NEW ARIYA SS ~ LOVE- THE FEELING Last part-pg31 *COMPLETED* - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
Ha ha ha... Arjun acting like a despo lover boy..
Amazing
outstanding
mindblowing
awesome...
Continue soon and plz pm me whenever u update
hey all back with new part...
chalo aaj apni bak bak rehne hi deti hu verna u all will get bore...
story padho.. shayad mene achhi likhi hai..😉😉
chalo chalo start karo padhna...

Part4:

Here one hot girl come near arjun and started flirting with him. First he was irritated by her but visible fume and jealousy on riya's face strike some thing in his mind. He too started flirting with her. Here riya got more angry seeing arjun responding that girl's flirt.

Now arjun and that girl were dancing on floor and arjun was watching riya's reaction on this. She was fuming on bar counter and there she gulped down 6 pegs of drink and she was full on in talli mode and there he saw boy going to riya. He asked her for dance. Riya was very much drunk and she accepted his proposal for dance to show arjun that she don't care.

Here arjun was already trying hard to get rid of that bi*ch as he saw her drinking pegs. But she was not leaving him. He was fuming in anger as well in jealousy. On another side riya was also very jealouse of that girl so she got more close to that guys even though she was not comfortable. Arjun's temper was on highest of his limit to control. He glared at that girl and left her.

Riya was very much drunk and was dancing with the guy just when she felt her self pulled by a strong arm to ward his strong and broad chest. He was none other than our hot headed super cop ARJUN. He pulled her toward him and she came crashing to his well toned broad chest. He held her by waist very passionately looking in her eyes intensely. Though she was very much drunk but she can recognize his touch and his look.
She felt a shiver run down her whole body when he held her very close to him. She was never ever this much close to him.

He danced with her very passionately. His both hands on her thin waist and her both hands wraped around his neck. Both were dancing forgetting everything about surrounding and case. Both were lost in each other. At one note he swirled her again pulled her to him. She hit with his. Some hair strands came on her face bcz of sudden hitting. He very gently removed those strands from her face and tugged to back of her ears. Both are very close to each other. His breath hitting her face. She was feeling goosebumps in her stomach . he pulled her more close to him. He was about to kiss her right on her lips but she naughtily smiled and pushed  him and ran out of club.

He smiled at her naughtiness and ran behind her. She was running ahead and behind her arjun. After so many chase he caught her. Pulled her to him and she came crashing to him. She was smiling as well he. Both were happy with each other. Again he pulls her very close to him. His one hand held her waist another on back of her neck. Her both hands were on his chest clutching his shirt. She was shivering in his hands. He came more close to her face to kiss her. There lips were just mm away from each other. She closed her eyes and she suddenly got the glimpse of his harsh words "NAFARAT KARTA HU ME TUMSE" suna tumne "NAFART KARTA HU , TUMSE, TUMARE CHEHRE SE TUMHARI HAR BAAT SE..."

She hurriedly opened her eyes and pushed him away. He got confused by her action. The sudden hurt was evident in her eyes. He got more confuse by this. He didn't get what got wrong. Just few seconds back she was more than happy and suddenly this hurt on her eyes. But something strike his mind he got what actually hurted her. His harsh word he had spoken in stupid misunderstanding.

Arjun: riya...

But riya cut him .

Riya: I sorry arjun sir. I forgot your words. I will make sure next time will not bother u.

She was about to run away but before she run away he held her hand. She was struggling to get free from his hand but more for not cry in front of him.

Riya: plz sir let me go... please...

Arjun: no riyaa. Now I wont let u go away from me.

Riya: I never gone away but u pushed me out of your life. So now I am out.

Arjun: plz riya. I feel really sorry for that. But now I wont let u go. I wont push u out of my life. I need u riya.

Riya was struggling to get free from his grip but she stoped suddenly hearing "I need u riya"

Riya looked at him with pain full face. His face too was having pain.

Riya: what did u say???

He came close to her.
Held her hand gently between his both hand.

Arjun: haan riya. I need u. I need u to heal me. I need u to complete me. I need u to fill my life with happiness. I need u to give me your love and support. I need u. I LOVE YOU RIYA. I LOVE YOU A LOT. More than my life riya. I really love you. I really do.

Riya was listening all this with teary eyes. She never ever imagined that arjun will reciprocate her feelings. She was not in state to say anything. Yaa she was drunk but was in enough sense that she can understand whatever he had said.
She without saying anything just hugged him tightly. Arjun hug her back with same passion. He also hug her very tightly. He too was teary. They remained like this for long time. Riya was crying very much. She was very touched by his pure and simple confession. She was happy then ever. he parted her from him seeing her tears.

Arjun: riya?? Why are u crying?? Yaar aab to mene confess bhi kar liya hai. ab kyun ro rahi ho???

Riya strat hitting him with her hands. Arjun didn't get her. He held her both hands and stop her from hitting him.

Arjun: kya hua riya??

Riya: muje apse baat nahi karni. Aap bahot bure ho...

Arjun got confused like abb mene kya kiya???

Arjun: par mene kiya kya??

Riya: aapne mujse kya kya bol diya tha aap ko andaza bhi hai mai kitni hurt hui thi??

Arjun got her point. She was talking about his harsh words.

Arjun cupped her face: riya...(she was looking down.) look at me riya.

Riya slowly raise her face and look at him.

Arjun: I am really sorry riya. I know I have hurted u a lot. Bahot hurt kiya hai na?? uss vakt me khud ki feelings se darta tha riya. Mene roshni se pyar kia tha use mujse chin liya gya tha riya. Me tumhe nahi kho sakta tha. roahni ke bad bhi mai jese tese jee raha tha. par agar tumhe kuch ho jaye to mai mar...

Riya didn't let him finish that line.

Riya: I am sorry. Mai apko samaj hi nahi payi na??? I am really sorry. Mai apse bahot pyar karti hu. Please kabhi bhi marne ki ya muje chod ke jane ki bat mat karna. Nahi jee paungi apke bina.

Arjun: I love u riya.aaj bhi karta hu aur tab bhi karta tha.  bas kehne ki himmat nahi thi and I ended up hurting u...

Riya: u can never hurt me. Never...

She again hug him. He parted from her and cupped her face. He was going to kiss her but suddenly rain strated. (bechre ki kiss ke sab dushman.. ha ha ha...)

Riya pused him and started running in rain. She saw him thumb and again stared running. He smiled at her antics and ran behind her. She started singing and dancing with him.

Hulchul hui... zara shor hua...

dil chor hua... teri orr hua...

Aisi chale jab hawa...

Ishq hua hi hua ...

Aisi chale jab hawa...

Ishq hua hi hua ...
Now arjun started singing. She look at him with so much surprise as he was a very good singer.

Aisi chale jab hawa...

Ishq hua hi hua ...

Aisi chale jab hawa...

Ishq hua hi hua ...
Ishq hua ...haaye...

Isha hua... haaye...

He hug her from back placing his chin on her shoulder.

Palko se, hothon tak, jo raah nikalti hai..

She turned to him...

Guzre na, wahan se, yeh teri galti hai...

Palko se hothon tak jo raha nikalti hai...

ho...

rehte hain ab hum wahan...

ishq hua hi hua...

Aisi chale jab hawa...

Ishq hua hi hua...

dil chor hua... teri aur hua...

Ishq hua...

He lift her in his hand and swirled her around and she placed her both hand around his neck.

Kadmon ko, sambhaalein, nazaron ka kya karein...

Nazron ko, sambhaalein, to dil ka kya karein...

Kadmon ko, sambhaalein, nazaron ka kya karein...

Dil ko sambhaale zubaan...

Ishq hua hi hua...

Aisi chale jab hawa...

Ishq hua hi hua...

Hulchul hui... hulchul hui...

zara shor hua...

dil chor hua...dil chor hua...

teri orr hua...
He put her down and hug her very tightly placing wet kisses on her shoulder line.
Ishq hua...

Ishq hua...

He parted from her and cup her face in his hands. She closes her eyes as giving him permission to go ahead. He bend down and captured her lips.

First he was gently and very softly kissing her but as she responded he deepen the kiss. Soon the kiss turned very insistent and  passionate. He was sucking her lower lips between his both and she was sucking his upper lip between her both. He bit her lower lip and she gasped and opend her mouth. He tested her from every corner.

She was moaning and rubbing his chest up and down. His hands roamed on her and rested on her waist pulling her more close to him if it was even possible. After what felt like eternity both parted because of lack of breath. Both were panting.

He rested his forehead on hers. Her eyes still closed and a sweet smile on her red swollen lips. Her cheek were red full of blush.

Precap:
Ariya hot romance.
Probably last part.

haan laga na zatka??
yaa next part is mostly will be last one...
kesa laga kesa laga??/

dekho jute yaa tamatar mat marna i know romantic scenes likhne ne me mai bahot buri hu so plz dont laugh yaa dont throw ur jute ya tomato.

chalo ariya confession ho gaya na.. ab ache se sab jaldi jaldi comment and like kardo...
dekho bahot mehnat se likha hai. na pasnad aye to bhi comment karna haan...😊😉

awesome.. Love it.. Ariya's jealousy game.. Arjun's confession.. Ariya's romance.. Superb.. Continue soon.. Thanks for pm..
Awesome part
love it
cont soon
awsome..

Just luv it..

Finally ariya confess..

Ariya kiss..me blushing..

Precap..wow..

Plz continue soon