Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Not that bad kat!!😳😆But I am bored n even pinky Saras can't do anything about it coz to be honest I am nit really drooling type on Saras dikra. I am more a SaMud drooler coz together they create the magic.
N kusum is just killing my passion even more with her lusty attitude. She had the gut to tell Danny again that she loved Saras but didn't ask for him but didi promised to get her married to him n now she is being forced to accept Danny!!
I hope Danny leaves her. But I get the feeling just like Saras who us Kumud chipkoo, he will b kusum chipkoo n accept her crap n still loves her 

Yaar actually mujhe itana buda bhi nahin lagaa epi. Yes undoubtedly I FF'd A LOT of it! like A LOT! But Saras sleeping and dreaming of Kumud made up for a lot.

I feel bad for Danny babu...not fair...Saras and Dadu are out to change Kusum but she is playing her own set of games and from what I understand Kumud isnt coming back until Kusum changes? Huh? So kya we not gonna see her for a longer time? Kusum isnt changing anytime sooner anyway.

This is a bad track for covering absence of an actor. They could've simply focused on other characters..maybe bring Gumaan back..show what happened with them all these months..

English soaps have actors missing for so long so am sure the show wudve survived if the focus had completely shifted on another matter.

CVs get stuck because indian soaps require leads to be in every other frame every single day.

annete thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey samudians HYHNC ...(HOLD YOUR HORSES N CHILL)...
HAIL GAUTINIANS..