Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: LangdaTyagi

No entry 2 is shelved ...Ohh😔 

I am just speculating 😆 The movie was suppose to happen b4 kick but its getting delayed again and again
Edited by Deathstroke - 10 years ago
srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think that the movie with Salman Khan that Kabir Khan is directing (Eid release next year) is different from the sequel of ETT. I think sequel of ETT will happen after. 
And yes they can continue the story of ETT. I remember feeling that the ending of the film felt incomplete. Now they can show both what happens with Salman/Katrina related to RAW and ISI and what happens between RAW and ISI in the sequel. 

I think a main reason the ending felt incomplete though was because there was no typical Salman Khan fight with a villain (one-on-one) in the climax, and because it just showed Salman and Katrina being together away from others and then the film just kinda ended. 
Edited by srkat - 10 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good excited to see him. Salman rocks 
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Here is hoping Salman stops working with his dorky brothers and works with YRF moreee🥳
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Great Goiing Sallu.if its true sounds very exciting movies in the making especially the one with Shimit Amin.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sophz

I hope not i hope zoya died and tiger found new love preferably PC!

me to hoping for the same thing no point for ett2 if both are in it. it should be a revenge story zoya being killed and tiger taking revenge and he should have 2 lady loves deepika and pc.(1 good 1 evil) it would be hot.
Sophz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

me to hoping for the same thing no point for ett2 if both are in it. it should be a revenge story zoya being killed and tiger taking revenge and he should have 2 lady loves deepika and pc.(1 good 1 evil) it would be hot.

Haha that would be awesome my two favorite ladies in one movie!!! But too bad that will never happen Kabir will only cast Katrina. I hope Salman puts his foot down and says no for the other one he's doing with Kabir.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neha9999

Here is hoping Salman stops working with his dorky brothers and works with YRF moreee🥳

You want ETT part two i know it!! ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: adyluvskat

So kat will be heroine for sure on ek that tiger prequel n she is kabir khan fave so kat have another blockbuster for 2015

i rarely agree with you but here yes!! 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FelixFelices

How many films is he doing?

Jai ho, Kick, Sb movie, No entry 2, Prabudeva next, and two yash raj movies 

And maybe SLB movie which is not confirmed yet