India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Tak Dhina Dhin Dhaa - AISE!!

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
JJ and Dean...hands down the best BrOTP of the entire show! ROFL [=))[ =))] I was in constant splits during their scene!

"Ye dono basketball nahin khelenge! Mere sar pe tabla bajaenge!"

"Kaise sir?"

"Tak dhina dhin tak dhina dhin DHAA! AISE!"

And JJ's reaction to that was priceless! ROFL Kya piece hai ye Dean sir bhi! LOL Khair, is it just me or does JJ look extra hot when he quotes old movie dialogues out of the blue? Blushing Dean Sir was already having major panic attacks and JJ was quoting destructive dialogues LOL But at the end of the day he does get the job done so I guess Dean Sir lets him be Tongue Doesn't change the fact that Dean Sir gets just a little more than normally accepted scared at his ideas ROFL

Let's see what other things happened..

The basketball match became a full fledged Chillars vs Dhakkans war.
Piddi became Pratham Punj ClapClapClap
 RaHi became open competitors but it was done super cutely so me no mind Embarrassed
Harsh is an open..okay, I would love to call him a pervert but I can't cuz he's just too confident in his flirting ke waah Blushing
(Shazzy, the water scene will kill you so take care about that LOL)
Harsh continues to get on KD's nerves.
But since that makes Kiya continue being very individualistic so no problems!
Alas, no change yet in KD's controlling and impulsive nature but time tou lage ga hi.

...and I just can't get enough of Harsh! Day Dreaming He keeps getting better! Killer attitude hai boss! Cool

Good start to the week! Clap KD and RV fight yet again! Harsh beta tou is doing all kinds of fireworks LOL Me likes, me likes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.SilentSilver

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
'Main pagal nahi hoon, Mera dimaag kharaab hogaya hain'
''Duniya kal jalti hain, aaj jal jaaye..marcish chaiye toh main doonga''

JJ and Dean epic ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Dhooodum Dhoodum DhoodumROFL
Harsh bhi bilkul bomb hain yaar BlushingBlushing
AND YES PRATHAM PUNJ FINALLY! Its really about time.

and well the RaHi cuteness <3 and lol today they reminded me a tiny bit of KKHH :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
JJ and Dean are amazing. I was ROFLing throughout the scene! And then fangirling over JJ cause he looked so cute while sprouting out those old dialogues ROFL The game is on, baby!

RaHi were cute. I loved how Panchi distracted him and kinda made him take the match in a different light altogether. That's what I love about them; they've known each other for so long that they know how to defuse each other now.

Chillars VS Dhakkans; well, that was bound to happen.

Pratham, haaye! I've already made a post about it, so won't say much. Except that I was cheering for his transformation. The moment he took a full cup of tea; was the day KD bhai's Piddi died and Pratham rose. The Pratham who will lead his KD bhai to win.

Harsh..well, I like him and I love the changes he's bringing to the buddies. What annoys me as hell is is flirting with Kiya. That's not what you call harmless flirting, which in my opinion is fine. I swear, what he was doing was borderline molestation. Like even Kiya, who wants to get close to him and understand him, gets miffed with his attempts.

Anywho, since the game is on; let the best man win!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index