show
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rk-the-baazigar

Chakku  I  Dont  Want  Them  Together  Ever.

Bhai  Became  Golden  Hearted and  abhimaan  track  Happened  To  Meiej  Due to certain  Fandom.Both  were  the  Worst ever thing that  happened to  Mb..
I dont want same  Cycle  To  Repeat In  Vd's  New Show

@ red - Aisa mat bolo 😭

Btw Rajji u can't blame any fandom here, Coz NF NEVER listen to what People try to tell them 😳 They think they are Alag Che story writers and write mindblowng tracks 😆

Agar sunte na, 1st thing they wouldn't have made Madhu cry 24*7 which is the major problem of all the fandoms in MBLand 😳 2ndly A HUGE Majority wanted Bhai OUT but NF's obsession for such characters destroyed our show 🤢