Doli Armaano Ki

India-Forums

Doli Armaano Ki
Doli Armaano Ki

so if ur husband is not filmy, he is bad?? :O (Page 2)

bhagyathara Goldie
bhagyathara
bhagyathara

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:16am | IP Logged
its not a bad thing not to be filmi .being practical too is not bad .but being insensitive to his bride is surely not good .he came  to the room as if they had just celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary . 
forget her filminess ,he should understand her nervousness .
she hardly knows him . so crying buckets on realization is quite normal .

send Ishaan away .atleast she would get a chance to see through  her hubbys real face .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555KhatamKahani

mohifan Groupbie
mohifan
mohifan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Yesss I think bcoz of ishaan..she is not getting to understsnd him
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohifan

Ofcourse she was crying buckets..though well performed by urmi it felt as if uski duniya khatam ho gayi..I didnt like that bit..I agree sams the most insensitive guy but thats how he is..has never lied abt himself he is the way he is..in the whole ball game id nyone has to be blamed its ishaan..I dont like him at alll..he is tooo sugary sweet to digest diabetes ho jaayega

Interesting, because all he has done after Trisha challenged him is lie to get married to Urmi by hook or crook.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Doli Armaano Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index