Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Is BangBang getting shelved or something? I read that Katrina is leaving for one month shooting of JJ. When will they complete this movie?
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesomegurti

It's also being said that Hrithik took this drastic step because of his growing differences with papa Rakesh Roshan. "It's been happening for a long time now," a source is quoted as saying. The father-son duo reportedly also had major issues over the inflated' figures of Krrish 3 projected in the media and the star wasn't in favour of that.

Hrithik seems like a honest man,i always knew that Papa Roshan was behind the fake figures fiasco 

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tantal

Is BangBang getting shelved or something? I read that Katrina is leaving for one month shooting of JJ. When will they complete this movie?

Hope Kjo starts Shuddhi shooting next month

HR will get involved in work
Bebo il stop bakwas quotes
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tantal

jj schedule is till 18th and BB starts after 18th
i think that article got it wrong because no way its a continues 40 day schedule since ranbir will be hosting FF on 24th
You need your own place, when you're bringing a new chick home every night! ðŸ˜Ž
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i wish him all the best n hpe soon hids emptiness is gne n he gets his life n happiness back to him love you hrthik alwayz 
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what has happened to his life in a span of 2-3 months his life has turned upside down  i hope everything sorts out
hope he is mentally strong to handle all this
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
His moving out is actually a good thing. He needs personal space to sort himself out. Papa Roshan definitely looks like the interfering kind!
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He has lost his wife his children n his parents .he is alone .time for rebounding . So the next movie is with katrina.  Hehe .
kaya88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 he should be preparing himself for a second marriage...and why not...with Kat 😳 my dream couple