Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

YRF signs Salman for two more films? - Page 4

JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Salman finally working with a good director😲 hail the Lord! 

ETT sequel, really? ðŸ¤¢ btw, werent there reports post ETT that Salman was not happy with YRF and he vouched not to do any more movies with them? ðŸ¤”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: DB_reloaded

yash raj ki jai ho!! the best production house in india!!! a good production house is needed to make good film!!! after all films are team work

Oh yeah? should I list you the # of disasters Yash Raj made? ðŸ˜† Please don't steal Salman's limelight and give it to production only  ðŸ˜›  Edited by V.I.P - 10 years ago
Sophz thumbnail
When will have time for this? Unless we are talking about 2-3 years from now. Kick, SB's next, No entry 2, Dabangg3, Kabir's next. Yeah I don't think those movies will happen anytime time soon.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Salrina_Ashvik

Exactly, and new adventures like i want!!🥳🥳

Yupp i know i alyz wanted ett2
Me too!! The one with Kabir isnt yash raj..but here they saying ETT sequel so maye not ith Kabir Khan or another project who knows, main thing is lets hope there is a sequel to ETT!!
So kat will be heroine for sure on ek that tiger prequel n she is kabir khan fave so kat have another blockbuster for 2015
Sophz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adyluvskat

So kat will be heroine for sure on ek that tiger prequel n she is kabir khan fave so kat have another blockbuster for 2015

I hope not i hope zoya died and tiger found new love preferably PC!
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Sophz

When will have time for this? Unless we are talking about 2-3 years from now. Kick, SB's next, No entry 2, Dabangg3, Kabir's next. Yeah I don't think those movies will happen anytime time soon.

I think No entry 2 is shelved and jai ho might be his last movie with his brothers . His only confirmed projects with release dates are kabir khan's next and the sooraj barjatya movie
  OPENNN your HEARTT
and SPREAD your loveee
to the world cause we're all the same.. 

Let there be peaceee
 Let there be faith.. 

ab mere sang kaho, JAAI HO! ðŸ¥³ 

jai jai jai jai ho jai ho jai jai jai ho jai ho 

18 DAYS TO GO
Sophz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deathstroke

I think No entry 2 is shelved and jai ho might be his last movie with his brothers . His only confirmed projects with release dates are kabir khan's next and the sooraj barjatya movie

Really? I thought they are making prequel for Dabangg! I hope you are right I don't want him working with his brothers anymore especially Sohail. Dabangg is fine but other than that he should work with great directors and showcase his talent. Stop with these mindless movies, he's already showed ppl he can make anything BB so why not take a risk and make something great that will actually have him act.
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No entry 2 is shelved ...Ohh😔