Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you so much for this post... Its great to hear that show still lives on and even gaining new viewers when it was over more than a year ago... Some stories live forever... it will always be special to me..like many of us here...
Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u Pavin for writing this post! IPKKND can never fade! It will remain in our hearts forever... Always... Hamesha...
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dis is IPKKND nd as we knw dat naam hi kafi hai β€οΈ 

never d magic will fade nd never d craziness will fade away rather it will stay forever nd ever..!

ARSHI still dis one word can send shivers to us fans nd i can bet it will continue d same way humesha..!

beautiful post πŸ‘

love u partner πŸ€—

p.s. frndwala love πŸ€£
Edited by ara_000 - 10 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
IPKKND may have left our screens but it will never leave our hearts.. The magic the 1 and half year wove is just too good to let go off or fade.. IPKKND will live on hamesha and forever.. Thanks for sharing this amazing post with us.. ❀️
Arnavruchi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ipkknd is popular everywhere...
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
IPK is fading...hell No, it isn't!

Just like u're Malaysia, the situation in my country is the same!
All the people who used to mock me some months ago for being addicted to a show, unbelievably those same people are now addicted to that show!
Heck my Nani is damn addicted to IPK, once she came at my place on a saturday and IPK is not telecasted here on saturday and asked me to switch on the TV coz she had to watch Khushi.😲
My FB friend list if full of people with ArShi pics!
Everyday the RJ of my national radio plays the title song/ rabba vey and people keep asking for that! And they even use Hello hi bye bye in their convo🀣
My Mom who previously hated the look of IPK is now addicted, she asked me to download the whole epi so that she could watch continuously!

Many people from our IPK clan have left this forum, but I'm sure IPK is still alive in their hearts! And there are millions of people out there who doesn't know about this forum and they still love this show!

True, Barun and sanaya are trying new ventures, but somewhere we try to see Arnav and Khushi in them...The memory with IPK can never ever fade, their memory is too strong for us to let them fade away!

Some stories are meant to be great, some couple are meant to be remembered forever and IPK/ArShi is one of them!😳

The fandom keeps on increasing...
And it shall never fade...
Edited by .Nightingale... - 10 years ago
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I am from Fiji... and we watched the re-runs of the IPKKND at that particular time... we were probably 1 month or so behind but the effect of it was that I was always on par with the episodes by watching it on YT or any FB posts... 

I assure you that IPKKND craze is everywhere... 
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dear Pavin, a very good post!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

I didn't know till I read your post that we have Vijay TV on Astro !!!  😲  But I am not subscribed to that channel because I fall in the category of a hindi/punjabi speaking Punjaban who doesn't understand much Tamil. πŸ˜”

IPK is an Epic love story and I guess can be classified in the genre of Romeo-Juliet, Heer Ranjha... I just wish that Gul Khan had given it a better closure and just hadn't dismissed it!

I am not sure which episode they are at on Astro, but do let me know if they use 'Teri Meri' or some other song.  But I did hear that the background of Rabba Ve is being used in IK.  πŸ˜†
lalarukh thumbnail
thank u so much pavin for making this post...i am feeling so happy to see the love growing in malaysia for rabba ve ...arnav khushi ...ipk...proud to be arsian indeed:)
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for info. I mean i know ipk is world famous but i never expected this much. Ya, i too started seeing new sanz's show. But it is not like our ipk. I still want to see it in tamil but mom and dad will watch some other channel. My mom will say that you already saw it in telugu so don't watchi it. If i try youtube then am scared that she takes away my laptop. So, i can't watch thats why i read and write arshi ffs.