Saraswatichandra

Sune bytes - Page 3

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
saw the episode ...agree our samud is not happening but dansum is being forced to happen ...and i did not feel episode was bad

saras is doing his best to cure kusum beemari...i feel till kumud comes kusum will start feeling for danny and will realise she does have feeling for danny and that saras is her obsession.

kumud comeback will happen with some drama for sure ...or she will bring drama king pramad or daram queen guman along with her entry...her disapperence is prolonged so her apperence will be dramatic.

all is well till our saras ka saras our beats for kumud and he forces kusum into danny arms

aayega aayega apne saras ka din bhi aayega ...uski kumudiya bhi use gale lagayegi ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShanUlas

saw the episode ...agree our samud is not happening but dansum is being forced to happen ...and i did not feel episode was bad

saras is doing his best to cure kusum beemari...i feel till kumud comes kusum will start feeling for danny and will realise she does have feeling for danny and that saras is her obsession.

kumud comeback will happen with some drama for sure ...or she will bring drama king pramad or daram queen guman along with her entry...her disapperence is prolonged so her apperence will be dramatic.

all is well till our saras ka saras our beats for kumud and he forces kusum into danny arms

aayega aayega apne saras ka din bhi aayega ...uski kumudiya bhi use gale lagayegi ...

Shana, kusum toh is having the time of her life, khoop lipati chipakti rahti hai Danny se bhi, aur Saras ko bhi ghoorti rehti hai 

Wahan Kumud bechari, akeli, ek Saras hai, woh bhi door 

I don't know. I feel cvs are not sure when Jen will return so they are going gol gol in circles 

Kumud ko dhoondho, nahi mat dhoondho, chalo dhoondho, mat dhoondho - ek week se yahi chal raha hai 
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

kya arshi ji app bhi na 😳😳

didi ji ko well deserve longish break chahiye tha so jiju ki saath 12/45 days ki vacation le .she needed that na 😳

2 week ki liye TRP jayee bhar me who cares ...app complain maat karoo.vacation like this human right hai na 😳.
her drop dead fans understand πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...hardworking jen rocks πŸ˜Ž

#wesupportjenny
#unfairsp

πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by .....B.N.K..... - 10 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...B.N.K...

didi ji ko well deserve longish break chahiye tha so jiju ki saath 12/45 days ki vacation le .she needed that na 😳

2 week ki liye TRP jayee bhar me who cares ...app complain maat karoo.vacation like this human right hai na 😳.
her drop dead fans understand πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...hardworking jen rocks😎

#wesupportjenny
#unfairsp

πŸ˜ƒ

tu rudr aur paro ke paas chali gayi?

Tere ko itna lamba pm likha new year pe.

tune abhi padha bhi nahi?

Main tere se gussa.

Simmer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

her drop dead fans understand πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...hardworking jen rocks πŸ˜Ž

#wesupportjenny
#unfairsp

πŸ˜ƒ

😊 😊...sarcasm noted, along with drop dead fans she gained bashers equally 😊.

@red - I believe you meant 15 and not 45.

Some how I think you are more angry on the jiju than the didi πŸ˜†.

..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshics

tu rudr aur paro ke paas chali gayi?

Tere ko itna lamba pm likha new year pe.

tune abhi padha bhi nahi?

Main tere se gussa.

long pm kaha!! πŸ˜• mujhe toh nahi mili.i came to cb to wish u remember 😭
main kabhi tum se gussa nahi karyungi n u know gussa karke main bolte hoon ,bolti band nahi karteπŸ˜† .

did not stop watching sc but just the forum sucks 😊...
i love u the most n i will always love u πŸ€—

You post has been edited.
Edited by saher_90 - 10 years ago
Simmer thumbnail

she just did not gain basher ,she turned fans into basher ...example me πŸ˜ƒ
12/45 is some code only arshi or ipk people will understand πŸ˜† ...i seriously dont care about jiju he is useless ( n commenting on jiju in cb not allowed) but didi's care for jiju is just annoying.

so if I understand 45 correctly hopefully Jen won't do that and SC will continue at least  one more year with the same leads 😊. I was heart broke previously and don't want to go through that again.

@green...😊 I know, sometimes its ...(I'm not getting the right word) but if it makes her happy then so be it 😊.  I'm reminded of the title song from another soap... "Kith ni Mohobbat Hain" 😊

Your Post has been Edited*
Edited by saher_90 - 10 years ago
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Simmer

I used to follow IPKKND too...so if I understand 45 correctly hopefully Jen won't do that and SC will continue at least  one more year with the same leads 😊. I was heart broke previously and don't want to go through that again.

@green...😊 I know, sometimes its ...(I'm not getting the right word) but if it makes her happy then so be it 😊.  I'm reminded of the title song from another soap... "Kith ni Mohobbat Hain" 😊

r u kidding i want that to happen so bad i wanted sasum or pramud πŸ˜† .one year hmmm so do u think she will leave after feb .tumhare mu pe ghee sakkar.

@blue buddy i m a viewer i dont care about her personal life ,she ruined my show for her personal reason n thats all i know n yeah 25% credit goes to SLB n sahara people.

i just love gautam too much n really admire his work n dedication towards it.he deserved better 😭

Simmer thumbnail

r u kidding i want that to happen so bad i wanted sasum or pramud πŸ˜† .one year hmmm so do u think she will leave after feb .tumhare mu pe ghee sakkar.

@blue buddy i m a viewer i dont care about her personal life ,she ruined my show for her personal reason n thats all i know n yeah 25% credit goes to SLB n sahara people.

i just love gautam too much n really admire his work n dedication towards it.he deserved better 😭

For me SC is with JENAM/SAMUD 😊...can't watch if the jodi breaks. Any love story on tv holds interest only for a year or 2 at the most(if the jodi is rocking), so was hoping SC will run at least another year(till 2015).
Arshics thumbnail
All professionals need time off, some more and some less.

As long as these leaves are planned and do not impact the work, they are infact good for people

So cant blame Jen for taking leaves, just that it could be better managed