Edited by prc_fan1 - 06 January 2014 at 9:36am

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by rbb1

Amazing analysis thank you I hope Varad punches Shlok

Haha. I don't know about punching but I really want Varad to drop the 'nice guy' act & start showing his real side. Deep down, he is another Agnihotri man. I don't believe that he is as sane as he looks.

I don't think Varad is evil at all..
All the Agnihotri men are not evil in my mind.. Do you feel chacha is evil also then?

In my mind, both of them are very weak characters.. 
They can't voice themselves, but appreciate when someone speaks for right..!! 
The same reason Vinayak tries to awake the old Anjali, Varad also appreciates Aastha for her nature, care for the family..
I believe genuinely Varad cares for Aastha, something he never saw in Sojal.. and he is affectionate towards Aastha, the same way as he is towards Shlok..

Edited by hi50 - 06 January 2014 at 8:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aas2727

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
welcome back samridhi. wish you a very happy new year.
very balanced analysis. keep it comingSmile

BinKuchKahe.

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Nice analysis Samriddhi.
Its true the shock on Anjali's face showed how much she feels she has given birth to a monster similar to her husband.
Varad and Kaka's equation would surely change with Shlok now.

The cheapest was Sojal who was smiling. What a woman!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaLadygirlAas2727BinKuchKahe.

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Welcome Back Sam !!! 
Happy to see you back n nice post as always Hug

BinKuchKahe.

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hi50

Wonderfully written...Clap
I really want a SEPARATION...!! I want Shlok to fail to bring back Aastha...

Sometimes I feel that this is kind of a war between Aastha & NA LOL... NA is using saam-daam-danda-vedh LOL... He sent Anjali before, tried to control Aastha by her, but she failed & after today, I think he won't be disappointed with her anymore...
Now he'll try through his bachha... & I want bachha to fail as well.. 
It'll be a treat to watch how baba handles his failure..LOL

On a serious note, I really think something serious turns out.. may be some public image issue.. where people come to know that NA is so liberal that he let his bahu go & lead own life.. and this guy so much after his reputation.. If that really happens I think he'll then try not to force Aastha anymore..

Eagerly waiting for the story to unfold..

Thank youBig smile
I think its a war of all against all. Everyone in the Agnihotri family is fighting one another even though they all look calm on the surface. I am waiting for the story to unfold too.

hi50

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angie12

Sam,  welcome back and Happy New Year.
Happy New Year to you too, AngieBig smile

I agree that it was Shlok's ego that was bruised and that's why he snapped his fingers at her to get out of his house.  He also wants her to believe that he did not cause the arrest of her father.  So both are thinking the same that the other harmed their father.  Shlok was very consistent in how he acted.  His ego was bruised that Astha came back but had no intention of staying with him.  On top of that, she disclosed the truth about their relationship in front of everyone.  It would be a long time before Shlok realizes his attachment for Astha and starts realizing his mistakes. Agree. Which is why I feel that until she stays right next to him, he is not going to realize her importance. Only when she leaves & is adamant on not coming back, he will start to take her seriously. 

I too think that Anjali was shocked because she did not expect Shlok to go to such extremes to destroy someone's life.  I hope that we get at least some flashbacks of Niranjan in the past. I think it's the right time to just drop some hints, esp. when Shlok's ugly side has surfaced. I am sure her shock also stemmed from the fact that she never expected Shlok to be like Niranjan. Maybe she saw glimpses of Niranjan in him.  She had an interesting expression on her face when Astha figuratively called Niranjan the equivalent of God.
Agree. And regarding Astha, she always looks at things at face value. When Shlok was kind & saved her, she thought he was a good man. The good man whom she created a fictitious image of & loved. That's why she can't go beyond to see what Niranjan actually is. I don't blame her when Shlok himself is unable to see beyond the facade probably because of his blind love. In that way, Astha is just like Avdoot. I hope he too discloses to Kalindi & Astha what Niranjan made him do. 

The separation track can work even if both live in the same house.  Astha would be back because Niranjan wants Shlok to bring her back.  But this time there are no pretenses between them and the whole family knows the truth.  So more that likely, the physical separation would be short and the mental separation would last for a while. 
Agree.  I'm just wondering how awkward it would be for them to stay together now that the whole family knows the truth. I'm sure the dynamics would change between Astha & all the characters. That would be interesting to watch. 

Angie12

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hi50

Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by rbb1

Amazing analysis thank you I hope Varad punches Shlok

Haha. I don't know about punching but I really want Varad to drop the 'nice guy' act & start showing his real side. Deep down, he is another Agnihotri man. I don't believe that he is as sane as he looks.

I don't think Varad is evil at all..
All the Agnihotri men are not evil in my mind.. Do you feel chacha is evil also then?

In my mind, both of them are very weak characters.. 
They can't voice themselves, but appreciate when someone speaks for right..!! 
The same reason Vinayak tries to awake the old Anjali, Varad also appreciates Aastha for her nature, care for the family..
I believe genuinely Varad cares for Aastha, something he never saw in Sojal.. and he is affectionate towards Aastha, the same way as he is towards Shlok..

They are weak characters no doubt. 
I am not saying he is evil. But I think just like the other Agnihotris, he too has some agendas & is not as nice. Remember how he provoked Shlok into going against Anjali & how he was using Astha's name to irritate his dad/mum at Kavya's birthday party. He looked fishy there. I am sure he admires Astha but I think its not as simple as that. There is more than that. 
Similarly, I don't think Chachaji is evil, but yes he is not totally positive either, given how at times, he rubs it into Anjali about her past. I remember how he made Anjali tear when he mocked her about her parents.
I see real positivity only in Kavya, Astha & Kirloskars. 

Go to top