Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Neha,
I agree with you. Niranjan's expressions were priceless. I don't think he was shocked at Shlok's revenge, because Shlok had earlier made it clear that he was keeping Astha by his side to help Niranjan. What really shocked Niranjan was the inner beast of Shlok surfacing with his loud, gangster-like style & voice asking Astha to shut up & using his fingers to ask her to get lost. Niranjan chose Astha so that she could be the outlet for his bottled up feelings so he is aware of Shlok's anger & all the negativity he keeps within himself. But today was the 1st time Niranjan witnessed it all. 
Not just that, I think Shlok also scared him a little because if he has the ability to think of & play such a huge game behind Niranjan's back, then that means he has been outsmarting Niranjan all this while. Reminded me of how Niranjan questioned Anjali as to how she thought so deeply & decided on her own that she won't invite Avdoot without seeking his approval. The same way, how dare Shlok keep secrets from his father?
Niranjan's power is crumbling & he is starting to feel it with both his loyal servants (Anjali & Shlok) starting to show signs of rebellion.

For Shlok, I really thought it was all about ego today. Helplessness was something he felt when Astha walked away from him as the sun was setting which is why he looked back twice, but didn't stop her. But today, it was ego. How dare Astha reject him that too when he has alleviated her status. I don't think clearing his name infront of the family really matters to him. But it does matter for him to clear it to & for Astha which is why he immediately went to the office after she walked away to find out how the news leaked. 

I hope Astha remains adamant & chooses not to return for some time at least because then only Shlok will take her seriously. It is because of the fact that she always forgives that makes him treat her like a toy who he can control. 

Really looking forward to this week's episodes to see how things change & develop with this revelation. 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jonee

nice analysis samridhi 

great to have you writing again - you write well๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you, Jonee :)
I love reading your analysis too! Will try to respond more often :)
VellaGirl thumbnail
Welcome back Samridhi. Happy New Year to you!
Will try to comment if i get the time after watching the episode. Cannot wait to watch it.
decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

Don't think so... ๐Ÿ˜Š
In my mind, this protection theory is totally useless..
No body wants to protect anyone.. Neither Anjali, nor Shlok.. 
Today Shlok's ego spoke...!! 

@hi50 I agree with u...
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome analysis as usual๐Ÿ‘. missed your posts, welcome back๐Ÿค—
AshKo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Amazing analysis. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Thank you Afreen, Neelum, Samyukta & AshKo :)
And wishing you guys a very Happy New Year!!
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very good Analysis Samridhi and not biased. Just to the point. 
Yes after watching last 2 weeks we can say Shlok has feelings for her. But if he loves her or not yet we don't know as his EGO stops him to express that. Today also his ego got hurt when she declared that this marriage is just for namesake. He wanted to keep his hatred to be a private matter and not show it publicly in front of everybody. Astha has become an important part of his life. No matter if he accepts or not! 
Today he showed so many expressions again which are confusing to me. He was afraid when his dad closed his fist, happy when she came and cut the cake, a bit sad (saw tear jerk in his face) when she declared and then was very angry when he told every body the truth. 
Astha never mentioned once that she hates Shlok, why? She only told what Shlok did to her to his family. 
Anjali mellowed down a bit to Astha after the declaration of both of them. And NA was out of words now as Shlok did all this revenge marriage for him. Now NA wants Astha back for his prestige and he asking Shlok to get her back. Have to see how he get's her back!
Edited by asthak - 10 years ago
tinklefan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauriangel

no dear..even i feel same...
or may be..we dont want shlok to behave this way after what we saw in jungle track...
but i have feeling...shlok has done enough bad already...cvs have some strong reason for his todays behaviour...

Even I feel the same. shlok has some hidden agenda. loved the way he took a step back to watch astha when she was talking to anjali.. and also his looks when astha said "baba mein ab yahan rukh nahi sakti"..need to wait and watch  . surely CVs are doing a very good job by presenting us such an exciting episode๐Ÿ‘

BTW jhanda walis should be happy as shlok will be charged with domestic violence..๐Ÿ˜†
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post. ๐Ÿ˜Š

"I don't remember Anjali's expression very clearly. But she seemed shocked as she looked at Shlok. She was always aware that there was something wrong with Shlok/Astha's relationship, but today, as the truth unfolded in front of her eyes, she seemed to be in shock that she actually gave birth to such a son."

I think after her initial shock at the revelation, Anjali was triumphant. She was just so pleased that Aastha was going to be out of her house. Not sure if her pleasure encompassed Shlok's and NA's  comeuppance at the hand of Aastha, because nobody could be unaware that if Aastha's marriage was breaking than so was Shlok's. The smut was equally on both their names.