Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

A caretaker needed soon (Page 3)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

I don't know how to take this track as a person with a slight physical disability I have mixed views, I would like to know what problem that the parents had to give up the kid in the first place as majority of parents keep their child no matter how difficult it is and some keep them in a care home if it gets too much for them, but to put them in an orphanage is beyond my understanding. 
Anandi is like a little girl in a sweet shop I want that child because it needs the most help and shiv is like saying yes to make his anandi happy and has not thought what it actually means. Shiv will be at work the majority of the time so it will fall to anandi to look after this child. I think its more madness to bring a child home with factors such as sanchi's nastiness and even ira is not comfortable with the idea.  If anandi and shiv do adopt him I do hope they don't pitty him and allow the kid to do things and become independant
I don't think Anandi and Shiv felt pity when they sw the child.They only saw a bright child who is well adjusted and wanted to give their best to him to help him realise his full potential.
Anandi's outrage at the people who refused adopt the child was more because they did not see what she saw in that kid.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrocks

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Think I used the wrong word with pity but as long as the family don't treat him like a bechara and as a normal part of the family I do not mind but I'm not convinced by the cv's they may play this angle especially if sanchi picks on him, if sanchi torments him I will turn off because she has no real reason to hate this kid the same goes for her displeasure of having anoop in the house, she has no reason reason to hate this guy either. 

Edited by angelic8219 - 07 January 2014 at 5:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrocksaparnauma

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atominis

Shiv only said usual blabber like science has made advancements etc., probably trying to convince family that he and Anandi will work towards improving the boy's condition also. Still lack of mulling over this matter by AnSh is not digestible.

BTW CVs remembered today that there's someone called Mannu also in BH and he was Ganga's jaan. After so much neglect, it was amusing to see Ganga so restless hearing his cries. DS was calm despite Mannu's injury. But I bet she'd be hyper if it was anyone from apna khoon.

The dialogues like, "tera laadkunwar" and "tanne mhare pe vishwas nahi hai" seemed to indicate there might be complications in balancing between JaGan child and Mannu in future.

There're too many young kids and too many oldies or overworked people in BH. I guess they need a governess for their kids too.

Back to KB, I think Anandi must remember that if she adopts the child then she would have to cut down on running around overgrown brats like Ira and Sanchi with trays and focus on the kid. I'd love to see her and Shiv get all possessive and protective of the boy like real parents, not let anyone put him down because of his handicap.

I hope CVs are sensitive and do not show Ira or Sanchi hurting that child's sentiments with their trash talk. The worst lines they could say would be, "Humne toh pehle hi kaha tha aise bachche ko ghar laane ki koi zaroorat nahi!"

BV CVs treat kids shabbily. I hope Amol's not another addition to the list. Confused
@bold
 that's the most scary part becoz i know CVs will not treat this track properly...they are very insensitive people and try to make mountain out of moll...they shows 100 bad stuffs and only 20 good stuff in every track...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atominis

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maahi11

I agree to some points n n to some...

well 1st yes evn I lkied ganga n manu n finally cv's realised evn Manu is dere in singh household...

2ndly evn I agree dat daddu agreed to whatever anandi said... but what anandi said was nt wrong also... well regarding care wen u have t2 kids of ur own a parents does take care of both dere kids...

n just tell me one thng if tomorrow anandi and shiv's kid suffers from such problem wouldnt the family all the family members would have take care of the same,... dey would right... n dat tme would dey say how will u take care of such kid n send the kid to orphange...

dis is what cv's wanna shw... that for a parent a kid is a kid dere is no distinction...

n saachi well she is nt in fav of anandi n wen she got to knw dat shiv is nt her real bro she insulted him also... n its nt only this child but also ny child ansh would have adopted she would have problem...

n I was right anup have also joined to kb gang... nw like other he is also lstning... well what was the use of his entry in the show  Istill have no idea...

n last but not the least well I really hope dey shw a good bonding btw d child n ansh... n as d article says s stry is going to revovle around the kid so lets be hopeful...
@bold
 Anup still is better than brainless Ira...at least he has his own brain and logic plus he has no reason to believe and trust AnSh's decision as he hardly know them so like a caring fmaily member he wants to make sure that the couple think of what they are doing before taking any decision...many elders do have fear that due to being emotional our children may rash decision and may later on regret it

KB is full of useless people...i don't see any reason for making Shiv's family so big and big day by day...they could have made it sufficient with sensible and polite Meenu, naughty fun loving devar Mahi, conservative yet smart and authoritive Anup and Shiv...these all would have together made a very good tracks without any insensible drama which Saanchi makes...Daddu, Ira, Alok and Saanchi looks very useless characters to me

Go to top