so if ur husband is not filmy, he is bad?? :O

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone..

About the friday's epi.. and urmi's expectations... I knw the SR dint eventually happen but abt why exactly was urmi crying??? because samrat dint remove her jewellery and do it the filmy way?? cuz she started crying buckets en he asked her to change and come.. its ok yaar.. it could ve been that e dint want all the mess.. and in reality its not a rule or a gauge that a husband should remove the jewellery and then get to the consummation.. I am saying this cuz even the bhaiyya bhabhi scene was shown.. They make it seem like everybody wants the jewellery making session 😡😡
I am somehow shocked at Urmi's sensibilities as to why she started crying sooo much just cuz he dint do it the way it used to be shown in the old movies... seriously such a thing is not shown even in the recent movies.. first of all I dint like her crying sooo much.. and all the slow walk, slow opening of the suitcase.. looked like someone had pressed slow motion button 😡😡

She is hurt.. then she should probably tell him in plain terms.. or atleat stop crying soo much.. afterall she just got married.. she could give her husband some tym.. now cudn she?

samrat s more the practical guy so she shud grasp wt he is like and act accordingly else she is going to end up feling hut even for menial things!!

Originally posted by harithanhp

Hi everyone..

About the friday's epi.. and urmi's expectations... I knw the SR dint eventually happen but abt why exactly was urmi crying??? because samrat dint remove her jewellery and do it the filmy way?? cuz she started crying buckets en he asked her to change and come.. We gals are been exposed to so much nonsense kind of romance on TV, Movies and Books and talks with friends that a gal starts dreaming like that and expecting same, so its obvious for her to cry buckets when sam showed her reality.  its ok yaar.. it could ve been that e dint want all the mess.. and in reality its not a rule or a gauge that a husband should remove the jewellery and then get to the consummation.. I am saying this cuz even the bhaiyya bhabhi scene was shown.. They make it seem like everybody wants the jewellery making session 😡😡 I already said, too much of nonsense in movies and tv and gals expect same in reality

I am somehow shocked at Urmi's sensibilities as to why she started crying sooo much just cuz he dint do it the way it used to be shown in the old movies... seriously such a thing is not shown even in the recent movies.. first of all I dint like her crying sooo much.. and all the slow walk, slow opening of the suitcase.. looked like someone had pressed slow motion button 😡😡 Lol, its typical standard style of female leads and more over i know , why the hell crying, not all gals dream of husband removing ur ornaments, get a life seriously. 

She is hurt.. then she should probably tell him in plain terms.. or atleat stop crying soo much.. afterall she just got married.. she could give her husband some tym.. now cudn she? True, if u cannot speak up or talk to ur husband, plz dont cry as if some one is doing atyachar on u , its urself who is to be blamed. opening up and making arguments are different 

samrat s more the practical guy so she shud grasp wt he is like and act accordingly else she is going to end up feling hut even for menial things!! well, the problem is, she never got chance to see him properly, ishaan always been there making sam anther person,

I'm not even sure where to begin with responding to this post... I think the Topic Maker and subsequent response are losing sight of the larger picture here...
Please bear in mind I'm not trying to disprove anyone's opinion - merely airing my own, no offense intended. 

Here are my thoughts - Urmi's behavior is annoying agreed but in the context of the situation and with the way her character has been shown thus far - she is reacting with in the means of the character she has portrayed thus far. 

As far as I can see she's not crying buckets cause her husband didn't remove her jewelry or romance her like some over the top 80s/90s hindi movie, she's upset because she is slowly seeing that the person she has considered him to be upto this point is not who he is in reality. Urmi's tears are for the harsh realization that her image of Samrat is far removed from the reality that is Samrat. 

Naturally as this is a hindi tv soap - everything has to be dramatized - with the slow movements and inconsolable tears. 

I personally do not like Samrat - I do appreciate how the CVs have kept his character consistent thus far and while I do admit he doesn't hide who is he and his thoughts - I still fail to have much respect for him as a person - but that is a different topic altogether.  
Originally posted by skar1984

I'm not even sure where to begin with responding to this post... I think the Topic Maker and subsequent response are losing sight of the larger picture here...
Please bear in mind I'm not trying to disprove anyone's opinion - merely airing my own, no offense intended. 

Here are my thoughts - Urmi's behavior is annoying agreed but in the context of the situation and with the way her character has been shown thus far - she is reacting with in the means of the character she has portrayed thus far. 

As far as I can see she's not crying buckets cause her husband didn't remove her jewelry or romance her like some over the top 80s/90s hindi movie, she's upset because she is slowly seeing that the person she has considered him to be upto this point is not who he is in reality. Urmi's tears are for the harsh realization that her image of Samrat is far removed from the reality that is Samrat. 

Naturally as this is a hindi tv soap - everything has to be dramatized - with the slow movements and inconsolable tears. 

I personally do not like Samrat - I do appreciate how the CVs have kept his character consistent thus far and while I do admit he doesn't hide who is he and his thoughts - I still fail to have much respect for him as a person - but that is a different topic altogether.  

Thank you for saying what I was going to write so nicely.

When ones dreams are shattered it hurts more and moreover Urmi is going to question her decision from now on when SamRAT is going to be what he is shown so far. 
Men like SamRAT who have Holier Than Thou attitude and think that they are God's gift to women will not change that easily.

I feel is just a balance u need in a wedding...urmi is tooo filmy nd sam is tooo practical..lets see how they strike a balance.
This is tele soap so ofcouse the characters are filmy lol.
Samrat is who he is unlike some guys who have different personality before marriage and they change after they get married.

I just feel Samrat is very insensitive about everything. When Urmi's bidaai was taking place he was literally irritated by Urmi and her family saying goodbyes. 

I think the worst for Urmi was when he threw the sweater across the room.

Urmi wasn't crying buckets (we did not see a bucket of Urmi's tears). Urmi was not upset because Mr I Me and Myself did not remove her jewellery. Urmi was upset at his insensitivity as he walks in, asks her why she has not changed, puts the TV on, keeps asking her to rush and change, makes fun of her etc etc.

Did the man even know he has just gotten married a few hours ago. Does he have any interest in even chatting with his new bride, make her feel at home, show any interest or excitement about being married to her (jeez even a cockroach would show some interest in his spouse if there was a suhaag raat)

I totally fail to understand this character, he sure is one of a kind
Ofcourse she was crying buckets..though well performed by urmi it felt as if uski duniya khatam ho gayi..I didnt like that bit..I agree sams the most insensitive guy but thats how he is..has never lied abt himself he is the way he is..in the whole ball game id nyone has to be blamed its ishaan..I dont like him at alll..he is tooo sugary sweet to digest diabetes ho jaayega
its not a bad thing not to be filmi .being practical too is not bad .but being insensitive to his bride is surely not good .he came  to the room as if they had just celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary . 
forget her filminess ,he should understand her nervousness .
she hardly knows him . so crying buckets on realization is quite normal .

send Ishaan away .atleast she would get a chance to see through  her hubbys real face .
Yesss I think bcoz of ishaan..she is not getting to understsnd him