Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

em confused.. (Page 4)

-Bubble- IF-Dazzler
-Bubble-
-Bubble-

Joined: 12 June 2011
Posts: 3655

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyaarshilover

http://www.pdfslider.com/SocialLink/End-of-KSGs-journey-in-Qubool-Hai-replacement-Raqesh-Vashisth-starts-shooting.html

check this @geet7057



OOOH MY GOD...!!
hate Raquesh...!!!
aaarrrggghhh...
wht gul did? Is she out of her mind?? or she is drunk???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21awesomeshishiksgasyaarshilover

asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Joined: 31 October 2012
Posts: 21563

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by geet7057

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by geet7057

Originally posted by -Maliha-

AAK got plastic surgery...
n cut the fat too...
n became the slim,
The MOD,, the Good Looking AAK,,
with short hairs,, with terror in his eyes,,,
with shivering BOD with anger...

n the the result you know is RV,,, i don't know how to spell.. diffo spellingConfused



WHAT???
no no no no
It cant happen??
u mean they replaced ksg wd Raquesh????
how is it possible???
everything is possible in love n war n in indian tv...n that too ZEELOLLOLLOL


O.M.G
wht they did...!! :-(
KSG :-(
I ws following drama jx for KSG...
I left n I m nt following it again :-( :-( :-(

i guess now you should go n sleep mae grl...SleepySleepy
KSG is no more,,
n this forum is nomore fah KSGians and KABHIans,, so get a new forumLOLLOL

m searching tooWink

exactly, it belong to RABHI, not gonna lie but i am still watching the show but only for my doll surbhi, bcz she is'nt at fault and i dn't want her to suffer the same way sanaya suffered in IPKKNDOuch
-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet7057

Originally posted by asyaarshilover

http://www.pdfslider.com/SocialLink/End-of-KSGs-journey-in-Qubool-Hai-replacement-Raqesh-Vashisth-starts-shooting.html

check this @geet7057



OOOH MY GOD...!!
hate Raquesh...!!!
aaarrrggghhh...
wht gul did? Is she out of her mind?? or she is drunk???


Gul is like my family, if you talk ill of my family, then you talk ill about me... (KSG)
KSG is such an awesome friend to have,,,


n in my POV Gul: Censored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...parth...kyph21shishiksg

-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
6900Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...parth...kyph21

-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyaarshilover

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by geet7057

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by geet7057

Originally posted by -Maliha-

AAK got plastic surgery...
n cut the fat too...
n became the slim,
The MOD,, the Good Looking AAK,,
with short hairs,, with terror in his eyes,,,
with shivering BOD with anger...

n the the result you know is RV,,, i don't know how to spell.. diffo spellingConfused



WHAT???
no no no no
It cant happen??
u mean they replaced ksg wd Raquesh????
how is it possible???
everything is possible in love n war n in indian tv...n that too ZEELOLLOLLOL


O.M.G
wht they did...!! :-(
KSG :-(
I ws following drama jx for KSG...
I left n I m nt following it again :-( :-( :-(

i guess now you should go n sleep mae grl...SleepySleepy
KSG is no more,,
n this forum is nomore fah KSGians and KABHIans,, so get a new forumLOLLOL

m searching tooWink

exactly, it belong to RABHI, not gonna lie but i am still watching the show but only for my doll surbhi, bcz she is'nt at fault and i dn't want her to suffer the same way sanaya suffered in IPKKNDOuch
OuchOuchOuch
maha2012 IF-Sizzlerz
maha2012
maha2012

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 23204

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
geet apparently asad has become thinner.. and even zoya can lift him in her armsBig smile
jahanpanah zoya hogi abLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shayeri89...parth...shishiksgkyph21asyaarshilover

-Bubble- IF-Dazzler
-Bubble-
-Bubble-

Joined: 12 June 2011
Posts: 3655

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by geet7057

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by geet7057

Originally posted by -Maliha-

AAK got plastic surgery...
n cut the fat too...
n became the slim,
The MOD,, the Good Looking AAK,,
with short hairs,, with terror in his eyes,,,
with shivering BOD with anger...

n the the result you know is RV,,, i don't know how to spell.. diffo spellingConfused



WHAT???
no no no no
It cant happen??
u mean they replaced ksg wd Raquesh????
how is it possible???
everything is possible in love n war n in indian tv...n that too ZEELOLLOLLOL


O.M.G
wht they did...!! :-(
KSG :-(
I ws following drama jx for KSG...
I left n I m nt following it again :-( :-( :-(

i guess now you should go n sleep mae grl...SleepySleepy
KSG is no more,,
n this forum is nomore fah KSGians and KABHIans,, so get a new forumLOLLOL

m searching tooWink


kiaaa yaaar???
KSG...
KSG...
kabhi...
huuufff...
ab to QH main kachray k ilawa or kuch nhi bacha o ga... coz ayaan b chla gya tha,, :-( :-( :-(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shishiksg

-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2012

geet apparently asad has become thinner.. and even zoya can lift him in her armsBig smile
jahanpanah zoya hogi abLOL
n Maha!!
not againLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21maha2012

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Got a question! *confused*

Author: FaultInMyStars   Replies: 0   Views: 408

FaultInMyStars 0 408 23 December 2013 at 7:49am by FaultInMyStars
Everyone confused that QH going to be off air clearance

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Guguminti   Replies: 56   Views: 4772

Guguminti 56 4772 18 December 2013 at 12:05pm by .HandsomeBanana
Utterly Confused

Author: sarbrathan   Replies: 7   Views: 855

sarbrathan 7 855 15 December 2013 at 10:18pm by aksasya
Confused about Rashid's lifestory

2 3 4

Author: awesomeKSG   Replies: 25   Views: 1740

awesomeKSG 25 1740 04 December 2013 at 11:23pm by mochhug
I'm confused about Farhan!

Author: QHGeetLova   Replies: 0   Views: 410

QHGeetLova 0 410 25 November 2013 at 11:22am by QHGeetLova

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index