•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Idk what they have planned for the show.. The only watchable ppl r saras n dadaji... Cheekna GR in light colour shirts..πŸ˜‰
btw is there anyone named kumud I forgot now how she looks n talk...
There is only one thing now and that is Gautam's body fitting shirt and jeans πŸ˜†  
Originally posted by Linda25

There is only one thing now and that is Gautam's body fitting shirt and jeans πŸ˜†  
yeaaa I liked todays one too.. He looked Refreshing
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

yeaaa I liked todays one too.. He looked Refreshing

But i cant even enjoy to see his shirts and jeans without his kumud πŸ₯± 

But i cant even enjoy to see his shirts and jeans without his kumud πŸ₯± 
lol iwas just watching pics..n I really tempted watch so thoda dekh liya...i was bored to even watch a complete part..anyway... U saw jen ka Xmas seg on sets na.,toh usame jo kumud she had worn that ghagra choli..did they show her any scene last week wearing that one...?

lol iwas just watching pics..n I really tempted watch so thoda dekh liya...i was bored to even watch a complete part..anyway... U saw jen ka Xmas seg on sets na.,toh usame jo kumud she had worn that ghagra choli..did they show her any scene last week wearing that one...?

No, they dint show this scene, she had a segment with kalika too with this dress but wonder what happened to this scene?? i am confuse over everything. 

They did. For Kusum's house-warming, Jenny had worn that Chaniya choliπŸ˜‰
Edited by tryforceful - 10 years ago

No, they dint show this scene, she had a segment with kalika too with this dress but wonder what happened to this scene?? i am confuse over everything. 
me too