Saraswatichandra

Dear CVs, ....GTBSOT!! - Page 4

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Linda25

Writer's  pen and brain also on vacation  πŸ˜†

Writer made Kusum aunty  even manner-less, she entered in saras's room without knocking the door    

Hello jiπŸ˜ƒ
I think Tuesday things will b on track!!πŸ˜ƒ
I heard madam was shooting yesterdayπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hello jiπŸ˜ƒ
I think Tuesday things will b on track!!πŸ˜ƒ
I heard madam was shooting yesterdayπŸ˜ƒ

hii ji πŸ€—

madam ji back πŸ˜² so soon 😭 madam ji should pass more time with ...she not got enough time ...only she is married girl who work at ...story can go hell , who care πŸ˜†i thought her vacation is for countless day πŸ˜³ but it became on countingπŸ₯± 

P.S : i am not on mood, so dont take me wrong whatever i wrote πŸ˜³
omshreejaanu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShanUlas

poocho na yaar kya hua ...tere bin kaisa ye weekend goozra 😭

patidev was busy seeing raajeev masand ki pasand and the week that wasn't and i watch all those things which i never watch just coz of u 😑

night was the only solace we watched sunny leone 😳

Shana!! Din mein Rajeev Masand n raat mein Sunny leone🀣 

frankly speaking i dont mind such episodes where saras sleeps dreaming about kumud and spends his day thinking of her 😳...its much bettter then the hell we went through when that kusum dreams were about to come true due to kumud balidaan gatha ...and is much better then those days when kumud was on pati ki pooja spree while saras watched her like sanyasi and was ready to bring badaam milk for pramad  so that he may have healthy  suhaagraat with kumud 🀒

i am really on holidays these days watching peacefully old episodes where samud always came back with a bang after judaai 😳

its better to watch dadaji and saras scenes then to see roti dhoti kumud crying meri behen kusum and mera kartavya pramad 🀒

Yup I agree we have seen worse but I guess I can't live normally without SaMud. I can watch Saras but he is "sparkless" without his Kumud.
I thought I would see a tadapta hua intense Saras as his Kumud goes missing n instead we r getting light moments n kusum still lusting after Saras but in a more discreet way!!
Anyway I think tomorrow gonna be better. The day will be back for sure!!

this dreamy saras ...is good enough yaar...bas fatafat ek chamchmata  OS likh omi πŸ˜ƒ

OS??? I dunno. Do I really have it in me?? 
I'll start thinking about it not only for u but for he equally coz I need to revive the passion which is dying 

omshreejaanu thumbnail

hii ji πŸ€—

madam ji back πŸ˜² so soon 😭 madam ji should pass more time with ...she not got enough time ...only she is married girl who work at ...story can go hell , who care πŸ˜†i thought her vacation is for countless day πŸ˜³ but it became on countingπŸ₯± 

P.S : i am not on mood, so dont take me wrong whatever i wrote πŸ˜³

U r not the only one Linda I ran away from forum n SC for this reason only coz my mood was so spoiled that I was afraid I may write things that I may regret later.
It is sad what is happening to SC.
Yes as per Anki too, she is back so I am hoping to get her darshan soon.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

U r not the only one Linda I ran away from forum n SC for this reason only coz my mood was so spoiled that I was afraid I may write things that I may regret later.
It is sad what is happening to SC.
Yes as per Anki too, she is back so I am hoping to get her darshan soon.

CVs could have show more responsibility to show her absence, they make us realize that she is not there, They even fully tried to make us realize that they are forced to do it. Looks like this half month vacation not at all pre-planned and cvs done this job by showing this bakwas time pass story. 
hope today we will get to see her. 
i wrote lot of bakwas since Friday   
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Desai are a bunch of idiots. They have lost their brains it seems.
Dada minis in top form I actually love what Saras and dadaji are a planning. But my mood is letting me down by seeing that Kusum for days on end . I am going into depression slowly.

Kalika please remove her. How is she able to prance around the house like this eavesdropping on convos. Is is the owner of the house.
And Saras would be the only one to know where Kumud so why are these idiots desias listening to wht Kalika is saying . How is she getting this false information.

Please Kumud return this track is dragging for too long now, 
Gul.S_Ef thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

CVs could have show more responsibility to show her absence, they make us realize that she is not there, They even fully tried to make us realize that they are forced to do it. Looks like this half month vacation not at all pre-planned and cvs done this job by showing this bakwas time pass story. 
hope today we will get to see her. 
i wrote lot of bakwas since Friday   

aww  linda my dear don't feel bad, iam sure our sundari will be back today or definitely tomorrow and all will be well in Samudland β€οΈ

@bold and we samud fans are so like our dobo sundari as she always blame Saras sweetheart for everything that is done by all the villians(pramad,kusum,khalika) bcoz she so loves him πŸ˜‰, and in our case CVz are the ones who did'nt handled her absence properly, therefore all our bakwas is justified bcoz we love her and want to see her with our dikra only busss πŸ˜³
Edited by Gul.S_Ef - 10 years ago
believerintruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just love these lines πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome!!
Btw tomorrow I think we will get Kumud the Eid ka chand in the precap😳

thanks jaanuji ! @ bold , truly ! yipeee , thanks , you kinda made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Kusum04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not bad but nothing interesting and the same monotonous track from monday.
I just don't get why nobody corrects this kalmoohi she when asks
"maine saras ko chaha kya ye meri galti hai" 
ofcourse YES. its not a mistake but crime, falling for a committed man,sisters to be husband.😑 
her one dialogue is really irritating me a lots. that i never asked for saras, but didi promised to give me? oh really? when? πŸ˜² 
but whats the problem now, didi changed her decision, cant keep her words so now why all this drama? πŸ€’ 
and saras what is happening to him? how can he give the breakfast to danny which was not for him. after kallika, now saras giving hopes to danny for no reason. he cant see, kalmoohi dint make anything for danny and he feels his plan is working by giving food himself πŸ˜” and keeping kumud away.
For danny, i just want to say love is blind, he is being too nice to kusum. i cant see that anymore. she needs a kick. thats it.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
what happened to this forum???  all suna suna πŸ₯± 
No article, no comments for friends πŸ˜† i thought today we will get an article and headline will be ''why so much hue and cry ...and who care'' πŸ˜†   SBB /SBS also cheated today