Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Dear CVs, ....GTBSOT!! (Page 4)

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK84

Yikes!! Must be bad! Meri behen losing patience and the will to watch means must be very very very bad!

Explain me this gadhi Kusum...when was Saras yours that oh he will 'leave' you. Enough of this deluded crap. I am sick and tired of this. The dude says he lives breathe sleeps Kumud and what does she take from that? That he is deluded n will accept her eventually?

Seriously...someone please bachaon humein. Ek saal soon ho jaayenge! Buck up CVs! Please BUCK UP!

Not that bad kat!!EmbarrassedLOLBut I am bored n even pinky Saras can't do anything about it coz to be honest I am nit really drooling type on Saras dikra. I am more a SaMud drooler coz together they create the magic.
N kusum is just killing my passion even more with her lusty attitude. She had the gut to tell Danny again that she loved Saras but didn't ask for him but didi promised to get her married to him n now she is being forced to accept Danny!!
I hope Danny leaves her. But I get the feeling just like Saras who us Kumud chipkoo, he will b kusum chipkoo n accept her crap n still loves her 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KK84

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Seriously. They could have banked her scenes.

Hello Santhi.
I think the holiday has been an emergency not planned at all. Ouch N if CVs have granted then they should assume the responsibility to at least run the show decently but here it is going on n on for one whole week.
A very personal opinion- I have  a feeling that even Gautam is not very happy n kind of frustrated with the current situation. His interview is definitely a pointer. Can we blame the man?Ouch

happychappy

happychappy IF-Dazzler
happychappy
happychappy

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hello Santhi.
I think the holiday has been an emergency not planned at all. Ouch N if CVs have granted then they should assume the responsibility to at least run the show decently but here it is going on n on for one whole week.
A very personal opinion- I have  a feeling that even Gautam is not very happy n kind of frustrated with the current situation. His interview is definitely a pointer. Can we blame the man?Ouch

@Bold, spot on, osj, I feel the same... Everyone has their breaking point, however tolerant they may be...We viewers get to rant on here... GR too is like everyone else, so not surprised if he too needs to. (Sorry about the tongue twister there.Wink ) Only his "rant" is milder than ours!

Edited by happychappy - 06 January 2014 at 11:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AditiSomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happychappy

Hello Santhi.

@Bold, spot on, osj, I feel the same... Everyone has their breaking point, however tolerant they may be...We viewers get to rant on here... GR too is like everyone else, so not surprised if he too needs to. (Sorry about the tongue twister there.Wink ) Only his "rant" is milder than ours!
There is a limit to every thing.
Happy ji, this is very evident in his interviews not only the famous "we r not friends" . 
To be honest though I was not thrilled of having Jen away, CVs granting her the leaves was an indicator that it was important n from there it was their responsibility to give both us viewers n their artists ( esp the male lead) professional satisfaction. But they have failed!! They have not planned well n it shows on screen. 

Gul.S_Ef

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
poocho na yaar kya hua ...tere bin kaisa ye weekend goozra Cry

patidev was busy seeing raajeev masand ki pasand and the week that wasn't and i watch all those things which i never watch just coz of u Angry

night was the only solace we watched sunny leone Embarrassed

frankly speaking i dont mind such episodes where saras sleeps dreaming about kumud and spends his day thinking of her Embarrassed...its much bettter then the hell we went through when that kusum dreams were about to come true due to kumud balidaan gatha ...and is much better then those days when kumud was on pati ki pooja spree while saras watched her like sanyasi and was ready to bring badaam milk for pramad  so that he may have healthy  suhaagraat with kumud Dead

i am really on holidays these days watching peacefully old episodes where samud always came back with a bang after judaai Embarrassed

its better to watch dadaji and saras scenes then to see roti dhoti kumud crying meri behen kusum and mera kartavya pramad Dead

this dreamy saras ...is good enough yaar...bas fatafat ek chamchmata  OS likh omi Big smile

omshreejaanu

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Writer's  pen and brain also on vacation D'oh LOL

Writer made Kusum aunty  even manner-less, she entered in saras's room without knocking the door D'oh   

Gul.S_Efomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Linda25

Writer made Kusum aunty  even manner-less, she entered in saras's room without knocking the door D'oh   

Hello jiBig smile
I think Tuesday things will b on track!!Big smile
I heard madam was shooting yesterdayBig smile

Gul.S_Ef

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Linda25

Hello jiBig smile
I think Tuesday things will b on track!!Big smile
I heard madam was shooting yesterdayBig smile

hii ji Hug

madam ji back Shocked so soon Cry madam ji should pass more time with ...she not got enough time ...only she is married girl who work at ...story can go hell , who care LOLi thought her vacation is for countless day Embarrassed but it became on countingSleepy 

P.S : i am not on mood, so dont take me wrong whatever i wrote Embarrassed

Gul.S_Efomshreejaanu

Go to top