Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

   
Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Sune bytes (Page 4)

Simmer Groupbie
Simmer
Simmer

Joined: 19 September 2013
Posts: 109

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...B.N.K...


kya arshi ji app bhi na EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

didi ji ko well deserve longish break chahiye tha so jiju ki saath 12/45 days ki vacation le .she needed that na Embarrassed

2 week ki liye TRP jayee bhar me who cares ...app complain maat karoo.vacation like this human right hai na Embarrassed.
her drop dead fans understand Big smileBig smileBig smile ...hardworking jen rocks Cool

#wesupportjenny
#unfairsp

Big smile


Smile Smile...sarcasm noted, along with drop dead fans she gained bashers equally Smile.

@red - I believe you meant 15 and not 45.

Some how I think you are more angry on the jiju than the didi LOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_k

..FuggyMehra.. IF-Rockerz
..FuggyMehra..
..FuggyMehra..

Joined: 24 March 2013
Posts: 8154

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics



tu rudr aur paro ke paas chali gayi?

Tere ko itna lamba pm likha new year pe.

tune abhi padha bhi nahi?

Main tere se gussa.



long pm kaha!! Confused mujhe toh nahi mili.i came to cb to wish u remember Cry
main kabhi tum se gussa nahi karyungi n u know gussa karke main bolte hoon ,bolti band nahi karteLOL .

did not stop watching sc but just the forum sucks Smile...
i love u the most n i will always love u Hug


You post has been edited.


Edited by saher_90 - 07 January 2014 at 1:10am
Simmer Groupbie
Simmer
Simmer

Joined: 19 September 2013
Posts: 109

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...B.N.K...

Originally posted by Simmer

Originally posted by ...B.N.K...


kya arshi ji app bhi na EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

didi ji ko well deserve longish break chahiye tha so jiju ki saath 12/45 days ki vacation le .she needed that na Embarrassed

2 week ki liye TRP jayee bhar me who cares ...app complain maat karoo.vacation like this human right hai na Embarrassed.
her drop dead fans understand Big smileBig smileBig smile ...hardworking jen rocks Cool

#wesupportjenny
#unfairsp

Big smile


Smile Smile...sarcasm noted, along with drop dead fans she gained bashers equally Smile.

@red - I believe you meant 15 and not 45.

Some how I think you are more angry on the jiju than the didi LOL.



she just did not gain basher ,she turned fans into basher ...example me Big smile
12/45 is some code only arshi or ipk people will understand LOL ...i seriously dont care about jiju he is useless ( n commenting on jiju in cb not allowed) but didi's care for jiju is just annoying.



so if I understand 45 correctly hopefully Jen won't do that and SC will continue at least  one more year with the same leads Smile. I was heart broke previously and don't want to go through that again.

@green...Smile I know, sometimes its ...(I'm not getting the right word) but if it makes her happy then so be it Smile.  I'm reminded of the title song from another soap... "Kith ni Mohobbat Hain" Smile

Your Post has been Edited*


Edited by saher_90 - 07 January 2014 at 1:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..FuggyMehra..

..FuggyMehra.. IF-Rockerz
..FuggyMehra..
..FuggyMehra..

Joined: 24 March 2013
Posts: 8154

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simmer



I used to follow IPKKND too...so if I understand 45 correctly hopefully Jen won't do that and SC will continue at least  one more year with the same leads Smile. I was heart broke previously and don't want to go through that again.

@green...Smile I know, sometimes its ...(I'm not getting the right word) but if it makes her happy then so be it Smile.  I'm reminded of the title song from another soap... "Kith ni Mohobbat Hain" Smile


r u kidding i want that to happen so bad i wanted sasum or pramud LOL .one year hmmm so do u think she will leave after feb Day Dreaming.tumhare mu pe ghee sakkar.

@blue buddy i m a viewer i dont care about her personal life ,she ruined my show for her personal reason n thats all i know n yeah 25% credit goes to SLB n sahara people.

i just love gautam too much n really admire his work n dedication towards it.he deserved better Cry


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_k

Simmer Groupbie
Simmer
Simmer

Joined: 19 September 2013
Posts: 109

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...B.N.K...


r u kidding i want that to happen so bad i wanted sasum or pramud LOL .one year hmmm so do u think she will leave after feb Day Dreaming.tumhare mu pe ghee sakkar.

@blue buddy i m a viewer i dont care about her personal life ,she ruined my show for her personal reason n thats all i know n yeah 25% credit goes to SLB n sahara people.

i just love gautam too much n really admire his work n dedication towards it.he deserved better Cry




For me SC is with JENAM/SAMUD Smile...can't watch if the jodi breaks. Any love story on tv holds interest only for a year or 2 at the most(if the jodi is rocking), so was hoping SC will run at least another year(till 2015).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..FuggyMehra..

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Joined: 22 February 2012
Posts: 15806

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
All professionals need time off, some more and some less.

As long as these leaves are planned and do not impact the work, they are infact good for people

So cant blame Jen for taking leaves, just that it could be better managed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DocWho-sudha-

pasumarthisa IF-Dazzler
pasumarthisa
pasumarthisa

Joined: 19 March 2012
Posts: 3212

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

All professionals need time off, some more and some less.

As long as these leaves are planned and do not impact the work, they are infact good for people

So cant blame Jen for taking leaves, just that it could be better managed
 
They need a break. Much needed for anyone.
 
But the issue is with the CVs team who cant think of a better track to show in her absence. They have halted totally and its like a stuck tape recorder.
 
Waise, today's scene of Dadaji n Saras was ok on a standalone basis. but overall stuck at the same point.
 
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DocWho-sudha-Gul.S_EfArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Joined: 22 February 2012
Posts: 15806

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Originally posted by Arshics

All professionals need time off, some more and some less.

As long as these leaves are planned and do not impact the work, they are infact good for people

So cant blame Jen for taking leaves, just that it could be better managed


They need a break. Much needed for anyone.
But the issue is with the CVs team who cant think of a better track to show in her absence. They have halted totally and its like a stuck tape recorder.
Waise, today's scene of Dadaji n Saras was ok on a standalone basis. but overall stuck at the same point.


exactly. And this extreme kusum and ideal danny is not gelling with me.

she cant do all this and still be treated so indulgently

I wished theyd show some repentance from kusum

but looks like all this will be swept aside just like that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sudha-mena_kGul.S_Ef

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Precap bytes

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Arshics   Replies: 55   Views: 5061

Arshics 55 5061 24 December 2013 at 6:55am by KK84
telly bytes SC - Kusum ka Grihapravesh

2 3

Author: HydroxyGroup   Replies: 19   Views: 2369

HydroxyGroup 19 2369 24 December 2013 at 1:37am by Ritu-
Dramebaaz bytes

2 3 4 5

Author: Arshics   Replies: 34   Views: 3584

Arshics 34 3584 23 December 2013 at 3:23am by MrDarcyfan
Bharosa bytes

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Arshics   Replies: 40   Views: 3720

Arshics 40 3720 14 December 2013 at 11:17pm by Arshics
Akela bytes

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Arshics   Replies: 61   Views: 4486

Arshics 61 4486 12 December 2013 at 10:46pm by -sudha-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index