rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Originally posted by Prads

LOLLOLLOLhilarious post..

btw wats ADHD??

some children have difficulty in paying attention to anything and get easily distracted.It stands for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
nice post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiiOperaqueenNeelum.drashti

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Ur post cracked me up ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiiOperaqueen

multiDimensions IF-Dazzler
multiDimensions
multiDimensions

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
main to chhod chali sasural ka desh , mayka ghar pyara lage

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiiOperaqueen

bingyy IF-Dazzler
bingyy
bingyy

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
SANDHYA, i  am  sure  people  will  not  like  me  for  saying  this  &  i  know  in  real  life  people  like  astha  does  exist  but  she  really  is  the  weakest  heroine  who  from  my  pov  does  not  have  any tiny  bit of   self  respect  ,i  dont  want  cv  to  turn  astha  typical  ekta  maaye  ki  heroines  but  man,  come  on  how  much  hints  do  one  girl  need  to  get  the  hell  out  of  that  house  &  shlok's  life (   for  some  time)????  &  why  is  she  does  not  have  little  bit  of  dignity  &  brain  left ???i  dont    know  ,whom  i  m  more  disappoint  today  ?shlok  or  astha  ?? for  me  i  can  understand  the  SR  episode  bcoz  he  is  revengeful  &  vindictive  character but  today  there  was  no  need  for  him  to  be  sooo  harsh  ,it  just  i  felt  soo  down  &  i  felt  shlok  has  so  suffer  &  redeem  right  way  &  atleast  for  some  time    before  astha  takes  him  back,

but  after  seeing  spoiler  video  ,its  going  madhubala  way  where  hero  actually  didnot  redeem  but  heroine  at  last  become  mahan  aatma  &  married  him ,in  that  serial  also  hero   handcuffed  heroine  ,it  just  sucked  ,i  really  dont  want  this  serial to   turn  into  another  madhubala  &  i  dont  want  astha  to  become  sooo  weak  ,man  ,she  loves  him  &  she  still  thinks  shlok   (deep  inside  her  mind)  is  joking,  i  understand  love  is  like  that   ,but  come on  even  if  u  love  ,one  should  have  that  little  bit  of  self  respect  &  stamina   left  ,for  me &  for  any  person  can  see  through  astha ,that  she  is  weakest  when  she  sees  shlok  or  when  he  touches  her  ,man  is  she that  much  of  hormonal  ?(  so  its   very  easy  for  shlok  to  make  her  doormat)  which  i  guess  is  right  in  lala  land    but  i  really  wish  if  cvs  showed  this  tadaap  from  shlok's  side  rather  than  astha's  side  ,bcoz  by  seeing  astha's  love  &  reaction  to  shlok's  touch  i  m  seriously  tired  ,now  i  want  to  see  shlok's  love  ,realization  &  his  intensity 

&  why  does  cvs  needed  to  show  that  neeranjan  asked  shlok  to  take  astha back  that  is  why  he  is  taking  astha  back  ,why  cant  it  be  shlok's  idea ????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

multiDimensionslachiitibs09Operaqueen

jonee IF-Dazzler
jonee
jonee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

A) Shlok Agonyhotri suffers from ADHD, he loses focus very easily specially on big tasks that he has undertaken and forgets the goals he has set up for himself.  I hope he gets professional help, on this forum. He is also learning to play the harp, and is doing very well inspite of the ADHD issues. 
B) The agony house pests oops guests beleive in speaking their mind, just like the agony house members they like to fart freely

C) Varad still has the hots for Astha, even acting like a marraige counselor to keep her in the agony house ( even though his marraige is down in the dumps ) 

D ) The Vastha club ceases to exist right at this moment, Astha called Varad her big bro. Sorry yasna and Neelum,!! oops forgot to mention the new professional member that yasna invited to join the now defunct club, Sorry lady and thanks for supporting mission pink! 

E) Astha thinks agony house is the happiest place on earth, Disneyland tickets sales have plummeted since she she made this statement,

F) Astha unlike the other agony members does not like to let go, be it leaving the agony house or the bacteria ridden pune  water that Anjali gave her from the Lota. She will hold on to everything including her " love" for shlok. 

OQ - hilariousLOL
loved E and F - aastha holding onto anything is like awesome - she did hold onto the water didnt
she???ConfusedLOL tho big bada shlok pakadna kyun mushkil hoga - tight tight pakdegiEmbarrassed

and sorry that u  guys are in mourning since this evening - vaastha club has gone kaput
i warned you that tumhara yeh option nahi hoga - nahi suna tumney - ab rakhis ready rakho
astha key liye - varad to pehneygi rakshabandhan meyBig smile
look for other matchmaking prospects - abhay -sojal is a good idea as they may cool their
heels in jail in due course - so they can spend kwality time there togetherOuchBig smile 
hamarey ashlok are already on their way to be clapped up for some jail mein mangal
kamina shlokie ki jai hoTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiitalkie14Operaqueen-LECHU-

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauriangel

i totally agree with a, e and f. i was surprised when aastha said she liked it at her susralStern Smile

p.s. munda has gone mad, taken biwi with him to jail.

munda is mad from start..
god knows wat more shlok is going to do..
coz isse toh aastha nai patne wali...

yeah i hope she doesn't but remember the time he jumped off cliff, u r right, some technical default  is there in upper portionD'ohbut still he is one hot dude.

decemaprtalkie14Operaqueen

-LECHU- IF-Rockerz
-LECHU-
-LECHU-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged

i totally agree with a, e and f. i was surprised when aastha said she liked it at her susralStern Smile

yeah i hope she doesn't but remember the time he jumped off cliff, u r right, some technical default  is there in upper portionD'ohbut still he is one hot dude.
@bold neelum
now dont tell me you became a samosa againStern Smile

lachiiOperaqueenNeelum.drashti

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LECHU-

@bold neelum
now dont tell me you became a samosa againStern Smile

no ihaven't read HAS members posts so still a pakorah but old habits die hardEmbarrassed

lachiiOperaqueen-LECHU-

Go to top