Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

They stooped so low * feeling sick*

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, I just wondered, how low the inside sources of NF team have stoopedDead

The so called unprofessional actor Vivian Dsena was present for 44 minutes in the 22 minutes episode without the use of any body doubleDead He was on TV as RK and was at the same time speaking his dialogues as KRK in his house. Then RK had a scene with his family, then with Madhu. Then he had a scene in his car. Then KRK had a scene with Bhujju. Then the whole episode had RK and KRK. They made him slog so much before giving him an off, then why are they crying?  DD has done the same in the past when she banked the episodes for VD's wedding and while doing JDJ. When she should have been given off for JDJ, they made her slog more by giving her scenes with both RK and BhaiDead

The whole show is on the shoulders of DVD alone. There are hardly 7 characters in the entire show who do not have scenes. And then DVD are called unprofessional. I am not supporting them for taking offs for their Bdays and Anniversaries just after New Year, but after watching the episode, I am feeling sick because of this PHDeadThumbs Down I had expected filler scenes of Sikky and family after reading the TB article , but did not expect what I sawSleepy

These people have stooped so so so lowDeadThumbs Down Hate NF for always putting the blame entirely on actors of all their shows! First make them slog double, then badmouth themDead

Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 06 January 2014 at 9:20am

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Jaiprijenny8891seema16drashti70rishabala50amminiamma1969chikkuskamaniparas99_Prachi_drashtiMyAnGeLbcbs_srklagasarwakantawalarikisdadaUDEYpinku12RedrossBetteroseExclusiveChicSahaVikamKhannaBiks44Mikolingambikeshsngh03flowing_riverbriaPolukWahyasNora9497tanuja.siridesigrl414prema_ksbaisakh45hinapriyaapvsluvyousubashniAbhayangeldash_aryanRevu_Sunshinesoni28Humble.HeartClara20shweta2728k.atrina75BhataktiAtma.aan-rishdestineyyy4ever4lovedrashtimeetubluEyezLove-BlossomsMs.Tufanicool_sridiv26KennoColdEnchantress..FrozenHeart..Sagar21afghangirlBlue_ScrubsForeverForUpriyachandmedha16..sairat...BadtameezBrat..Lonewalker..FairyDust..Chashmish.Rolzzanitaranimaanluvsgeetswetha10pennu..natasha....NadiaZ..Piyatrixchirpyhapibird_Tangled_..Razia..susan7PRAGDValar.Morghuliswowmoonrekha.366Eternal_Stud.Bonfire_Heart.silent.desireHeartless_Freak-Selcouth-malec.leelaa9-DZ-

nikita198 Newbie
nikita198
nikita198

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
NF suckx !!!Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita198

NF suckx !!!Thumbs Down

Agree!Dead
armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Agree, even last week were full of VD.
I guess it is easy to bank scenes of rk and KRK, because they need not waste time doing it multiple times to capture expressions of every actor LOL One or two takes of only VD and ok.

Hopefully they have banked enough scenes to tide over this week.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYsubashniHumble.Heartsree.gattuForeverForU.FairyDust.chirpyhapibirdsilent.desireBefikreleelaa9

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpI agree with after episode I was like we have VD VD and VD but the execution was again poor in double role scene. I change party now.TongueLOL I know bohat jaldi change kiya but kya Karun abhi after seeing episode I was like O VD was there full time and still article coming out and letting his fans also bash him.Angry I hate such articles now.

VD rock and if VD was not there in the scene it would have been so so scene because cinematography, direction and execution was very poor in double role scene.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny8891paras99sree.gattuchirpyhapibirdBefikre

natkhat..anki.. IF-Rockerz
natkhat..anki..
natkhat..anki..

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
ye show srif dvd k shoulders pr h ab Ouch n baki koi b shw k bare mein koi effort nhi dikha rha h Ouch n dvd complain b nhi kr rhe h Ouch nf- u r such a fish(u can understand my mean) Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuBefikre

dash_aryan IF-Dazzler
dash_aryan
dash_aryan

Nice Post...Agree Both Vivian & Drashti deserve Breaks...Thjey are doing Awesome JOB...God Bless this Awesome Jodi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99sree.gattuBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

@armummy - I guess they have because lady VD was very confident about him being present in the whole epiErmm

@shahi - Haan agree. NF sucks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

Go to top