Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sonia_1

Haven't seen the episode ðŸ˜Š

watch it sonu
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nabiii

Ya..the enjoyment of akdha's scene has been faded for benja's scene! Ben mai yaisa kaya tha jo jalal nai apna ankhai barai barai karkai dhekra haithai o vi without falling eyelids! Despicable scene..

pata nahi yaar.even i could'nt enjoy Akdha scene like the way i used to like it before.😒may  be because  benja scene which was shown before Akdha scene made me frustrated.
Paru... thumbnail
😡
Originally posted by: elasingh

he is going to repent when the truth will be revealed.😡

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Paru...

pata nahi yaar.even i could'nt enjoy Akdha scene like the way i used to like it before.😒may  be because  benja scene which was shown before Akdha scene made me frustrated.

Paru it is becoz Jalal doesn't seem like a man in love with Jodha anymore...It looks as if he is willing to bed any Tom,Dick or Harry...That is why it is difficult to feel romance in AKdha scenes...
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Paru it is becoz Jalal doesn't seem like a man in love with Jodha anymore...It looks as if he is willing to bed any Tom,Dick or Harry...That is why it is difficult to feel romance in AKdha scenes...

I agree Ela, you can't feel the passion in their romance, when you know that he can easily switch to any other person! 
Paru... thumbnail

True yaar.After that almost kissing scene with benazir we got the impression that Jallu does'nt love JO but just wants to consummate  their marriage.
Paru... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akanksha_33

I agree Ela, you can't feel the passion in their romance, when you know that he can easily switch to any other person! 

yesterday i felt passion was missing between Akdha.😔
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hence the disconnect with his character ðŸ˜­
I want to wait till Rahim reads the letter and there is some redemption of Jalal...I hope😕
sonia_1 thumbnail

yesterday i felt passion was missing between Akdha.😔

Me too. Only liked Jodha in the hug scene. 

sonia_1 thumbnail

True yaar.After that almost kissing scene with benazir we got the impression that Jallu does'nt love JO but just wants to consummate  their marriage.

The magic seems to have disappeared ðŸ˜­