Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

comparision between RK and KRK

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

RK  - 1] kameena which  I love it and dashing , intelligent , smart .

2] doesn't want to bend infront of anyone and had lots lots of ego and self respect.
3] believes in his strength so he worked hard a lot to be in this SUPERSTAR .
4] he never gone for shortcut methods to earn money , so he wanted only white money from producers and always paid income tax regularly.
5] he is coconut bahar se hard andhar se naram. only some people like Madhu and bittuji know about this quality.
6] he is such a sweet - heart he can forgive the person easily who wanted to him him thrice i.e., shamsher and sikky and also KRK after giving lots of tension to RK , RK wanted to forgive but KRK wants to backstab.in this way for me RK is more innocent than KRK.
7] RK whatever did infront of everyone and waited for KRK
KRK  - 1] innocent look and cool.
2] he bends infront of everyone and gets slapped so easily.
3]he doesn't believes in himself so he wanted to replace RK.
4] he wants to get everything inshortcut method,he doesn't want to work hard that's he is harassing RK and his family mentally.
5] he looks innocent but he is more harsher than RK talked about his father in such a way.
6] I felt KRK is more cruel and kameena than RK talked really bad about mk and was backstabbing RK. koi toh use pooche agar RK ke paise uski hai keh ke , sare baat jo usne kiya hai RK and uski family ke saath kya uski maa is tarkkey se kush hogi. is KRK such a dump that if her is principled person never going accept his loote hui money and also KRK.
7] he chuha who is covering his face from whole world and now trying to backstab RK.
                             kuch bhi kaho RK is the bestest of best .no one can beat him even his parchay gets shame and walk way by seeing RK.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rkmadhuluvstory thumbnail
ahaan !!!  ๐Ÿ‘ nice observation...
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3