They stooped so low * feeling sick* - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by armummy

Agree, even last week were full of VD.
I guess it is easy to bank scenes of rk and KRK, because they need not waste time doing it multiple times to capture expressions of every actor 😆 One or two takes of only VD and ok.

Hopefully they have banked enough scenes to tide over this week.
You can be right waise bhi Vaishnavi said he knows RK very well so in RK scene I think he hardly take any time.
@rajjii - I agree. During JDJ, I expected them to give off to DD for a while and concentrate on RK centric track. But they gave max. screenspace to her with Bhai and RK just to make her slog more. Now they are doing same with VD.

@rima - NF only knows how to pass on blame.
I haven't seen todays episode

But for real DVD in my point of view are most 
Hardworking ppl i have ever seen they barely give any screen place to any
Other character its only Madhu or RK thats who we see the most !!! And the actors
Who barely get any screen place (talking about other shows/Actors) they go and pretend to lie
Saying they are sick and whatever 🤢 !!! Vd is a real hardworking guyz he only takes vacations 
When a spacial day related to him is coming and DD she has i think taken a vacation after a year !!!!!
Rk talks barley in the whole episode so just imagine how meny dialogues VD has to memorize!!!!!! 
Before taking vacations DVD has always makes sure to complete their scene before going on it so it wont affect the show bec the whole BURDEN of the show is on them !!!!! If u remember last during the
Terrane scene DD had to go on her vacation but she maked sure she shot all of her scene !!!!
For reall real if this wat unprofessionals that than ST and NF need to go to other showz and see how they are and than call DVD that !!!!!

Love u DVD u guyz are the most hardworking couple i have seen 👏
I love u guyzzz so much and hope that RR is a big night mare for ST🥱
Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

I haven't seen todays episode

But for real DVD in my point of view are most 
Hardworking ppl i have ever seen they barely give any screen place to any
Other character its only Madhu or RK thats who we see the most !!! And the actors
Who barely get any screen place (talking about other shows/Actors) they go and pretend to lie
Saying they are sick and whatever 🤢 !!! Vd is a real hardworking guyz he only takes vacations 
When a spacial day related to him is coming and DD she has i think taken a vacation after a year !!!!!
Rk talks barley in the whole episode so just imagine how meny dialogues VD has to memorize!!!!!! 
Before taking vacations DVD has always makes sure to complete their scene before going on it so it wont affect the show bec the whole BURDEN of the show is on them !!!!! If u remember last during the
Terrane scene DD had to go on her vacation but she maked sure she shot all of her scene !!!!
For reall real if this wat unprofessionals that than ST and NF need to go to other showz and see how they are and than call DVD that !!!!!

Love u DVD u guyz are the most hardworking couple i have seen 👏
I love u guyzzz so much and hope that RR is a big night mare for ST🥱

I just realised that ST is pissed off for no reason and passing blames on DVD for no reason. When they banked all the episodes and then went on holidays, then why is he having a problem with them?🤢
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

After watching today's episode, I just wondered, how low the inside sources of NF team have stooped🤢

The so called unprofessional actor Vivian Dsena was present for 44 minutes in the 22 minutes episode without the use of any body double🤢 He was on TV as RK and was at the same time speaking his dialogues as KRK in his house. Then RK had a scene with his family, then with Madhu. Then he had a scene in his car. Then KRK had a scene with Bhujju. Then the whole episode had RK and KRK. They made him slog so much before giving him an off, then why are they crying?  DD has done the same in the past when she banked the episodes for VD's wedding and while doing JDJ. 

The whole show is on the shoulders of DVD alone. There are hardly 7 characters in the entire show who do not have scenes. And then DVD are called unprofessional. I am not supporting them for taking offs for their Bdays and Anniversaries just after New Year, but after watching the episode, I am feeling sick because of this PH🤢👎🏼 I had expected filler scenes of Sikky and family after reading the TB article , but did not expect what I saw🥱

These people have stooped so so so low🤢👎🏼 Hate NF for always putting the blame entirely on actors of all their shows! First make them slog double, then badmouth them🤢

They stooped so low * feeling sick*

Damn good post, Chakku.🤢 Agreed absolutely.
Even earlier, DVD would be in most scenes, but they were claimed as not there enough to be focussed on.🥱
When both DVD are available , the PH and cvs arenot able to utilise their talents anymore and one after another lame track is introduced but the moment they go on holidays entire blame is put on them.even i am surprised seeing the episodes.. none of them seem to be banked in a rush. We are having our daily dose of Rishbala without any irritating fillers.
Dvd  Should  Come  In  Some  Other  Channel with  High  Trps  and  Show  Thullu to  St and  Co...
Chakku... though I was bothered with DVD taking off together in small interval of time... I knew ST can stoop to any level!! This is nothing that I do not expect from this man! 

He blamed the channel for DDEJ's failure... and blamed DVD for the ruined state of MEIEJ! 

I feel bad that I did not support DVD though...  

I am so pissed off at NF... oh how I wish his RR flops like no other show has ever flopped! 😡

This narcissistic ingrate of a man!!! He can never succeed or establish himself as successful prodcuer if he will be this uncaring towards the actors and the fans that helped him achieve the success he has now! 😡

Originally posted by Biks44

When both DVD are available , the PH and cvs arenot able to utilise their talents anymore and one after another lame track is introduced but the moment they go on holidays entire blame is put on them.even i am surprised seeing the episodes.. none of them seem to be banked in a rush. We are having our daily dose of Rishbala without any irritating fillers.

Seriously! Even I didn't find anything rushed or did not find lack in performance by anyone. It was like a normal episode, infact had more of VD than usual. This PH is only good at blaming actors.

@Leela and Pooja - Agree🤢