Akdha episode - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Paru...

i guess she is already in love with him.but she should stay away from him eventhough she cares for him.can't understand why she is allowing Jallu to misbehave with her.😕Jo's char is loosing her self respect by running after Jallu.

Even if she realises... Looking at BenJa's romance 😡, she's never going to confess her love. and neither do i want her too... 
Originally posted by Paru...

Jallu's char looks very confusing.in 6th dec episode he was behaving very well with Jo in the malish and hug scene.but in yesterday 's episode he was asking her  to stay away from him and said he hates her.😕

Jalal's character is truly dheela! ðŸ˜¡ he's more confused than anyone alive earth! 
Aakansha Jalal has fallen very low in my eyes but frankly I dont care abt him...

It is Jodha who is giving pains to me...Jalal insults and humiliates her all the time , still she doesn't mind at all...Not at all...Infact she has become a complete doormat...Very soon we might see her falling at his feet and begging for his love...
Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Jalal's character is truly dheela! ðŸ˜¡ he's more confused than anyone alive earth! 
If Jalal had not been completely drunk last night, he surely would have slept with Ben...