mishree thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Fb and present grt depict by u 

Thanx 4 pm me

Update soon 
titi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
continue soon... give a sweet confession of ariya...
Asha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great update.
pls pm me for future updates.

i want to see more of flirty arjun.
actually i am tamil, so i don;t understand hindi. so pls try to write more in English, atleast narrate in english. that would be a great help. i don't want to miss such a great story on Arjun, due to language problem. thanks

πŸ‘

hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Super update !!!!
waiting 4 more
shreyashi19mld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
super se uper,awsm,superb starting,next update jaldi jaldi post karo yr.
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Super Duper Awesome start dr...!!!!!
Awww poor riya semmed quite confused coz of Arjun's changed behaviour...!!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
FB was wonderful...!!!! Wow it's love in first sight for Riya...!!!!! πŸ˜‰
Oye hoye thy were lost in eachother n that too in their first meet n that eye lock was super cute..!!! πŸ˜³
Wht the... Akdu didn't acknowledge her gesture n get back to his sadu avatar as soon as he realized that wht he was doing...!!!!!! πŸ˜‘
Awww She made a special place in all their hearts in such a short time...!!!! Loved the name given by her to their gang...!!!!! πŸ˜†
Wow Arjun was impressed by her working skills but never appericiate coz Riya reminded him of Rosh n that's why he ignored her...!!!!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
OMG she shared everything to her mom n that's why also told her about her love for Arjun...that's fab...!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Wow althought she nvr disclosed about her love for Arjun to his friends but ETF ki dhamaka gang already knw about both their feelings as it's quite impossible to hide anything frm that...!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
OMG thy all made a plan to make thm both confess their feelings n somehow also tricked Arjun n called him there to Shree's house but their plan backfired n Arjun vented out all his anger on Riya n hurted her vry badly...!!!!!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Smart gang didn't disclosed their whole plan otherwise thy all will be a dead meat...!!!!!  πŸ˜‰
Awww Rathod consider her as his little sis...that's sweet...!!!!! Glad that he scolded Arjun...!!!!!
Aaarrrggghhh he knw he was at fault but his ego is bigger thn his head...!!!!! Thn wht's the point in realizing if he didn't apologized for his mistake...!!!!!!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Wow after that incident Riya distanced herself frm him n he was missing her usual antics...!!!!! 
OMG Riya got hurt while thy were catching Sik n it's thn whn he realised his love for her n promised himself to nvr let her go...that's awesome...!!!!!! 
Awww this flirtatious side of Arjun made her hell shocked...!!!! Loved this naughty Arjun...!!!!!
Loved it...!!! Thanks for pm dr...!!!! Continue soon...!!!!

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
poor riya got shocked from acp arjun🀣
hopefully update soon
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super fab beautyfull autstANDING UPDATE
Loveittt
Thanks for pm
Cont soon
Beautifulfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Asha03

great update.

pls pm me for future updates.

i want to see more of flirty arjun.
actually i am tamil, so i don;t understand hindi. so pls try to write more in English, atleast narrate in english. that would be a great help. i don't want to miss such a great story on Arjun, due to language problem. thanks

πŸ‘

okk sure dear...😊
n thanx...😊