Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Before putting handcuffs on aastha's hands he said "aastha mujhe maf kar dena I am really sorry". After  1 sec  shlok says " aastha itna kya soch rahi ho" and he jolds her hand and says : bolo na inse ki hamare beech me aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa vo soch rahe hai".then aaatha says " varna kya kar lenge shlok" .then he puts handcuff Edited by anjipankaj - 10 years ago
Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lachii

🤢 and i was gonna make a HAS post...

they really do not want us to make HAS posts...do they.?...how can one HAS if such twists come...

dailymotion or WU please somebody!!

True so more HAS now. What is Shlok upto.
Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So we will see Astha's parents make Shlok go to jail like Anjali's  parents did to NA but the results will again be different here as it is always EBP but with good results. So Astha will say something good about Shlok and Astha's parents will says it was misunderstanding and Shlok will still let Astha go and visit  her parents. So it will not be like what NA did to Anjali's parents. So EBP but with good results. Astha will still have all the rights of a daughter even after this misunderstanding as it will be misunderstanding and her parents will have complete trust in Shlok after this. Anjali lost all her rights as a daughter after that episode but that will not happen to Astha. Shlok will make sure of that. I think the climax will be when the CVs will show us what happened to Swati is going to happen to Astha EBP and then the results will be exposure and down fall of NA.
My POV , sorry may be too positive. Please no bashing. 
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: meerab...

so do pal ka tha yeh separation track...😆

😔 highly dissapointed...kya Kya socha tha...new entry, jealousy track (btw it was my imagination) everything ki sathyanaash @🤣 🤣 shlok agnihotri ke jaisa kou aur nahi milenga iss duniya mein .. 🤣 tfs dear...missing their offscreen interview 😔
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was an amazing segment

i hope we have some off screen segments tomorrow as well
richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG really this show is hillirious.. sholk can do anything...rofl 😆 😆
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sg2013

So we will see Astha's parents make Shlok go to jail like Anjali's  parents did to NA but the results will again be different here as it is always EBP but with good results. So Astha will say something good about Shlok and Astha's parents will says it was misunderstanding and Shlok will still let Astha go and visit  her parents. So it will not be like what NA did to Anjali's parents. So EBP but with good results. Astha will still have all the rights of a daughter even after this misunderstanding as it will be misunderstanding and her parents will have complete trust in Shlok after this. Anjali lost all her rights as a daughter after that episode but that will not happen to Astha. Shlok will make sure of that. I think the climax will be when the CVs will show us what happened to Swati is going to happen to Astha EBP and then the results will be exposure and down fall of NA.

interesting point of view suchi. what you predicted is very much possible, at least most of it.
don't be sorry for being positive. people here are tired of stupid, harsh, negative and irritating posts.

dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sg2013

omg what is happening . Me in shock for a minute it look like 2 love birds run away and parents oppose they end up in jail like 80's movie scene ðŸ˜†. Sorry me going out of track.
Agree with you totally suchi I always had a thought Anjali rub NA in a wrong way and the out come we are seeing but I am sure neither shlok is NA nor astha will repeat Anjali's mistake . What say.
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivek75

its like movie Dil Where Aamir khan and madhuri dixit were in jail

exactly first thing popped in my mind was the scene from dil. ðŸ˜† Shlok babu ka kameenaa DiMag  is taking roller coster ride.
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS! So looking forward to it!