Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Today's take - The Game of Thrones (Page 2)

Rainy01 Senior Member
Rainy01
Rainy01

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Nice post...I'm getting my self ready to cry with ParoUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewer

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Ash...
Nice post! I like your style of writing too :-P
Am glad you made a post.

At this point we do not know how ruthlessly Rudra will treat Paro in the near future...going by the promos so far its going to be a complete nightmare for her.

Laila...hmmm, was actually taken by complete surprise by her relationship with Rudra.
Wonder what role she will play once Paro comes into the picture.

Sanaya is portraying the quiet, docile and sweet character of Paro beautifully. Ashish is doing good too.
And I like Tarun Khanna (Thakur) since his portrayal of Ravan in Mahadev - he is doing a commendable job here as well.

Thakur and his wife apparently share a loving relationship :-) 
Liked their scene.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashdakshaavishowviewerNewbiesoapfan

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Great post and wonderfully articulated thoughts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewerNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vena.cava.

Great post and wonderfully articulated thoughts!

Thanks dear ... I saw your post too and loved it !!!
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Ash...
Nice post! I like your style of writing too :-P
Am glad you made a post.

At this point we do not know how ruthlessly Rudra will treat Paro in the near future...going by the promos so far its going to be a complete nightmare for her.

Laila...hmmm, was actually taken by complete surprise by her relationship with Rudra.
Wonder what role she will play once Paro comes into the picture.

Sanaya is portraying the quiet, docile and sweet character of Paro beautifully. Ashish is doing good too.
And I like Tarun Khanna (Thakur) since his portrayal of Ravan in Mahadev - he is doing a commendable job here as well.

Thakur and his wife apparently share a loving relationship :-) 
Liked their scene.

Thanks shwetha for posting...I like th thakur too .. He is handsome and looks cute with the glasses.. Sadia looks good too... Is laila iago ? Who knows.. Or is aman iago? Lets see

San ...loved the scenes where she does not have to talk... She does them so well... Note that she talks very little now...

Front front .. Violence happening for sure and her dreams will be broken!!!

showviewersbk2

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

Great update Ash, Dia will be proud of youSmile
I loved the Thakur/Thakurain romance. It'll be interesting to see how real it is on ThakurSa's side. Is Thakurain Sa easily disposable or is she his Achilles heel and will she become the reason for his downfall? Sadia looked absolutely gorgeous, actually they make good looking couple. I was right it wasn't the BSD that shot Paro's parents but Takhur's henchmen. It was kinda surprising that he admitted to it so early on but I guess Paro still doesn't know and there will probably be a scene where she's thanking him for the wedding and we'll be screaming 'Don't thank that sob' at our tv screens.
Woohoo, Indian tv is growing up. Not only is the hero not a virgin but he isn't apologetic about it either. I love the character of Laila though I wasn't overly impressed with the way it was enacted. 

Sanaya's expression when Paro is left alone at home and she sees her wedding joda and decides to try it on was spot on. There was an excitement that took me back to when I first held my wedding lengha in my hands. I did the same thing...put it on and twirled around. All Paro's hopes and dreams were bound up in that moment. Even tho Paro had no one to shed a tear or tell her she looked beautiful I'm sure pretty much anyone who's been through that experience or dreamt about it  would have gotten a bit teary eyed. 

Off topic, Meera is doing ramanchi with her DeliciousAS id...this was for another AS...lucky for her it fit for this one too.LOLLOL

Yes jaya... SanAya aced it in the lehnga scene...

Yes... Rudra is not a virgin... Driven home totally...

Thakur is hiding all the bad stuff from thakurayin... But seems to be a good hubby

dakshaavishowviewer

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis newbie soap fan.. So we see thakur as reveal his kartoot that it was his men in BSD uniforms who tortured the innocent villagers and killing them. There was a dialogue where he mention about eloping woman by his men , there could be a possibility that rudra's mom elope was by these men and not by herself. If so then thakur will be responsible for the loss in both rudra and paro's life.

showviewerNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Nice analysis newbie soap fan.. So we see thakur as reveal his kartoot that it was his men in BSD uniforms who tortured the innocent villagers and killing them. There was a dialogue where he mention about eloping woman by his men , there could be a possibility that rudra's mom elope was by these men and not by herself. If so then thakur will be responsible for the loss in both rudra and paro's life.

Good one dakshavi... Maybe they just made her disappear... And made it appear like an elopement???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index