Why such a predictable twist???

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I do not understand why CVs are destroying our show in the names of twist, drama and TRPs. It is better to end the show rather than skewing the whole story line.

I went through the spoilers and seems this week it is going to be Saachi humiliation week. Poor girl.. I have always hated the concept of showing the girl during marriage proposal time... It is pathetic and here the same is happening... Saachi has been asked to come and meet the family. I felt so bad for her as she was being insulted left right and center - her issue is falling in love with so-called super rich guy, a guy who hid that he belongs to a super rich family. Saachi is not ready to bear this insult, humiliation - why should she? Just because she is a girl and belongs to a middle-class family. I know I am a minority here for supporting Saachi because I can very well relate to her. She will again be bashed that she sold her love (not land) for 25 crores but we do not know the whole picture. I am sure, DV's mom would have said something which would have resulted in this decision.

And jisne Mom ko khoya hai woh kabhi nahin chahegi ki uski wajah se DV ki mom ko koi mushkil ho... Saachi has lost her mom and she knows what mom means...Why would she want to separate DV with his mom and family when she knows what his mom means to her - his sweetheart.

There are 2 types of girls - one who make the family and other who break the family. We all know Saachi is the one who will make the family, a house as a home. Nothing wrong with that. So, why will she not leave DV if his mom is the one who will suffer? We do not know the dynamics or the emotional blackmail of so called super rich family? Arey, DV does not know either, he has always been delusional about his family...they are super cool, very progressive etc etc etc...my foot. He has lived and grown in this family and still does not know the true face of his brother and dad. And we expect Saachi to know all and be with DV - at what cost?
I would have done the same if I was in the same situation - pyaar does not only mean take, it means give too... "Pyaar ik aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jana hai".
All these phases are for testing the love. She must have decided something so let us wait and watch instead of bashing her again.

She is sacrificing her respect and love and making herself fall in eyes of DV so that he can be with his family. I am sure she will never cash the cheque. She has taken it just to show DV that she does not care about love. But think what kind of turmoil she would have gone through to make this decision and that too infront of her brother. She saw insult of her brother happening too... DV will definitely come to know why Saachi made this decision - maybe his mom will feel bad or guilty later on???? So let us wait and watch and I am still not losing hope.

"Umeed pe duniya kayam hai".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't want to comment much on this twist before finally seeing it...but I won't like it if my lover sacrifices me because of anything. Be it my own people...how can one person in a relationship take all the decisions without even consulting her partner.
Love is two sided and everything has to be two sided.

It's very common twist in every 90's film and every other TV show...so doesn't effects me now. I don't get involved in this story to give me any emotional torture. 

Just see it as a story and forget it is my suggestion to everybody.
Edited by vinee_vinee - 10 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

Don't want to comment much on this twist before finally seeing it...but I won't like it if my lover sacrifices me because of anything. Be it my own people...how can one person in a relationship take all the decisions without even consulting her partner.

Love is two sided and everything has to be two sided.

It's very common twist in every 90's film and every other TV show...so doesn't effects me now. I don't get involved in this story to give me any emotional torture. 

Just see it as a story and forget it is my suggestion to everybody.

Vinee, again there are different people, different families, thier upbringing is different, sanskars are different... There is no common ground for such emotions...Sure, you might not like it if your lover sacrifices without consulting you but then there are others who would happily do that thinking that this way their lover will be with family.
Yes it is a TV show at the end and some things or tracks work for some audience and not others.. I am trying to detach myself from this and watch it only as a show and nothing more now.
drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes anju , i agree with you...saachi is in a very sorry position... but hope things brighten up and JLZ  stays.the way it was.. zara hatke...

i also agree with vinnie that ... at this point in time.. we should watch with a neutral outlook and not get too involved... 
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Vinee, again there are different people, different families, thier upbringing is different, sanskars are different... There is no common ground for such emotions...Sure, you might not like it if your lover sacrifices without consulting you but then there are others who would happily do that thinking that this way their lover will be with family.
Yes it is a TV show at the end and some things or tracks work for some audience and not others.. I am trying to detach myself from this and watch it only as a show and nothing more now.

True Anju...the stories are taken from realities only. Agreed they are mutilated to add drama but the base is reality only. I know there would be existing the sacrificing people. Let's just hope that the show is entertaining...no compromise on it...and even I hate the showing of girl to the boys side...our society demeans the women and the poor are always oppressed. Such is the sad state of India till date.

vinee_vinee thumbnail
Originally posted by: drveena

yes anju , i agree with you...saachi is in a very sorry position... but hope things brighten up and JLZ  stays.the way it was.. zara hatke...

i also agree with vinnie that ... at this point in time.. we should watch with a neutral outlook and not get too involved... 

True Veena...they should bring now the age related issues more as it's their hero...they are unnecessarily getting distracted.
s_r_e_e thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes anju... its a predictable one... but i predicted in different angle... when DV was asked to bring Sanchi... i was like... lo... now DV has to face two group... one his family lead by his dad.. then next group is our Sanchi... if we closely examine the sanchi's character... she will easily give up her love... even if DV's mum black mail her... if anyone say DV is not match for her.. she will definitely give up... CV's are trying to convey that only through this twist... (i dont know when CV's going to shape up this character)
interesting thing is... know need to worry..😳😳

if sanchi will give up her love easily... but DV wont trust her words...😳😳

i want to see a new Sanchi...I am waiting to see that...

naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arey its not at all predictacle...infact main toh surprised hoon aisi deal se 😎
naaz27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

I do not understand why CVs are destroying our show in the names of twist, drama and TRPs. It is better to end the show rather than skewing the whole story line.

I went through the spoilers and seems this week it is going to be Saachi humiliation week. Poor girl.. I have always hated the concept of showing the girl during marriage proposal time... It is pathetic and here the same is happening... Saachi has been asked to come and meet the family. I felt so bad for her as she was being insulted left right and center - her issue is falling in love with so-called super rich guy, a guy who hid that he belongs to a super rich family. Saachi is not ready to bear this insult, humiliation - why should she? Just because she is a girl and belongs to a middle-class family. I know I am a minority here for supporting Saachi because I can very well relate to her. She will again be bashed that she sold her love (not land) for 25 crores but we do not know the whole picture. I am sure, DV's mom would have said something which would have resulted in this decision.

And jisne Mom ko khoya hai woh kabhi nahin chahegi ki uski wajah se DV ki mom ko koi mushkil ho... Saachi has lost her mom and she knows what mom means...Why would she want to separate DV with his mom and family when she knows what his mom means to her - his sweetheart.

There are 2 types of girls - one who make the family and other who break the family. We all know Saachi is the one who will make the family, a house as a home. Nothing wrong with that. So, why will she not leave DV if his mom is the one who will suffer? We do not know the dynamics or the emotional blackmail of so called super rich family? Arey, DV does not know either, he has always been delusional about his family...they are super cool, very progressive etc etc etc...my foot. He has lived and grown in this family and still does not know the true face of his brother and dad. And we expect Saachi to know all and be with DV - at what cost?
I would have done the same if I was in the same situation - pyaar does not only mean take, it means give too... "Pyaar ik aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jana hai".
All these phases are for testing the love. She must have decided something so let us wait and watch instead of bashing her again.

She is sacrificing her respect and love and making herself fall in eyes of DV so that he can be with his family. I am sure she will never cash the cheque. She has taken it just to show DV that she does not care about love. But think what kind of turmoil she would have gone through to make this decision and that too infront of her brother. She saw insult of her brother happening too... DV will definitely come to know why Saachi made this decision - maybe his mom will feel bad or guilty later on???? So let us wait and watch and I am still not losing hope.

"Umeed pe duniya kayam hai".

Vvery true
Remya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anju, thanks for showing your POV..Appreciate it. As you mentioned all of us r different in our own ways...i completly agree with vinee..what ever it is I am telling myself to detach from this show which was so close to me at some point. But somewhere it hurts...that's fine...