Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 468 Discussion: January 6th, 2014 (Page 2)

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Guys, a friendly request and reminder Smile.   

EDT is the Episode Discussion Thread.  Not a chat thread.  Some level of chit chat on following pages, coming out of the episode discussions, relevant to the episode, is fine.  

As a clarification (and reminder), we like page 1 to have reviews of the episode.  If the review is a one liner saying the episode was terrible, that's  acceptable.  

Please exercise judgment when putting in multiple posts with exactly the same content (especially on page 1)

Edited by -MAS- - 06 January 2014 at 10:03am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414subashniaan-rishhansa22river123soni28Humble.HeartSurvivalchirpyhapibirdleelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rk-the-baazigar

What  is  bhaad?
Charu  Tulip  please  Post  review.
Know you not  liking  vd  taking leave.
But why not  Posting.
EDT par  meharbaan   Ho

sorry raj LOL this is the only dialogue which i liked today..awesome..totally loved it..before someone else takes the credit for this too, i wu like to applaud rs!!

what is there to review? He he..may be we should suspend edt till next week..we also need time out..hum gadhon Ki tarah new yrs par Mb Ki wait jo kar rahe the..

if i was unhappy with them taking breaks, its Bec i love them and want to continue watching them..vd has been served many warnings in the past ..the sad part is tht if Mb ends, we will be only passing blames..when dvd were serious, the cvs went berserk, when they became serious dvd r disinterested..pagal kaun? Hum..for this loyalty we were called jobless..now Mrs vd should be happy tht she can see her jaanu everyday live..

okay..

i loved bhujang and kuku's dialogues ..

vd was awesome as krk..

there was no nees to bring in the jaayaz naajayaz talk..

madhu/ dd is still not back frm the break seems like..

loved when rk said bhai nahi bolna..

the confrontation was feeka..special effects not so good

the sequence was planned last week and the whole thing literally fizzled out..aisa laga 4 week track was wrapped up in 15 mins..

now maadhu has to locate rk..cant the filmistan ppl tell bittuji?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srksubashniPolukhansa22MFarah13aan-rishNeutral_MonaHumble.Heartsoni28Kennochirpyhapibirdleelaa9

-October- IF-Rockerz
-October-
-October-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
'Jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain, woh dusron ke ghar patthar nahin fenka karte, Jaani' erm...i mean RK LOL what was the need to bring up that illegitimate issueD'oh still i thoroughly enjoyed the continuation of Rk's candid press conference nd his phone convo with Krk who was watching TV yet again in a wierd posture LOL
RM scene was nice had some catchy one-liners, Rk fooled madhu Shocked to get fooled himself, I must say fair enough LOL
Rk-KRK confrontation could have had been more impactful but lame camera work there, still it was engaging credits to good dialogues nd VD's nuanced performance.
Honestly I don't get really affected by anything happening in a fiction still it pinched when Kukku ji said to Bhujju'Maar daalo Rk ko' I mean how ungratefull can someone get, Heights man, seriouslyD'oh

Precap- Aage dekhiye BeintehaaCool

P.S.- Hadtaal (Strike) walon i louu..this place alotDisapprove plz call it off asap, don't make it so sunsaan LOL 'no offence intended' Tongue

Edited by Bloody.Passion - 06 January 2014 at 2:06pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniPolukyogendra1river123hansa22MFarah13aan-rishHumble.Heartsoni28sree.gattuleelaa9

Survival IF-Rockerz
Survival
Survival

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I didn't find the episode bad, I liked Rk-KRK's confrontation, we had VD during the whole  episode, I agree on the special effects point, they weren't good, you could feel that Rk wasn't exactely looking in KRK's eyes when he grabbed his collar, they should have worked on the special effects more

I know episode wasn't a blockbuster but wasn't  bad either, I felt I saw something in Rk's eyes and expressions when KRk was giving some details about himself, as the fact of him being from Ujjain etc, I think Rk will definitely use these details (I hope) at some point

I'm sure if we didn't know about DVD taking vacations nobody would have noticed anything about their screen space, I know they are using BDs but even when the two actors weren't on vacation, even then BDs were used

People were complaining about tracks being wrapped in a week or two, now that they are building up the drama between KRK-Rk, people are complaining once again and who said this is the last confrontation between RK-KRK, haven't we seen Rk's birthday and KRK in front of havan, he knows his mistakes, he knows Rk is a fearless man and he knows Madhu can recognize her Rk, therefore he will burn his picture (identity) so that he can fully become Rk, so there is a lot more drama coming I guess

MEIEJ is what DVD do for a living, believe me, if they thought their vacation can affect the survival of their show and threaten their job, they wouldn't have gone on vacation, I think since they banked episodes they thought it's ok and they can get a well deserved vacation after working hard  for the show

It's not always easy to get a new show or a show of the same scale of the one you were doing before, so I believe they very well know the importance of MEIEJ in their lifes

By the way, I'm a fan of MEIEJ too, it's not that I'm playing the advocate of actors and I'm very interested of course in having  good quality episodes without BDs etc, but in my love towards the show I can't be selfish and judge people and judge even their intentions, we can't say that they are not interested in the show, what is the proof?, is it only because they took two successive vacations for few days in important occasions for them!!!!

Edited by arshisfan - 06 January 2014 at 12:32pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellabcbs_srksubashniPolukyogendra1desigrl414Humble.Heartriver123hansa22MFarah13aan-risharmummysree.gattuKennoleelaa9

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Liked press conference of RK , he used his brains to instigate KRK to come out and it worked though I did not like  repeat dialouge a of gutter chap , sadakchaps chap and najayaz etc etc but it served its purpose.
The rk KRK confrontation was good too .Did we see any such track in any other serial?

Precap : I think RK will get saved this time

Edited by armummy - 06 January 2014 at 1:40pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniyogendra1Polukhansa22river123MFarah13aan-rishHumble.Heartsoni28sree.gattuanitaranileelaa9

SahaVikamKhanna Goldie
SahaVikamKhanna
SahaVikamKhanna

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Todays epi wasn't bad and if I have to rate it, I will give it 3 stars out of 5 stars.. so here is my short review:

RK and Madhu bedroom sceneThumbs Up him saying garden and phool wala dialouge to biwiLOL and uloo banoying and making a quick exitLOL

He is stupid to go by himself without any bodyguards or police...D'oh

Liked Kuku and bhujang dialoguesThumbs Up I don't understand why bhunjang is after RK property? is there a kahzaana buried underneath RK mansion?.. Still waiting for the fourth person or the Mastermind of the game to show his/her face..

I find sikky irritating todayThumbs Down 

rest of the kundra clan were just fillers.. so no comments..

missing deepaliShocked never in a million yrs I thought I will miss her...anyways, hope she comes back soon...Smile

Now the final show down: RK and KRK meetingThumbs Up their back and forth BBB each otherROFL.. me was very confuse the whole time who was real or who was duplicate... him agree to hug KRKD'oh and the syringe in Keval Ram's hand.. And No PRECAPAngry

Already saw Madhu will be there with Police and co to find real hubby dear..

* maro favorite hero was on TVBlushingDay Dreaming VD acting was phenomanalClap

Edited by SVK1234 - 06 January 2014 at 1:55pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414subashniPolukyogendra1river123hansa22MFarah13aan-rishsoni28Humble.Heartsree.gattuanitaranileelaa9

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I loveddd the Episode . Firstly for the RK-KRK COnfrontation and secondly for ofcourse VD's Powerful Versatile amazing Acting Thumbs Up . 
Really Don't know What is the problem if Actors for sometime from whole Year took time for their Personal life  ?? It's not that they left their show alone So that Ct's have to show side characters whole 22 mins ? Ermm They already worked overtime and shot for Banked Episodes so that No one has to suffer . 

I don't know about others ..But I am soo soo proud of my DVD especially VD who if at all thought to take Leave ..Then On other side Fully did the Homework from his side so that PH / Audience should not suffer . And Lastly It's RIDICULOUS to say that DVD are not interested in MEIEJ anymore . If anyone think so , And If They think that they intentionally taking leaves so that PH should get irritated from them and should sack them then Literally I feel pity for these kind of Fans who don't even know their own Fav stars . They surely don't have any right to call themselves as VD/DD / DVD Fans Thumbs Down

P.S Plzzz Plzzz PLzzz Guys Do Watch MEIEJ on TV at 8.30 PM if U are TRP Viewers .We need to support our show and DVD .We can't Loose Our FAV JODI and FAV SHOW to any other show or Jodi . .Right MBians / DVDians / VDians / DDians ?? Approve

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 06 January 2014 at 2:56pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yogendra1river123Humble.HeartMFarah13aan-rishhansa22soni28sree.gattuanitaranileelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Just caught up with the episode, and this is a total fly-by review.   I have to say, I liked the episode, particularly the first part.  The press conference was great, and VD did a wonderful job essaying the two personas - they looked and felt like two different people.  
The confrontation was a little meh, but not bad.  I'm imagining the kind of time and budget that fine-tuning a scene like this requires is probably not something that was feasible.  So am willing to let that pass.   

I did like Kukuji and Bhujang, watching anxiously in the sidelines, with their one-liners. 

Today was VD's day, and I think he did a great job.  I didn't miss DD today, the story was woven in such a way that Madhu wasn't required that much.  

Since everyone has been weighing in on the DVD time off issue, let me throw my two cents in.  In episodes like today, it was totally fine I thought.  Its in their scenes together that both their presence - at the same time - is a must.  In the meantime, am sitting back and enjoying the show. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srksubashniPolukyogendra1hansa22Humble.HeartMFarah13aan-rishsoni28sree.gattuleelaa9

Go to top