Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Arshics

All professionals need time off, some more and some less.

As long as these leaves are planned and do not impact the work, they are infact good for people

So cant blame Jen for taking leaves, just that it could be better managed

They need a break. Much needed for anyone.

But the issue is with the CVs team who cant think of a better track to show in her absence. They have halted totally and its like a stuck tape recorder.

Waise, today's scene of Dadaji n Saras was ok on a standalone basis. but overall stuck at the same point.

Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

They need a break. Much needed for anyone.
But the issue is with the CVs team who cant think of a better track to show in her absence. They have halted totally and its like a stuck tape recorder.
Waise, today's scene of Dadaji n Saras was ok on a standalone basis. but overall stuck at the same point.

exactly. And this extreme kusum and ideal danny is not gelling with me.

she cant do all this and still be treated so indulgently

I wished theyd show some repentance from kusum

but looks like all this will be swept aside just like that
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

As long as these leaves are planned and do not impact the work, they are infact good for people

yeap agree but πŸ€” not 12 days which is almost like 2 weeks.n who cares rahke bhi kya ukhar liπŸ˜†.
''i m r not frns with her πŸ˜†
''
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

exactly. And this extreme kusum and ideal danny is not gelling with me.

she cant do all this and still be treated so indulgently

I wished theyd show some repentance from kusum

but looks like all this will be swept aside just like that

Danny needs to give it to kusum soon. He can give her time but that doesn't mean she can be rude to him n behave so cheaply. Yuck. I am waiting for his outburst. Maybe that might change kusum? CVs! Please.

He should atleast show it on saras . 

..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simmer

For me SC is with JENAM/SAMUD 😊...can't watch if the jodi breaks. Any love story on tv holds interest only for a year or 2 at the most(if the jodi is rocking), so was hoping SC will run at least another year(till 2015).

good for u πŸ˜† .i want SC to run until 2020 with 5 new female lead.πŸ˜†not kumud different totally different people like they do in english show.
believe me when i tell u gautam is more intense n hot when he does CHIPKU romance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

ps: sorry arshi for spamming CB πŸ˜•
tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Reading all your replies and GR's latest interview, I can't but remind myself with one of Ivy's posts from long ago. πŸ˜‰

Not that I care as long as the show takes a much needed U-turn in terms of its storytelling!
Edited by tryforceful - 10 years ago
tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...B.N.K...

yeap agree but πŸ€” not 12 days which is almost like 2 weeks.n who cares rahke bhi kya ukhar liπŸ˜†.
''i m r not frns with her πŸ˜†
''

Dude, you sure the ever discreet Rode boy would make such knee-jerk comment?πŸ˜† Not the friends part, the other one?πŸ˜†
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tryforceful

Dude, you sure the ever discreet Rode boy would make such knee-jerk comment?πŸ˜† Not the friends part, the other one?πŸ˜†

dude i dont know him personally but me n veera we did extensive research on him.attitude,style n all the stuff so i believe i kind know him n also i m a leo too.the point is when we r pissed we r the nastiest person u can think of n that reporter needed some negative light so yeah i think he is totally capable to stating what he feels or truth without thinking .he did it before about the same matter 😳 ..so yeah i believed it .

happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...B.N.K...

dude i dont know him personally but me n veera we did extensive research on him.attitude,style n all the stuff so i believe i kind know him n also i m a leo too.the point is when we r pissed we r the nastiest person u can think of n that reporter needed some negative light so yeah i think he is totally capable to stating what he feels or truth without thinking .he did it before about the same matter 😳 ..so yeah i believed it .

I like the way everyone on here defers to Toni as the ultimate authority on what goes on inside Mr.Rode's head..😊 Toni - that's appreciation for your dedication πŸ˜‰
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: happychappy

I like the way everyone on here defers to Toni as the ultimate authority on what goes on inside Mr.Rode's head..😊 Toni - that's appreciation for your dedication πŸ˜‰

i know right πŸ˜† ...cox every gopi knows who is RadhaπŸ˜† even Mr.Kanha Rode jiπŸ˜‰.