Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Vahbbiz Tweets regarding Madhubala

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Vahbbiz Dorabjee @Babiejaan

Haha it's so ironical. .but even Vivian calls me RK..hehe

Vahbbiz Dorabjee @Babiejaan

@Babiejaan oops when did Drashti say dis.hehe.Lady Rk is a killer name.viv always says he took inspiration from me 4 d role..hahaha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Yeh  saw  that.
Dd  Calls  Vbiz  Lady  rk.

Vbiz  also  Tweeted  a  4 min  Video  Of  Wedding
Betterose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She simply cannot stay away from limelight. 😡 As much as I did not want to get into her tweeting statements and her need for putting herself out there, this one takes the cake. Or perhaps today I just cannot understand her level of immaturity.
The writers directors r all letting out gas as she is being "inspirational" .  If VD and dd said this to her she should b happy but putting on social network is like awarding the trophy to herself.

Sorry, but my POV. No offence to anyone. And if this feels like bashing busybee so b it.  She herself opens herself to this and takes PRIDE in doing this.  BBing and rudeness is nothing to b proud of.Tired of IMMATURITY, but freedom of speech allows u to practice stupidity.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Betterose

She simply cannot stay away from limelight. 😡 As much as I did not want to get into her tweeting statements and her need for putting herself out there, this one takes the cake. Or perhaps today I just cannot understand her level of immaturity.

The writers directors r all letting out gas as she is being "inspirational" .  If VD and dd said this to her she should b happy but putting on social network is like awarding the trophy to herself.

Sorry, but my POV. No offence to anyone. And if this feels like bashing busybee so b it.  She herself opens herself to this and takes PRIDE in doing this.  BBing and rudeness is nothing to b proud of.Tired of IMMATURITY, but freedom of speech allows u to practice stupidity.

i second u
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Betterose

Chill hun!

As much as i dislike lady VD now, I don't find anything offensive in the tweet😕 She was just kidding😕
Betterose thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

i second u

@rima4ever - thanks 
Betterose thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Chill hun!

As much as i dislike lady VD now, I don't find anything offensive in the tweet😕 She was just kidding😕

I know, but I had reached my limit today. But venting sure made me feel good ðŸ˜ƒ  Now I will try chilling. 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
wah ji wah..so vd is being bullied and mishandled by lady rk..and she is the arrogant, illmannered , self obsessed psycho? And vd is the spinesless madhubala? Now this is funny..
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...btw she doesn't sound(from live interviews and tweets)anything like a female version of RK to me!!! but VD would know the inside story of course 😉
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

wah ji wah..so vd is being bullied and mishandled by lady rk..and she is the arrogant, illmannered , self obsessed psycho? And vd is the spinesless madhubala? Now this is funny..

Charu, You seem to be on a roll anywhere and everywhere re. VD's personal life😆 

Bajate raho😆
I know you are genuinely frustrated and angry but reading your posts in different threads seriously  had me laughing out loud.