Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Vahbbiz Tweets regarding Madhubala (Page 5)

MercuryVenus Senior Member
MercuryVenus
MercuryVenus

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Betterose

She simply cannot stay away from limelight. Angry As much as I did not want to get into her tweeting statements and her need for putting herself out there, this one takes the cake. Or perhaps today I just cannot understand her level of immaturity.
The writers directors r all letting out gas as she is being "inspirational" .  If VD and dd said this to her she should b happy but putting on social network is like awarding the trophy to herself.

Sorry, but my POV. No offence to anyone. And if this feels like bashing busybee so b it.  She herself opens herself to this and takes PRIDE in doing this.  BBing and rudeness is nothing to b proud of.Tired of IMMATURITY, but freedom of speech allows u to practice stupidity.

I agree with each and every word of yours. Her level of immaturity is such that she cannot even make out the sarcasm behind this observation of VD and DD. Poor lady...I feel pity for her.Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

memad

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
One good thing Vahbiz does do is informs us first at award shows what award her husband has won and what award the rest of the cast of Madhubala have won. 
Also due to her liking the limelight so much she publishes new pictures of them going on their many trips, shopping trips and parties. So some pros are there in her publishing everything they are doing, at least we are kept informed. 

Sometimes if we get annoyed we can decide not look at her twitter feeds on the forum here or on twitter directly, but if we feel perhaps the partying in particular is affecting Vivian's looks "I've seen what people said in her arguing with fans, other fans said as much as I'm saying here" but I wanted to add it's himself he chooses to smoke and stay up late and not sleep, harming his health, but as a wife she should take care also, we tell her if we think we are helping her, we can mention it, no harm done, perhaps just tell her and show her a picture and Lady VD can see what we are talking about and leave it at that. 

Go to top