elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Do you watch any other serial...
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well I used to follow Madhubala ipkknd

But now I watched one episode of beinteha.. And I liked it... And I watch JA ofcourse... And mahabharat...

You?
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akanksha_33

Well I used to follow Madhubala ipkknd

But now I watched one episode of beinteha.. And I liked it... And I watch JA ofcourse... And mahabharat...

You?

Only JA and some times gustakh dil...
elasingh thumbnail
I have become fed up with Jallu's misguided hatred for Jodha...Why is he angry...Even if Jodha rejected him still he is enjoying his life with other women...Cant he be man enough to face rejection?

Does he really believe that he is God gift to every women?
elasingh thumbnail
Again is this a way a woman falls in love with a man? Does a woman needs to be insulted and humiliated publicly in order to fall in love ? If she still falls in love with such a guy then I think she is mentally sick...
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: elasingh

I have become fed up with Jallu's misguided hatred for Jodha...Why is he angry...Even if Jodha rejected him still he is enjoying his life with other women...Cant he be man enough to face rejection?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘dis ghrina from jo has shifted to nafrat from jallu๐Ÿ˜†
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

just watched it. finally , my hopes abt him of knowing the truth of Ben and acting in front of her, was broken. and trust me , i m happy for that. coz had he been acting, and protecting Jo from Ben, then i would have forgiven him accepting that he cares for Jo. but tonight's episode showed, he is not sudhrofied. and now just like before , i want him to pay dearly.

and no, no man can ever take rejection positively. (even today. ) they r always on for revenge for the rejection. so Jalal is just like that. and i now want him to fall on his face by Rahim reading the letter, and then i want to see devastated and repenting  Jalal

It's clear, Jo and Mirza will save him together, and that Rahim reding letter track will come. but by now he has lost all respect. but what abt Jo? just coz she loves him and understands her feelings, she should forgive him so easily? where is her self-respect? if love makes u forget ur self-respect so badly, then i will say Jalal is better without love. else later he will be behind her like a puppy, and that will be even more 'no-no' matter for us.

anyway, what he thinks abt himself, then the reply is, it's all sanskar given by MA, so what else do u expect. look at AK. Jalal is not exactly like him, but if raised by same woman , how much different they can be from each other?
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Again is this a way a woman falls in love with a man? Does a woman needs to be insulted and humiliated publicly in order to fall in love ? If she still falls in love with such a guy then I think she is mentally sick...

firstly Ekta killed Jalal's character. now she is killing Jo's character. actually her woman r always very strong, but here Jo is losing her self respect in the name of love
elasingh thumbnail
I am completely repulsed by BenJa scene today...How will Jalal reddem himself...

And No he is not doubting Ben at all...
Edited by elasingh - 10 years ago