Dear CVs, ....GTBSOT!! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Saras always looks chikna n his favorite color is all shades of pinkπŸ˜†
Wat nex?soon we will learn Kumud's fav color is blue n to show us how unique our show is when SaMud meet n marry, we will get Kumud in blue nightie n Saras in pink Kurta for their SR??

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Seriously. They could have banked her scenes.

why could ? they should have ! sach main creative people without srtistic and common sense ! do they think we are heartless numb people that it won't bother us if kumud is not shown for over a week ? it is not that we are tensed or anything , but , without her it is all so incomplete ! 
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

btw did new writer come?

i think yes, but am not sure , but surely Mr. hegde has quit , so obviously some one else might be writing. 
Originally posted by believerintruth

i think yes, but am not sure , but surely Mr. hegde has quit , so obviously some one else might be writing. 
who wascin credits today...i watched epi in tits bits so no idea..
All I am interested in is if Jenny is back, at least in the precap. and i got nanna as response.

so I was too disinterested to respond to any of the posts on the forum these days. but ur last line compels me to respond.

Urs truly, 
A fan who is getting de-addicted n hoping u will cure her "de-addiction" before it is too late.

This show cannot get worse that the current track and no one can analyse it bang on as you, OSJ.

OMG OSJ wts happening πŸ˜•, 
how long we will stick to this just for our Dikra ❀️
 such hopeless situation, though poor Saras is trying so hard and is amazing in all his scenes πŸ˜” its the creatives who are so ruining everything, wish some sane writer joins and bring some logic back to the show, i feel so bad for our star Gautipie... y oh y this is happening to him just becoz such dumb CVs are not doing their work properly. 

Originally posted by Arshics

Sahi main Jaanu, these guys have no idea where they are going with this track 
I felt bad for Danny. He is still showing all pyaar to kusum, when all she deserves is a kick on the backside 

And kalika - she is plain irritating, and boring now, one single expression, and same eavesdropping and planting tales - high time something new happened, she is too monotonous and takes too much screen time,

Not only khalika my friend everbody has the same expressions for the past week, never knew CVs can be this dumb that if one character (i kno an imp one) is absent, tou the whole show is at a stand still.
Dear Jaanu
I love it when you write to the characters and CVs. These posts turn out to be the awsomest.
I was missing Kumud so much that I turned numb and depressed and refused to come on forum but now I am very angry and your post is proof that I am not the only one.
But I know you will bring a smile on my face and you did.
I am imagining Kumud in blue and Saras in pink Suhaagraating πŸ˜†
Yikes!! Must be bad! Meri behen losing patience and the will to watch means must be very very very bad!

Explain me this gadhi Kusum...when was Saras yours that oh he will 'leave' you. Enough of this deluded crap. I am sick and tired of this. The dude says he lives breathe sleeps Kumud and what does she take from that? That he is deluded n will accept her eventually?

Seriously...someone please bachaon humein. Ek saal soon ho jaayenge! Buck up CVs! Please BUCK UP!