Saraswatichandra

Dear CVs, ....GTBSOT!! (Page 3)

Gul.S_Ef IF-Dazzler
Gul.S_Ef
Gul.S_Ef

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged

OMG OSJ wts happening Confused
how long we will stick to this just for our Dikra Heart
 such hopeless situation, though poor Saras is trying so hard and is amazing in all his scenes Unhappy its the creatives who are so ruining everything, wish some sane writer joins and bring some logic back to the show, i feel so bad for our star Gautipie... y oh y this is happening to him just becoz such dumb CVs are not doing their work properly. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annetehappychappyKK84omshreejaanu

Gul.S_Ef IF-Dazzler
Gul.S_Ef
Gul.S_Ef

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

Sahi main Jaanu, these guys have no idea where they are going with this track 
I felt bad for Danny. He is still showing all pyaar to kusum, when all she deserves is a kick on the backside 

And kalika - she is plain irritating, and boring now, one single expression, and same eavesdropping and planting tales - high time something new happened, she is too monotonous and takes too much screen time,

Not only khalika my friend everbody has the same expressions for the past week, never knew CVs can be this dumb that if one character (i kno an imp one) is absent, tou the whole show is at a stand still.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

dazzzling Senior Member
dazzzling
dazzzling

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Dear Jaanu
I love it when you write to the characters and CVs. These posts turn out to be the awsomest.
I was missing Kumud so much that I turned numb and depressed and refused to come on forum but now I am very angry and your post is proof that I am not the only one.
But I know you will bring a smile on my face and you did.
I am imagining Kumud in blue and Saras in pink Suhaagraating LOL

omshreejaanu

KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Yikes!! Must be bad! Meri behen losing patience and the will to watch means must be very very very bad!

Explain me this gadhi Kusum...when was Saras yours that oh he will 'leave' you. Enough of this deluded crap. I am sick and tired of this. The dude says he lives breathe sleeps Kumud and what does she take from that? That he is deluded n will accept her eventually?

Seriously...someone please bachaon humein. Ek saal soon ho jaayenge! Buck up CVs! Please BUCK UP!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anneteGul.S_Efomshreejaanu

KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Seriously. They could have banked her scenes.

Seems like perhaps she didn't give enough notice? This seems to have been done so last minute and now it's like they passing time until she comes back. It's pathetic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappyomshreejaanu

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
omi kitthe hai tu kamini ...i am damned bored and u did not come whole weekend !!

saw the episode ...this episode was shot a week before and we got its on location vid as well...even shiny is also on lamba holiday .

kumud re entry will come with a drama ...this week does have some drama with it...they have totally banned any media in as well...they do so when they have something big cooking...or they plan some trp twist ...

the episode is not bad from trp point...the story is still moving dansum is being forced to happen...kumud ka chichorapan and badchalni is open in market...i can listen aunties baowling at kusum ka jeth par dore daalna

this is what must be going on in Indian kitchens these days

mrs sharma to mrs  dubey ...kalmoohi ko dekho...pati ko ullu bana rahi hai...jeth ke liye nashta bana rahi ahi...our vaasna bhari drishti se saras ko dekh rahi hai...arey aisi ladki hone se achha paida hi na ho...bechara saras kaha phas gaya...rofl

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by believerintruth

bang on jaanuji ! perfect , no other words to describe , epi was not bad , but with out kumud ... i think i had given my description but yet , pizza with out toppings , ballon without air , marriage without SR , smile without teeth , hands without fingers , comedian without humor , doctor without degree , class without students, piano without keys , mozart without music , paris without effile tower , ... ( list is on ) thats what saras is without kumud , whether she is there or not in the picture is not what matters , but what matters is muh dikhaaee !!!!!!!!!!!! ab kumud ko wapas lao , at any cost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinch

I just love these lines Big smile
Awesome!!
Btw tomorrow I think we will get Kumud the Eid ka chand in the precapEmbarrassed

believerintruth

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShanUlas

omi kitthe hai tu kamini ...i am damned bored and u did not come whole weekend !!

I went missing too kamini so that u miss me!! Did u miss me???Big smile

saw the episode ...this episode was shot a week before and we got its on location vid as well...even shiny is also on lamba holiday .

Yes I noticed smarty!! That was shot so long back!!

kumud re entry will come with a drama ...this week does have some drama with it...they have totally banned any media in as well...they do so when they have something big cooking...or they plan some trp twist ...

Yes Shana babe!! Tomorrow we r getting Kumud's darshan at least in precap. Big smile Media has been banned on set is wat I feel too coz they r planning so etching huge coz Kumud appearance should n a full on drama to catch up for the missing scenes hain na???

the episode is not bad from trp point...the story is still moving dansum is being forced to happen...kumud ka chichorapan and badchalni is open in market...i can listen aunties baowling at kusum ka jeth par dore daalna

this is what must be going on in Indian kitchens these days

mrs sharma to mrs  dubey ...kalmoohi ko dekho...pati ko ullu bana rahi hai...jeth ke liye nashta bana rahi ahi...our vaasna bhari drishti se saras ko dekh rahi hai...arey aisi ladki hone se achha paida hi na ho...bechara saras kaha phas gaya...rofl

I agree the episode was not bad but very annoying coz I just feel CVs r dragging this just to buy time for kumud's entry. I dunno about this Dansum track. It is confusing. Kusum is like making a step forward n twice backward!! N u knit how I feel about her n her eyeing Saras!! Cheap n vulgar!! So it is kind of bugging!!Ouch

ShanUlas

Go to top