Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow .. I don't remember reading any of SLB's interviews earlier .. this man seems sooo articulate .. the way he has put his thoughts into words, not many people express it soo well .. no wonder he is such a fine director
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Psssht! Who needs red bull when you have Ranveer around you. His energy is infectious. He is THE energizer bunny. πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Just finished reading this interview. I don't like SLB or his films in general but what he said about Ranveer, DP and Salman was nice and sounded very genuine. Actually what he said about Salman surprised me. Salman really elicits extreme reactions from people for some reason. I don't really get it. Guess he is an undiagnosed Bipolar like me. πŸ€”
SLB thanx for giving Ranveer the liberty to play Ram his own way.Award gaya bhaad mein.apne keh dia ,he is your Ram,baas wohi kafi hai.
Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: manjery

i dont think there is any thing bad saying i am proud of these two actors individually first πŸ˜ƒ n here i didnt mentioned them as couple and i am not atleast possesed one πŸ˜† 

glad u took it sportingly without going overboardπŸ‘πŸΌ...the forum needs members like you πŸ˜ƒ btw i was just kidding...
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika rocks. Ramleela was great movie. Both leads did great job 
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why do people comment more about Ranveer Singh's energy than his acting talent? πŸ˜•... I mean c'mon let's be honest... he's the only actor from the younger generation that's a serious threat to Ranbir Kapoor becoming the biggest superstar. Everyone's always like Ranveer Singh's so energetic but not many people praise his work as much as they do Ranbirs. Btw before anyone gets worked up, I'm both Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh's huge fan πŸ˜Š Edited by Parko - 10 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There is so much honesty in his answers. I love the man for being so brave and confident in his work. is movies are like paintings,figuratively. 
pakeezah thumbnail
for once, i agree with sanjay leela bhansali