Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Astha chod chali Sasural (Page 3)

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

A) Shlok Agonyhotri suffers from ADHD, he loses focus very easily specially on big tasks that he has undertaken and forgets the goals he has set up for himself.  I hope he gets professional help, on this forum. He is also learning to play the harp, and is doing very well inspite of the ADHD issues.
take some pity on poor shlokie baby. professionals don't wear bras. he will be scarred for life. whats the need to punish him so badly? pyaar se samjhao
B) The agony house pests oops guests beleive in speaking their mind, just like the agony house members they like to fart freely
especially that lady and that man. looks like they had a hard time digesting all those aloo filled sabjis.
C) Varad still has the hots for Astha, even acting like a marraige counselor to keep her in the agony house ( even though his marraige is down in the dumps ) 
aastha did a klpd on varadPinch. journalist, travel agent and now marriage counsellorD'ohwhat next?
D ) The Vastha club ceases to exist right at this moment, Astha called Varad her big bro. Sorry yasna and Neelum,!! oops forgot to mention the new professional member that yasna invited to join the now defunct club, Sorry lady and thanks for supporting mission pink! 
yeh kaali kaali aankhen...yeh gore gore gaal
yeh teekhi teekhi nazrein...yeh hirni jaisi chaal
yeh bikhri bikhri zulfein...yeh jhuki jhuki palkein
yeh gori gori baahein...hum kyon tumhe naa chaaheinLOL
E) Astha thinks agony house is the happiest place on earth, Disneyland tickets sales have plummeted since she she made this statement,
and universal ticket sales skyrocketed
F) Astha unlike the other agony members does not like to let go, be it leaving the agony house or the bacteria ridden pune  water that Anjali gave her from the Lota. She will hold on to everything including her " love" for shlok. 
aastha might have stored that water in her bladder at kirloskar house and extracted them out when needed at agony house.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiitalkie14Operaqueen-LECHU-

Sparklingcider Goldie
Sparklingcider
Sparklingcider

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
EXCELLENT post yaar & totally howlarious!!!ClapLOL Epi was AMAZEBALLS - been waiting for like forever for Astha to fiiinally tell the truth & get the hell outta that loony bin so imagine my SHOCK, HORROR when she was raving on about her sassural???!!!ConfusedShockedOuch Obvs all that time she's been spending with the nutcases Anj & Shlok has sent her over the edge & she's lost the friggin plot as well the poor girl!!!LOL BTW Shlok like W*F - that guy REALLY does need his head testing!!!AngryAngryAngry

lachiitalkie14Operaqueenmeerab...

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hey Sandy!!! Shlok being such a hot dude I am
Looking at a reason for the madness!!! I even made him a protector or whatever.. :) but not many are buying my theory yaar..:) I sure did realise that Asstha does not deserve any better treatment if she feels the agnihotris are angels... She needs a whack on her back!!! She hAs short term memory loss!!!The male members in the forum can help her with that... I am more concerned with hottie Shlokie..;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiiOperaqueen-LECHU-

crazygul IF-Rockerz
crazygul
crazygul

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
sandhya di. u always rock but aapke aaloo post ki jgeh dil mai koi nahi le sak ta.. from that post got inspiration to write fun post..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiiOperaqueen

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I had to reply to this as I laughed so much just from the first line that now my tummy hurts. 
Shlok lost the plot or what. He went from claiming they are inseparable as he is a selfish man back in the jungle to now wanting her to get lost because he can't live with her. 

Biggest let down of the episide was Aastha calling Varad her big bro and and saying think of me as your lil sister. So much for dreaming of Vastha! CVs don't let us have any fun. They won't let Aastha dump Shlok for a new entry nor will they let her think she married the wrong brother. Darn it. 

Aastha's dialogues today were like a cry for help but not in the good way. She sounded so reluctant to leave. Asking for forgiveness from all was unnecessary. She wants to win DIL of the year award with her her clarifications of her good intentions. Uff, I was expecting her to be strong and tell the Agnis to stuff their white house of pain as riches don't buy happiness. Instead, she was backing Shlok into a corner. Goading him into breaking the relationship for her. 

NA's reactions were interesting though. Shocked that his bacha had been so meticulous in avenging him yet angered that he made the truth public. Secretly, his mind is probably processing the fruits of his upbringing that his bacha is following him well and he has more potential than even he thought. 

lachiibingyyOperaqueendsr11

tinklefan Senior Member
tinklefan
tinklefan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

A) Shlok Agonyhotri suffers from ADHD, he loses focus very easily specially on big tasks that he has undertaken and forgets the goals he has set up for himself.  I hope he gets professional help, on this forum. He is also learning to play the harp, and is doing very well inspite of the ADHD issues. 
B) The agony house pests oops guests beleive in speaking their mind, just like the agony house members they like to fart freely

C) Varad still has the hots for Astha, even acting like a marraige counselor to keep her in the agony house ( even though his marraige is down in the dumps ) 

D ) The Vastha club ceases to exist right at this moment, Astha called Varad her big bro. Sorry yasna and Neelum,!! oops forgot to mention the new professional member that yasna invited to join the now defunct club, Sorry lady and thanks for supporting mission pink! 

E) Astha thinks agony house is the happiest place on earth, Disneyland tickets sales have plummeted since she she made this statement,

F) Astha unlike the other agony members does not like to let go, be it leaving the agony house or the bacteria ridden pune  water that Anjali gave her from the Lota. She will hold on to everything including her " love" for shlok. 

lol..nice post sandhyaji...amazing sense of humour Thumbs Up

lachiiOperaqueen

AshKo Senior Member
AshKo
AshKo

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Fantastic as always Sandhya LOL

lachiiOperaqueen

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Sandhya, really funny.

I too feel bad for Vastha club members.  It is brother and sister bond  as Varad was singing this song "phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai,  sabse pyaar meri behna hai".  Actually, come to think of it,  it was not Varad who was singing it.  It was Astha who was making him sing this.  She is the one who was doing "brother, brother".   No wonder, Shlokie was mad.   Not only Astha insulted baba, made him do her puja,  she also took away his brother.

That miraculous water survived the journey from Kirlosker to Agnihotri household.   Astha is not going to let Shlokie go.   Shlok wants to get rid of her and want her to go back to her mommy, but Astha wants to stay back.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tinklefanlachiiOperaqueendsr11fm05

Go to top