Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

NEW ARIYA SS ~ LOVE- THE FEELING Last part-pg31 *COMPLETED* (Page 8)

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Awesome part...
ArjunEmbarrassed
Riya bechari  confused LOL
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautifulfairy

Beautifulfairy Senior Member
Beautifulfairy
Beautifulfairy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pisces_Gurl

Wow..
Cute n zabardast update hai yaar..
Arjun flirty n romntic..
Its gonn b fun readinh it..
I might not comment on ur stories regularly but i promised n assure u that I'll surely read.
Soorryy but may be some tyn cant comment..
Update n thnx fr pm..

thanx dear...
thats all ri8...
Aabish_02 Goldie
Aabish_02
Aabish_02

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
love it
continue soon
plz pm me

Beautifulfairy

Beautifulfairy Senior Member
Beautifulfairy
Beautifulfairy

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Hello guys...
m glad that u all like my new story...

here goes next dose of ACP's flirting...

Part 2
Recap:
Arjun drinks from riya's bottle from the same place her lips were on. By his antics she is hell shocked and got numb. She stood like statue there.
He left conference room. She stood like in statue position. Use samaj hi nahi aya ye hua kya?????(She didn't understood what happened just now????)(Ha Ha Ha!!! Poor riya... our Acp is too much na??? Lolsss )LOLLOLLOLLOL
-----****-----
 Wo arjun ko jate hue dekhti rahi and then bottle ko.( She keep staring on arjun's retreating back and then to bottle in her hand.)OuchShocked After some minutes she come in sense. She immediately rushed to arjun's cabin. And as she enters she ask him immediately.Angry
Riya: sir ye kya tha!!!!!!(Sir What was that???)ConfusedConfusedConfused
Arjun: kya kya tha?(What???) (pretending like nothing happened though he knows what she was asking and effect of the thing he had done in conference room just few minutes before. He smiled inwardly seeing his effect on her).LOLLOLLOL
Riya(hesitating): abhi thodi der pehle jo apne kiya???(a moment before what u done?? )EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Arjun: kya kiya mene??(what have I done??)(again behaving like he don't know what she is asking about)(lolss he is awesome actor na??).LOLLOLWinkWinkWink
Riya(closing her eyes): apne meri bottle se pani piya abhi???(why u drink water from my bottel)(she speaks in one breath itself).TongueTongue
Arjun (smile inwardly): kyun koi rule hai ki tumhari bottle se pani nahi pi sakte??? (why?? Is it crime to drink from ur bottle???)(saying this he got up from his chair and walk toward Riya) muje pyas lagi thi to pi liya...(I was thirsty so I drank...)I don't think k it was a big issue??(he said in very normal way)SmileSmileWinkWinkWink
Riya(takes backward step seeing him coming toward her): nahi mera matlab hai...(no... I mean...)ConfusedConfused
Arjun dheere dheere age badhta hai and Riya piche jati hai. (arjun slowly steps forward to her and she steps backward)finally she hits wall behind her and arjun pinned her to wall keeping his both hand on either side of wall covering Riya between them.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileWinkWinkWink
Seeing arjun this much near to herself she just lost her sense. She was now out of words. She didn't find words. She forgot what she want to tell him.(ab ACP itne pass honge to kuch aur yaad rahega kya???LOLLOLLOLBlushingBlushingBlushing)
Arjun: sun raha hu me kya matlab hai tumhara???? (yaa... I am listening what was ur meaning???)Big smile
He asked her directly looking in her beautiful eyes.
Riya: wo... me... keh... rahi... thi... ki... ki... Ki... wo... wo ...aap ...ne me..meri bottle... pani... wo... mat..matlab... aap... aapne... wo...(umm...I ... was... say.. saying... tha..that...I ...mea...mean...u...u...umm...)(she lost in his dark brown eyes and started to find words... )ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedBlushingBlushingBlushing
Arjun smiled inwardly seeing her affected by his nearness. His effect on her.
Riya comes in sense seeing him smilling. She immediately push him. and was about to go but he hold her wrist and pulled her toward him. She crashed against his broad chest. She didn't expected this from arjun. Arjun now held her by her waist with one hand and other was removing hair strands from her face. He lean closed to her face. His breath was hitting her cheeks. She just close her eyes. He lean more toward her ear and whispered " I Loved the smell of your lip gloss, wear that always!!!!" and peaked her cheek. She was hell shocked and was blushing like hell. she turnd to red crimson. She just run away from his cabin smiling and blushing...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
Arjun smiled seeing her blushing. And staring her retreating back. Riya smile kar rahi thi sath hi blush bhi and sath hi shocked bhi thi. (Riya was blusing hardly and at same time she was shocked to core.)Use wakehi yakin nahi ho raha tha jo bhi kuch der pehle hua wo.(she is not beliving what ever happened just a moment ago...) Use wo sapna hi lag raha tha.(she was just feeling it like dream.) BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
Time was passing and ETF got a big case and they have to go manali to solve it. Arjun wanted to confess his love to her before they go manali. He wanted this journey to manali with his love but he didn't get chance to confess.(lolss poor arjun... LOL)
Precap:
Everyone in manali.
Riya's nervousness Shockedand arjun's flirting...LOLWink

ohh god me blusing very much...BlushingBlushingBlushing
Our ACP is too much na??? my poor cutei riya...Embarrassed
hows it????WinkWinkWink
i know thoda chota hai par jyada time nahi mila... sorry guys...
plz do comment... and tell me u like it or not...

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

sony1990sangeethbalaVirMan505Raginishanahenna33titi123binishanaAnushassabjeyaArjunKiAshswaaspkreya204FLOREYminammaarmishraAPRIL14aroojarainnakshatra92Aabish_02hunny1993shruti-loveshreyashi19mldKaShforever06ArShiDelenarinku95Mdmadonamishreeunishazzubiya92Shanafrpink1pinkerbellskraftyll_megha_llZaBeerHoliccuteariyaLOVE.GOLDdevildiva21Live-lifesaritakDivineDarkness

mishree IF-Rockerz
mishree
mishree

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Awesome wonderful ,superb amazing update 

Hayla she in shock 

Shock per shock 

I love that shocking segment 
Thanx 4 pm me 

Update soon

Beautifulfairy

LOVE.GOLD IF-Sizzlerz
LOVE.GOLD
LOVE.GOLD

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
It was so sweet lipi 
adorable naughty arjun n blushing riya LOLLOL
too cute 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon Smile

Beautifulfairy

zubiya92 IF-Rockerz
zubiya92
zubiya92

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Amazing update
Love it
Cont soon
Thanks for pm

Beautifulfairy

unishaz IF-Rockerz
unishaz
unishaz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
superb.. Cute one.. Loved ariya moment.. Arjun flirting n riya shocked.. It felt like a dream for riya.. She was blushing n shocked too.. Interesting precap.. Continue soon.. Thanks for pm..

Beautifulfairy

Go to top